Necklace

You're My Bunnies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXPLD1NpIDE

----------

Several days passed and Mi Young finally returned to her normal self. She went back to her everyday life and B.A.P were glad the Mi Young they knew had returned. The week after Mi Young found out she was now the owner of Secret Love restaurant, B.A.P and her got to work at the restaurant after days of being closed. Many of the loyal costumers were sad to hear the death of ahjumma but knew she had made the right choice of handing it over to Mi Young knwong she cared for the resturant as much as ahjumma did.  Christmas holidays was just round the corner and Mi Young couldn't wait. The amount of work she had to do for school was killing her and she slowly felt like she was turning into a zombie each day. 

One chilly night in December, noises of people quarelling could be heard from Secret Love Resturant.

"Choi Junhong! Stop eating and get your lazy over here and help me carry these boxes!" Mi Young yelled from the attic. Opening hours had ended long ago and Mi Young and B.A.P were in the midst of decorating the resturant.

Downstairs, B.A.P were cleaning up except for Zelo who had snuck out and was now eating at the back. Hearing Mi Young's voice, he placed another piece of cherry tomatoes in his mouth before running to her help.

"Yes Sir!" he saluted, grabbing the boxes containing decorations and heading back down to the floor of the resturant. *Yes Sir?!* Mi Young thought.

 Zelo placed the boxes on a table and took a look inside. "WAH! WHAT ARE THESE?!" he exclaimed, grabbing a green tinsel and wrapping it around his neck.

The rest of s who had just finished up, came to see what he was so interested in. Mi Young came and joined them as well. 

"AH AH. CAN'T BREATHE.!" he yelled to himself after continuously wrapping the tinsel around himself. 

Mi Young rolled her eyes at him. "You, pabo, that’s not what it's for," she told him, taking the tinsel away from him. 

By now, B.A.P each had some sort of Christmas decoration in their hands. Himchan held two Christmas bobbles against his ear before holding it at Yongguk's. "Ohhhh... suits you."

Yongguk gave him a 'wtf?" look as he pushed his arms away.

"CHA!" Mi Young clapped her hands together. "Enough of the messing around. We need to get this restaurant decorated nicely. Ummm... how should we do this?" She thought for a while as to how to allocate jobs to who. "Yongguk and Himchan, you can decorate the outside, Daehyun and Youngjae, you can set up the tree, Zelo and Jongup... you guys can put other decoration around the restaurant." She nodded her head in contentment.

Youngjae pointed at her. "What are you going to do?" he asked.

"Isn't it obvious. I'm supervising you guys." she said as a matter of factly. B.A.P immediately threw her complaints and attempted to threaten her on not doing anything. 

"Yah yah! I was joking! Geez... I'll be doing the window decorations." Mi Young dismissed them and everyone got on with their allocated jobs. 

"Why do we have to do the decorations outside..." she heard Himchan mumble as she handed him Christmas lights to hang up. "Because you two are the oldest." Mi Young told him, patting his head. Himchan faked a sniffle as he followed Yongguk out. She chuckled as she handed out items to the rest before taking her stuff and got down to work.

Mi Young took out various stencils and decorated the window with white pictures of a christmas tree, reindeer, santa clause and other festive characters. Suddenly a face appeared on the other side of the window, almost giving her a heart attack.

"Kim Himchan, neo!" she shouted, banging on the window. 

"What are you doing?" a voice said behind her, giving her another fright. She placed a hand on her chest as she realized it was Jongup. He looked at Himchan as he sat next to her and blocked his face out by spraying the window with paint. Mi Young laughed at his silliness. 

"You better clean that," Mi Young told him.After wiping the mess on the window, Jongup took the spray can in his hand again and Mi Young watched him draw something. Her eyes widened as she saw the image on the window. Taking the pen, Jongup made the finishing touches. 

Tokki

"OH!" On the window was a bunny similar to the one on her necklace with Tokki written underneath. "Maybe.. This..." Jongup turned to face her.

Flashback

 

 
She sat on her bed and noticed a bag on her table. She walked up and picked up the bag, then sat on the floor to see what it contained. *What is this...* She slowly took out a black box  was outlined in gold. Opening it, she found a necklace with a pendant in a shape of a bunny. Confused, she looked inside the bag once more and found a small white envelope.
 
 
Mi Young, congratualtion on passing your driving test!
 
Tokki
 
 
End of flasback

"This is from you isn't?" Mi Young asked, holding the pendant in her hands.

Jongup smiled at her. "You finally found out. If I didn't draw that you probably would have never realized. Geuchi? (Isn’t it?)" Mi Young opened to say something, but couldn't find anything to say back.

"Well!.. How was I supposed to know without any clues..." she mumbled with a pout. Jongup chuckled at her cute pout and ruffled her hair. 

"Aigooo.. Mi Young..." he said and left to help Zelo finish decorating.

Mi Young turned around to check on how the Daehyun and Youngjae were doing with the Christmas tree.

"OHHHHH!" The two exclaimed as they watched the lights on the tree came to life. Mi Young watched as they hi-fived each other enthusiastically.

A couple of hours later the restaurant was beautifully decorated with lights, stars and tinsel. Outside, colourful lights lit up the restaurant in the dark night sky. While Mi Young went to get snacks for everyone, B.A.P sat a table, exhausted. Suddenly, Yongguk remembered something he was meant to ask s a while ago.

"Yah, you guys don't think you've seen Luhan somewhere before?" he whispered. B.A.P looked at him with blank faces as they recalled the past in their heads. Youngjae frowned as he thought and titled his head to one side.

"He does look familiar... He's probably just a look a like hyung," he said.

"I don't know..." Yongguk was sure he had seen Luhan before and it was starting to bug him that he couldn't remember when.

"Aye, hyung, don't think about it too much," Daehyun dismissed. Yongguk nodded, for now, he will let it go.

Mi Young returned a couple of minutes later with pancakes and hot chocolate. She set the food on the table and the sweet aroma started to fill the room. B.A.P instantly dived for the food as soon as Mi Young placed the last cup down. And as fast as they had put the food in their mouth, they were now fanning their mouths as the food burned inside. Their mouth hanged opened as they breathed heavily through their mouths.

Mi Young smirked as she watched them chew the hot food. "Serves you right for eating too quickly," and took a pancake for herself. In a flash, the pancakes were gone along with the hot chocolate. B.A.P finished up by wiping their mouths with the back of their hands and Mi Young watched in disgust. *It's like haven't been feeding them for days...* she thought. 

By 12am, the 7 of them closed up the restaurant and made their way home. The cold night hit them as they stepped out, causing them to all shiver. Yongguk, HImchan, Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo all speed walked home which thankfully, was just a couple of minutes away, leaving Mi Young and Jongup behind. Mi Young stuffed her hands in her pockets and walked side by side with Jongup. Since she was in a rush earlier this morning, she had forgotten her hat and her ears were beginning to freeze. Jongup noticed her ears going red and didn't hesitate to take his hat off, placing it on Mi Young's head.

"Pabo, you know it's cold, why did you leave your hat at home?" Jongup scolded as he adjusted the hat. Mi Young just thanked him, knowing it was no use arguing back.

Just then, Mi Young felt something wet hit her nose. She looked up and saw white fluff fall from the sky. "Wah!" 

The first snowfall came down heavily onto the streets they walked on. It wasn’t long before it had settled and almost everything was covered in snow. Mi Young stuck out her arms and twirled around as snow fell on her. *The first snow of the season.* Mi Young giggled to herself and looked back at Jongup. *Wait, why am I happy? Aren’t I supposed to be sharing this with Luhan…? Ah whatever* Meanwhile, the little human bunny was examining the white solid on his sleeve and watched it turn to water. 

"Jongup it's snow! Don't tell me you haven't seen snow before?!" Mi Young teased. Jongup cleared his throat as he continued to follow her, still twirling around.

"Of course I have..." he muttered. As he watched Mi Young act like a 5 year old, he noticed something glowing around her neck. "Mi Young, something’s glowing on you..." he pointed.

Immediately, Mi Young stopped and looked at her chest. Her eyes widened as she saw her necklace was now emitting some sort of light. She slowly took hold of the pendant and was surprised to find it didn't burn. Jongup looked at the necklace and back at Mi Young, not quite sure what was happening.

"Jongup... What's happening?" Mi Young asked. The necklace Jongup had given to her continued to emit white rays of light. Without thinking, Jongup reached behind Mi Young's neck and unclasped the lock, taking the necklace in his palms. Mi Young stood frozen at his sudden action as Jongup held the necklace closer to his eyes. "Mii Young, it was nothing. He just took the necklace, nothing more.* she told herself, taking in deep breaths, her heart pounding.

The necklace started to glow even brighter until eventually, neither Jongup or Mi Young could look at it without blinding themselves. Jongup held his arm out while looking away and felt the pendant float away from his hand. He slowly looked back and found the once small pendant had grown into a circular orb. *No way...*

Mi Young stood with wide open, watching the white float in front of her eyes.

"Yah, yah, Jongup, how is that thing floating?!" she asked, shaking Jongup's arm.

Jongup ignored her and quickly reach out for the stone, stuffing it in his pocket. "Mi Young, we have to get home," and grabbed Mi Young's hand as he home.

In the corner, two pairs of eyes had witnessed everything. "We need to tell the members."

 

=======

 

Lengthy chapter. I probably won't update until next Saturday