Wedding Dress

You're My Bunnies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIt6KCwlFPw

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MI YOUNG! MI YOUNG?! IS EVERYTHING OKAY?"

Mi Young walked out of her bedroom at the sound of her bestfirends voice coming from downstairs. Jooyeon had come running to her house after initially calling her regarding their agreed date for tomorrow. Instead, she received the bad news of intruders coming into Mi Young's house.

The rest of B.A.P came out of their respected rooms as well. The upstairs was no better than the ground floor. Mi Young was greeted by a complete mess in her room with clothes threw everywhere, her books sprawled on the floor with broken pieces of glass from her display ornaments. Amongst them was also a photo of Luhan and her, taken 3 months after they had met each other. It was a day they had spent casually in Myeongdong after finishing school and they played around taking silly selca’s of themselves. Mi Young had picked up the photo with its shattered frame and threw it in the bin with a disgusted look. She wondered why she hadn’t done that earlier.

"Come one let's go downstairs," Yongguk said as everyone gathered in the hallway. 

“Mi Young!” Jooyeon rushed towards Mi Young the second she landed on the ground floor and threw her arms around her, almost suffocating her. “Oh god, are you alright? You’re not hurt anywhere are you?”

Mi Young gave a small laugh as her friend examined her head to toe. “Jooyeon, I’m fine. We weren’t here when they came so I’m not injured. Don’t worry about me.” She gave a small smile but Jooyeon knew that Mi Young was not alright. She may look tough on the outside, but inside she knew that when it came to anything to do with her family, she would be far from alright. Since she had known Mi Young for almost 10 years now, she knew how much this house meant to her best friend. It was a place she had grown up, filled with warm and happy memories of her parents and grandparents. After everything Mi Young had been going through, she was afraid that Mi Young would crack any second.

Jooyeon hesitated for a second before speaking. “Mi Young… I think you should find somewhere else to stay.” That’s easier said than done, Jooyeon knew clearly. She looked into Mi Young’s eyes and she already knew her answer. Jooyeon sighed. “Mi Young, this place isn’t safe for you anymore. Those – aliens – or whatever creatures they are know where you live and what’s to stop them from coming again.” She looked behind to B.A.P for support but they decided to stay out of it.

“I can’t.” Mi Young replied firmly. “You know what this place means to me. I can’t simply just leave it because of them. And it’ll only make us look weak and afraid. We can’t have that.”

Jooyeon nodded. “Okay…” It would take a lot for Mi Young to leave this house.

Yongguk paced up and down the living with s, Mi Young and Jooyeon seated in front of him. He halted, before continuing his walks up and down. He halted again, this time stopping in the centre and facing the crowd. “Mi Young needs a bodyguard.”

Mi Young blinked at him several times without a word. Jooyeon’s eyes shifted from Mi Young to Yongguk to Mi Young and back to Yongguk. The rest of B.A.P could guess what was coming next.

Yongguk looked at s and thought for a while. “Jongup, since you have the most advanced combat skills among us, from now on, you’ll follow Mi Young around wherever she goes. We need to protect her from them.”

Jongup swallowed at his words. *Is Yongguk hyung doing this on purpose because he knows I like Mi Young? Or is it really because I have the best combat skills?* He looked at Yongguk but couldn’t read his expression. He was about to protest but remembered the number 1 rule: never go against the leader. Still, he didn’t want to hang around Mi Young any longer. The more he was with her, the more pain he felt.

“Fine,” was all he replied with.

Mi Young took a quick glance at Jongup and couldn’t deny the slight happiness she was feeling. She smiled at the thought of being able to spend more time with Jongup, but it soon faded away at the thought of what was coming in a couple of weeks time – her wedding. However, that’s something to think about later.

“Good. Now let’s tidy this place up.”

“That’s it? You’re not going to ask us to do anything else? Like track EXO down of something?” Youngjae asked bewildered at the leader’s quick dismissal. Zelo nodded his head in agreement.

“No. That’s it.”

“Hyung…” Daehyun started, “Don’t you think we should be planning our moves? Be thinking of a plan?”

Himchan quickly looked at Yongguk and could tell he was about to lose his patients. “Yah, Yongguk said that’s it, so that’s it. Now hurry up and get tidying.”

The latter sighed and got up. Jongup made his way to the kitchen and was stopped by Mi Young on the way. “You don’t mind do you? Following me around? I can ask someone else if you –“

“No it’s fine. I don’t mind” he said and left. *Pabo, Jongup, she wasn’t even finished talking and you answered too quickly. What’s wrong with you?* he thought and hit his head against the wall once. Mi Young saw and cooed her head to one side, “Okay..,” she shrugged and moved to clean her room.

-----------------------

Mi Young drummed her fingers against the brown wooden table as she took another look at her phone. 10:14 a.m. Jooyeon was almost 15 minutes late. Across from her sat Jongup who was engrossed on some game on his phone. Like they had agreed a couple of weeks back, Jongup is now her personal bodyguard, even following her to school. Yongguk had managed to forge all the required documents needed for him to get onto the same course as hers and they were more than happy to accept him. Luhan however, was not impressed. He was irritated at the fact there was now a third wheeler wherever he and Mi Young went. When he asked Jongup why he was following Mi Young around, Jongup was straight up honest about it. “I don’t want Mi Young to be suddenly abducted by some aliens one day. I heard there are some around the area,” was his words, whispering the last part mockingly.

Wrapping her fingers around the cup in front of her Mi Young took a sip out of her caramel frappuccino and looked around the café. Her wedding day was nearing, 14 days to be exact, and her nerves were starting to build up. Today Mrs Lu had booked an appointment for her to try on wedding dresses and of course, Jooyeon wanted to come along too. Mi Young gave another sigh when she saw the door to the café open and Jooyeon strode in before collapsing into the chair next to her. She grabbed Mi Young’s drink and downed almost all of it in one go.

“Ahhhh~” she breathed, satisfied. Mi Young and Jongup, who had now grown bored of his game, raised their eyebrows at her. “Sorry I’m late?” she flashed them a smile.

“Aiggooo…” Mi Young scolded, playfully poking her head. “Come on, we’re late.”

Not long after, the three arrived at the place and saw Mrs Lu and Luhan already there.

“Mi Young! How lovely to see you! Look at you, you’ve gotten even more beautiful! Hasn’t she Lulu?” she asked, turning to face Luhan who was approaching.

“Yeah, she has,” he said sweetly as he joined Mi Young’s side, bumping Jongup out of the way as he does so. Jongup rolled his eyes as he took a step back.

“Come come, they’re ready for you,”

Mi Young nodded and followed Mrs Lu to another room. It had a large podium with the black curtains drawn back, revealing the full length mirrors that surrounded it. On the side was 2 black sofas, a make-up table and a rack filled with gorgeous wedding dresses. Mi Young felt a lump in for some reason. *This doesn’t feel right…* she thought. She looked at Luhan who was standing next to her. *You’re not the one I’m supposed to get married to. But I love my parents and I want whatever it is that will – or would – make them happy*

“Song Mi Young? Would you like to follow me?” one of the ladies said. Mi Young looked at Jooyeon who gave her thumbs up and then at Luhan for simply nodded.

The black curtains were closed and Jooyeon, Luhan and Jongup waited for Mi Young to come out. Jongup waited nervously, as if he was the groom instead of Luhan. Oh how he wished that was the case. Luhan sat on the sofa, leaning against the back with his legs crossed. Jooyeon paced around, impatiently.

“She done,” the same woman announced. All eyes turned to the black sheer curtain, waiting for it to be opened. Slowly, two ladies pulled them back, to reveal Mi Young in stunting white gown with a bow in the middle that defined her waist, bringing out her curves. Gasps could be heard around the room. Mi Young looked up and her eyes landed at Jongup instantly. They starred at each other, as if trying to communicate with one another. Jongup fought hard to show any signs of emotion before looking away. *She suits the dresses perfectly” he thought. Mi Young’s felt her heart sink with the lack of response from Jongup. *Why are you expecting anything in the first place Mi Young* she thought.

Mi Young turned to Luhan who had a wide smile on his face. Slowly she began to smile too.

“You look wonderful,” Mrs Lu complemented. Jooyeon nodded in agreement.

Turning around slowly, Mi Young looked at herself in the mirror for the first time. The girl standing in front of her was almost a person she did not recognise. She was different. She looked down at the dress, smoothing out imaginary creases out. The dress looked beautiful on her, she did agree. The details weren’t exaggerated, it was simple and elegant.

“I’ll take this one,” she said, turning back.

Mrs Lu looked surprised. “Really? Are you sure you don’t want to try on any others?”

Mi Young nodded. “I’m sure.”

“Luhan, what do you think?”

Luhan stood up and walked closer to Mi Young. He eyed her up and down, folding his arms. “I think she looks amazing in this dress. If she likes it, I like it too.”

“Awwwww!!” Jooyeon couldn’t help but feel giddy as she cupped her hands together. Jongup on the other hand, felt like he was going to puke.

“Okay, well, if that want you want. We’ll take this one then,” Mrs Lu said to the woman.

 

Luhan saw his mum looking at Mi Young and him. He turned around and gave Mi Young a quick peck on her cheek, curling a stand of her behind her ear. “Go get changed, I’ll be waiting here,” he said with a smile. Mi Young knew that smile was forced and she shivered inside. Luhan was one great actor. He should become one in the future. Before leaving, she took a glance over her shoulder to where Jongup was sitting, only to find the spot empty.

 

 
===================
 
Another chapter for you guys! I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING REGULARLY. AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME DESPITE MY MESSED UP STORY AND IRREGULAR UPDATES. 
 
 
AND GUUUUYYYSSSSSS I SAW BIGBANG ON THE WEEKEND. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS GROUP AND HOW MUCH I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO THEIR CONCERT AND IT HAPPENED. I WITNESSED THEIR PRESENCE ON STAGE AND IT WAS BEYOND AMAZING. GOD I LOVE THEM
 
Christmas Holidays starts tomorrow for me, but I have exams to study for :(