Close To You

You're My Bunnies

Days passed and summer was soon coming to an end. Mi Young had finally managed to convince Jooyeon that she wasn't going insane, after telling her the 6 boys she had met at the amusement park where her bunnies.

Flashback
 
"What you're trying to say is that those 6 guys are the bunnies your grandparents gave to you?" she said as she glanced at the BAP who were eating ice cream.
 
"Yes"
 
Jooyeon reached up to touch MinUoing's forehead. "You sure your not ill?"
 
"I'm fine." Mi Yoig reassured her. To her surprise Jooyeon took the news better than she had thought she would.
 
End of flashback
 
But she continued to asked whether she was I'll and even suggested going to visit the hospital. Mi Young took as her being overly dramatic. 
 
Mi Young had successfully gotten in to Seoul University, passing her exams a few days ago. She was now one step closer to her dream of becoming a doctor. *Omma , appa, halmeonni, halabeoji, I wish you were here to congratulate me.* Not only her, but to her surprise, Yongguk and Himchan managed to get into the same uni. *Wonder method they used to get in?* she thought, slightly doubting their intelligence. Looking from the outside, they didn't seem like much, but then again, you should never judge a book by its cover. After enrolling at Seoul University, Mi Young helped the younger ones get into the high school near their house. Of course, all of them were accepted. Jooyeon, however, didn't apply for uni since she had always planned to work at her dad's business once she graduated high school.
 
Gazing outside, Mi Young sat on by her window and looked into the garden below. Outside, Jongup was listening to his iPod, as he danced in the sun. Their relationship had gotten a little better over the weeks. They talked more and Jongup didnt seem bothered when she would talk to him. She watched intently as he moved his body to the sound of whatever he was listening to. Since the incident at the haunted house, Mi Young couldn't help by notice his muscular arm that were always on show. *He always wears those sleeveless tops!* Mi Young couldn't tell whether he was doing it on purpose or not.
 
Suddenly Daehyun came running into the garden, being chased by Zelo who had a bottle of water in his hand. the two ran around Jongup in a circle. 
 
"Maknae! Stop it! Stop!!!"
 
"Daehyun hyung, you're gonna pay!" and Zelo poured the water over him. Daehyun stood frozen on the spot, water dripping down his face. He looked around the garden and his face then lit up as he spotted something in the corner. Zelo and Jongup noticed it too, and the three of them made a grab for it. In the end Jongup was the first to get there. He picked up the hose and aimed and sprayed water at Daehyun and Zelo. 
 
"Hahahahaha!" he laughed as the two struggled to get away.
 
"Water fight!" Youngjae yelled as he ran into the garden with a water gun they had bought the other day.
 
Mi Young laughed as she watched the boys sprayed water on each other, leaning over the window. Younjae spotted her, and aimed.
 
"YOO YOUNJAE!" 
 
"OPPS!"
 
*Why you-* Mi Young instantly got up and grabbed her water gun from under her bed, filling it up before heading into the garden. 
 
By the time she got there, Himchan and Yongguk had joined in.
 
"Yahhh!!!" Mi Young aimed the gun right in Youngjae's face. 
 
"Ahahahahahaha-" she felt a rush of cold water spray over her and shivered. She turned to find Jongup as the culprit. 
 
"MOON JONGUP!" Seeing the anger of Mi Young's face, Jongup made a run for it, pointing the hose aimlessly behind him.
 
"Yahh! Get back here!!" Mi young yelled as she continued to squirt water. Meanwhile, the rest of B.A.P were having a water fight amongst themselves. They had all ran back in and out again, and were now armed with a water gun.
 
Jongup suddenly came to a hault and turned around. Mi Young, who was busy fixing her water gun as she ran, bumped right into him, causing them to almost fall over.
 
She looked up and her eyes widened at how close her face was to his. They breathed heavily, each trying to catch their breath. Jongup unconsciously gulped as he watched water drip down Mi Young's hair and down her face. He noticed that she was still wearing her bunny necklace. *Does she even know who gave that to her?*
 
 Realizing that they had been staring at each other for some time, they both looked away. 
 
"Um, you should probably get changed, you might catch a cold" he adviced without looking at her.
 
"Right. You should too" she said and turned back to the house. 
 
In the corner, Zelo had witness Jongup and Mi Young's little moment and he could feel a slight pain of jeaously. 
 
=====================================
 
Quick update for you guys