Fight For You

You're My Bunnies

Jongup thanked the woman behind the counter as she handed him another fork. He placed in the plastic bag and left the pizza place. A message came through his phone.

Yah! Where are you guys?! We are dying of hunger here! - Daehyun
 
Jongup screw faced the screen and stuffed the phone back in his pockets. Returning to the route from before, he took a left on the deserted street. Something didn't feel right. The sense in the air telling him something had happened here. He looked around him but nothing.
 
Shrugging he continued to walk, thinking he was just being too conscious. On the ground, a small object caught his eyes, reflecting the dim street lamp. Jongup picked the small object up and examined it. The torn phone charm lay in his palms and he knew exactly who it belonged to. *Mi Young*
 
Alarm bells starting going off in his head as he searches his surroundings. Not far from him he spotted Mi Young's phone. "This isn't right" he muttered. 
 
Without hesitating, he punched in a familiar number and waited. 
 
"Hello?" Yongguk's voice came from the other line.
 
"Hyung," his voice was slightly shaking, "Is Mi Young back yet?"
 
"No... Isn't she with you?"
 
*Sh*t* Jongup thought. 
 
"Jongup what's up? Why isn't Mi Young with you?"
 
"Hyung i think they got her."
 
------
 
15 minutes later, EXO and Mi Young arrived at an abandoned warehouse in the outskirts of Seoul. 
 
"What do you want me from me?!?" Mi Young cried as she struggled to break free from the ropes that tied her hands together behind her. She was seated in the middle of the from with EXO dotted in various places around the room. One of them held a ball of fire in his hands an it would disappear whenever he closed them. 
 
Luhan crouched down in front of Mi Young and pulled a strand of hair away from her face and her her rosey cheeks. He smiled. "Don't touch me," Mi Young snarled, her breathing was heavy. She attempted to kick in the area where it would hurt most but Luhan was quick to block it.
 
"You wouldn't do that of we were married," Luhan stated. Mi Young turned her face to the side, not sure exactly what he meant by that, refusing  to look at the person she thought she knew. "Look at me when I'm taking to you," Luhan gripped her chin and made her face him. "Now why don't you tell us where that necklace of yours is. Once you give that to us, we will leave in peace. No one will get hurt."
 
Kai smirked from across the room. "I think you know who we're talking about-" He disappeared in thin air and appear right behind Luhan. Mi Young's eyes widened. "-right?"
 
"So?" Luhan pressed on.
 
"You know perfectly well where it is so why bother asking me. But it's in the hands of its owner so you'll never get it."
 
Luhan stood but still kept his eyes on her. "We'll see. They should be here anytime soon."
 
"They won't find u-" and as if on queue, the doors slammed down. All heads turned towards the entrance and B.A.P appeared through the doorway.
 
"Let the show being," Xiumin chuckled, getting up from his seat.
 
"BABY GIRL!" Himchan called.
 
"MI YOUNG!!" Jongup yelled as soon as he spotted her. He made a run for her but soon was sent flying backwards by a gush of air and landed with a thud on the ground.
 
"Nice one Sehun," Tao complimented, hi-fiving the boy and the two grinned. Jongup winced in pain as s helped him up. "What did I tell you about not running to Mi Young the minute we get in," Yongguk hissed. 
 
"What can he do hyung, he's in lovee~" Zelo teased. His head was still covered in bandages, but since he was going to be dicharged from the hospital soon, the boy looked perfectly fine, back to his normal self even. 
 
"Cut it out. Now's not the time for that," Youngjae said and Zelo made faces. 
 
"Focus." Daehyun slapped him playfully across the head, though making sure he wouldn't really feel any pain.
 
On the other side of the room, EXO and Mi Young were staring at them with raised eyebrows. 
 
Luhan spotted the necklace hanging around Yongguk's neck and smiled. "I see you brought what we want. Hand it over and we'll leave and you can have your precious Mi Young back."
 
Yongguk raised one corner of his lips. "You think we would really give it to you? And supposed we did. What good would it be in your hands. You would only use it for your own advantage."
 
There was silence in the room. Mi Young was still trying to get the stupid ropes off, Kris was randomly floating in the air and others were showing off their powers. 
 
"Now!" Yongguk instructed. 

B.A.P dispersed according to what they had planned earlier. Jongup ran straight to the middle of the room, pushing Luhan out of the way and instantly started untying the ropes around Mi Young’s wrist that had now turned painfully red. Just as the ropes fell to the floor, Jongup felt his body being lifted from the ground and found himself floating in thin air. Mi Young looked up to see him being controlled by Luhan. Everyone else saw and B.A.P’s eyes rounded.

“Luhan put him down!” Mi Young cried. Luhan merely smirked. He held his hands up, keeping Jongup floating.

“Luhan what did we agree on? I told you not to use your powers on people.” Kris said from across the room. “We don’t want to be at a too big of advantage against them,” he finished and s laughed.

Luhan rolled his eyes and dropped his hands. At the same time, Jongup fell to the floor with great impact. He rolled on the floor, hissing at the pain shooting through his back. Mi Young quickly ran over, helping him up.

“Are you okay?” she asked, but the answer was obvious when Jongup contorted his face. “Nevermind, don’t answer that. How did you find me? And what about Zelo, is he okay?” she whispered. She could feel Luhan watching them from behind

“Later,” Jongup replied, getting up. “Zelo's fine, like nothing happened to him, but right now we have get out of here.”

The two got up to see the mess around them. The rest of B.A.P were busy fighting of EXO who mainly target Yongguk with the necklace. One of them, Chanyeol, was shooting endless fire ball at them, which they somehow managed to avoid until now while at the same time defending themselves from the other members. Mi Young looked at the situation and she had a feeling things weren’t going to turn out good. There were 6 members of B.A.P and 12 members of EXO with powers. The result was obvious and Mi Young edged closer to Jongup. Jongup found her hands and grasped it tightly. Mi Young blushed under the dim light.

“What are we going to do? I think you’ve realized what the outcome of this going to be,” Luhan said slyly. He lifted a piece of wood from the floor and directed it over B.A.P. They were too busy to even realize what was above them.

Mi Young wore a look of panic on her face. “Luhan don’t,”

The plank was levitating at approximately 15ft above the air. If it were to fall, it would crush the people beneath it.

Luhan smirked and lowered his hands. “HYUNGS!” Jongup yelled.

Immediately B.A.P looked up and moved just in time. The wood fell hard on the ground, stunning everyone. EXO were caught off guard as they turned to Luhan and B.A.P took this opportunity to head for the exit. Jongup and Mi Young followed.

“Jongup, what are we going to do? We can’t win against them,” Mi Young ducked under a piece of wiring and entered the cold night.

“Don’t worry, we’ll win,” Jongup reassured her,squeezing her hands tightly.

Mi Young looked into Jongup’s eyes with fear. “Promise you won’t get hurt?”

Jongup nodded. “I promise,”

Just then, a light clap of thunder erupted and they saw EXO hovering in the sky above them.

“Sh*t, they won’t stop,” Yongguk cursed.

“They’re not going to stop until we had over the necklace,” Zelo said.

All 6 heads turned to him. “Which we are not giving, duhh!”

“Hyung how are we going to do this?” Youngjae asked. 

“We have to use our last resort,” he told them.

All of them gave a surprised yet confused look. But they nodded all the same.

Mi Young was more confused than ever. *What last resort are they talking about?*

Jongup pulled Mi Young in front of her. “Go take cover. We’ll take care of this. You musn’t let EXO find you okay?” He searched her eyes for her answer.

Mi Young nodded her head repeatedly and Jongup gave out a long sigh. *Please Mi Young don’t let EXO find you. I’ll keep my eyes out for you as much as I can*

In the distance another set of thunder roared in the sky. EXO were getting impatient. Jongup looked up and slowly released Mi Young’s hands from his. Without another word the two separated.

--

Mi Young looked behind as she ran to take cover down a hidden alley way. Her eyes widened as she saw B.A.P shoot rays of coloured lights from their own hands as they rose to the sky. The colours matched the masked they wore as bunnies. Mi Young tripped in the darkness causing her to graze her knee. Hiding in the alley, she saw Luhan scanning the area and she knew who he was after. Her heartbeat elevated at the scene in front of her.

Himchan was thrown backwards by Sehun, crashing into the building behind him. Daehyun fired at Kris who then fell to the ground.

“ARGH!!!”

“LAY GO HELP HIM” Suho ordered, glaring at Daehyun who managed to dodge a water ball throw at him.

Mi Young saw the boy fly over to Kris and white rays of light shone from his hands as he waved it over Kris’ injured leg. In an instant, Kris was back up again.

“ZELO BEHIND YOU!” Youngjae yelled. Zelo turned just in time see Baekhyun aim a thin beam of light in his direction, thin enough that it probably could have sliced him. Zelo counter attacked with greater force, leaving Baekhyun somersaulting in the air uncontrollably.

Behind the walls, Mi Young continued to watch. B.A.P showed no signs of tiredness but neither did EXO. Jongup was now fighting one on one with Luhan. Luhan had his arms around Jongup’s neck as they rose higher into the sky. Jongup elbowed Luhan in the stomach causing Luhan to immediately loosen his grip on him. Jongup took this chance and slammed him against the building and the latter fell to the ground.

Mi Young prayed that this would end soon. Not bearing to watch any longer, she closed her eyes and leaned against the wall. A crack in the air and Mi Young’s eyes flew open. Kai stood in front of her with a smirk.

“So this is where you’ve been hiding the whole time.”

Leaning against the wall, Mi Young was trapped. Even if she tried escaping, Kai could easily catch up to her no problem. The boy came closer to her and grasped her arm. She wriggled her arms in the attempt to break free. Mi Young was about to scream from help when Kai suddenly collapsed beside her. Her eyes widened as the boy lay motionless.

“He’s not dead. Just unconscious,” Himchan said. His clothes were torn and there was a hint of exhaustion in his face. “You better go find a new hiding place.”

Mi Young nodded. "Thank you."

Stumbling as she got up, Mi Young ran, blood oozing out from the cut on her right knee. In the distance, Luhan spotted her taking a right towards another alleyway and followed. Jongup, who was in the middle of fighting off Tao, noticed Luhan watching someone from the corner of his eyes, Following his gaze, he saw Mi Young limping as she walked. He finished Tao off with one blow to the head, sending him to the ground in pain. Both Luhan and Jongup descended towards Mi Young.

The battle continued, Kris had taken hold of Yongguk. The power source was in his sight. It glowed in the night and Kris was desperate to get his hands on it.

“Hand over the necklace now so we can get this over with,” The two circled each other high in the air.

Yongguk scoffed. “You think I will give this up easily after searching for it for years?”

“We’ve been searching for it for many years as well.”

“Well looks like those years of searching are going to waste,” Yongguk stated. He conjured up red forces in his hands, brought the two together and aimed. Kris managed to duck and flew higher. Looking up, Kris was nowhere to be found. Yongguk searched around him when he suddenly felt the necklace being tugged from his neck. He whipped round and saw the necklace glowing in Kris’ hand.

“I’ll be taking th-“ Kris was cut off as Youngjae whacked a piece of metal sheet that was previously attached to the roof of the warehouse across his head. Yongguk watched as he crashed to the ground and looked up to Youngjae who shrugged it off.

------

Jongup increased his speed down towards Mi Young and as he did so, he spotted Xiumin hovering a foot or two behind Mi Young. The girl was unaware of his presence as she continued to walk in the dim road.

“MI YOUNG!” Jongup raced down at the speed of light when he saw Xiumin aim for her. Mi Young turned around at the call of her name and Jongup pulled her delicate figure into his arms. B.A.P simultaneously looked behind them and gasped. Zelo immediately took out Xiumin when was caught off guard.

Mi Young’s breath quickened as Jongup held her tightly.

“What a relief...,” Jongup said with a shaky voice, laughing slightly. Mi Young could feel his shallow breaths as she wrapped her arms around him.

“Jongup…”

His shirt felt damp beneath Mi Young’s hands. She slowly pulled one hand away to see it cover in blood. On the side, she felt something cold. Mi Young began shaking when she saw an icicle had stabbed Jongup in the back. The latter took hold of the icicle and pulled it out, giving a cry of pain. It shattered as it hit the ground. Jongup gave a weak laugh.

Not being able to stand on his own any longer, he collapsed on top of Mi Young. She staggered backwards as she tried to steady herself, placing her hand on either side of his shoulders. Jongup was loosing blood quickly. She quickly removed her caridgan and wrapped it around his waist in the attempt of reducing the flow of blood.

“No… You have to stay awake Jongup,” Mi Young cried, tears rolling down her cheeks. “You promised that you wouldn’t get hurt!”

The boy she was in love with gave her a faint smile. “And I also promised myself…” He started, finding it difficult to get the words out, “…I would never let you get hurt....” He searched for something in his pockets, his fingers wrapping around the familiar item as he rested his head on Mi Young’s shoulders. “I… love you…” he whispered. 

The place was silent for a few minutes as everyone watched the scene unfold. Finally, Jongup lost all consciousness as his slipped out of Mi Young's arms and layed on the ground.

"JONGUP!!" Mi Young threw herself on her knees next to him as her sobs became harder. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! You made me fall in love with you, you idiot, you have to take responsibitly!! I LOVE YOU MOON JONGUP" Her tears fell onto the boys chest as she lowered her head. "I.. love you..."

“MI YOUNG!” Himchan’s voice echoed in the night. But it was too late. Mi Young faced to where the sound was coming from and the metal pipe that was being controlled by Luhan flew straight to her head. The impact forced her sideways, landing on top of Jongup. Her head throbbed and the pain was excruciating.

Barely keeping herself awake, Mi Young looked up to see Jongup with his eyes closed. Gathering all the strength she could, Mi Young lifted her left hand and gently caressed Jongup's cheeks. *I love you so much... and it hurts that we can never be together*

No long after, she closed her eyes as she felt warm blood trickling down the side of her face. Her hands fell limply on top of Jongup’s and entwined between his fingers was a necklace. 

=======

YAY UPDATE!!

I'm so sorry for not updating for over a month. I've been busy with school, blah blah blah and what nots. I have exams in 2 weeks so I thought I'd update before I go study for those. Anyway, I reached a special number of subscribers! Thank you thank you thank you!! I hope you liked this chapter and Thank you for sticking with this story until now. Please continue to support until the end, which isn't that long to go!! ((huhuhu))

May update this week may not. 

until next time~