63 Building

You're My Bunnies

 

While snow outside continued to fall, Mi Young and B.A.P were gathered in the living room once again. After the incident with the necklace, Mi Young and Jongup immediately ran home to tell the members about what had happened. Although it was way pass midnight, Jongup knew he couldn't leave it till tomorrow. They had to know now.

Yongguk got up from his seat and walked in front of the TV facing everyone who was sat at the sofa. “Jongup, are you sure that Mi Young’s necklace lit up?” he asked, pointing at the necklace in Jongup’s hand. It was no longer the large orb a couple of minutes ago. It had returned to its original shape, a bunny and small.

“Yes, hyung, I told you already. Mi Young was messing around and it suddenly lit up and transformed into an orb, similar to the power source for Planet Mato.” He explained. “You can even ask, Mi Young”

Yongguk turned to Mi Young. “It’s true,” she said. “It suddenly lit up and emitted white rays of light. And then it just floated in front of me. Like it freaking floated!”

Yongguk paced up and down in front of them, pinching the bridge of his nose. If what Jongup said was true, then they have finally found what they have been looking for – the power source of Planet Mato. And of course he trusted Jongup’s words. Why would he lie about something this important?

“Jongup, give me the necklace, I’ll take care of it. We mustn’t let this get out of our hands. If it gets into the hands of other people, it could cause sever damage. Both to our planet and Earth,” he said.

Mi Young stared at Yongguk and B.A.P. What would happen how? They had found what they had been looking for, so did this mean they were going back to Planet Mato? *No* she thought. *They cant leave now… No.. Not now..* She looked at Jongup who was busy talking to Zelo. In the short duration of their stay, she was beginning to feel a lot closer to B.A.P, in particular, Jongup and she was questioning herself whether she has feeling for him or not.

“Alright, I think its time we go to bed. Himchan and I will take care of this.” Yongguk told everyone. With his words, everyone stood up and went upstairs.

Before heading to her room, Mi Young wished everyone goodnight.

“See you in the morning noona!” Zelo called as he closed the door of his room. Smiling, Mi Young did the same, heading to her own room. She felt exhausted after a long day at the resturant and tomorrow would be the same. At least after that it was Christmas Day, which meant she could finally take a break before starting again.

As she slipped into bed, she checked her phone for any messages and saw one from Luhan.

 

Annyeong~ How's my Mi Young? Meet me by 63 building by 6pm okay? Goodnight~

 

Sighing, Mi Young placed her phone under her pillow and closed her eyes. She was starting to feel excited she could see Luhan again after a long time. They had both been so busy that they hadn’t seen each other since Christmas Holidays began. Without thinking anymore, Mi Young drifted off to sleep.

“Yah! Jung Daehyun, watch where you are going!” Mi Young shouted as she wiped the water she had spilt on herself after Daehyun had accidently bumped into her.

“Sorry, Mi Young!”

*Aish!* she thought, walking back into the kitchen to clean herself up. It was Christmas Eve and the restaurant was fill of people, which was typical for this time of the year. In 2 hours time, she would have to leave B.A.P on their own for the first time so she could meet Luhan by 6pm. Mi Young watched as B.A.P handled the costumers at the front of the restaurant, guiding people to their table, taking order and cleaning up empty tables.  In the short amount of time, they had managed to improve drastically and were up to speed with everything. At first she wasn’t so sure about leaving the restaurant for them to run on their own, but seeing them now, they looked more than capable.

“Mi Young, don’t just stand there, help us deliver food. Here, bring this to table 5,” Youngjae ordered, shoving a tray with food into Mi Young’s arms. *Did he just order me to do something?!* She quickly left the kitchen and hurried to serve the food to the costumer waiting. What Mi Young had also noticed was the amount of girls eating the resturant had increased.

“The one over there is cute!” she heard one girl whisper to her friends as she walked to take an order. She looked at the direction she was pointing and saw Zelo stacking plates on a tray. *Hey, he’s too young for you, go find someelse* she thought.

After an exhausting 2 hours, Mi Young went to the changing room and got ready to meet Luhan. She chose to wear her beige dress that came just above her knees along with pumps and her black coat to keep her warm. Looking into the mirror, she felt empty without the necklace hanging around her neck. That small pendant now turned out to be the power source of Planet Mato.

“Guys, I’m leaving!” she shouted as she walked back to the restaurant. “Try not to mess things up, okay? And make sure you lock up before you leave arasso?!”

“Baby girl, where are you going?!” Himchan asked, running up to her.

“Himchan, I told you earlier, Luhan wants to meet up. Anyway, take care of the resturant and your dongsaeng, nae?” she requested, patting his shoulder.

“Awww! Can’t I come?!” Zelo asked.

Mi Young face palmed herself. “ Zelo, this is a meeting with just me and Luhan, okay? I’ll take you guys out tomorrow. Be good okay?” Zelo sadly nodded his head with a pout. After saying goodbye once again, Mi Young made her way to 63 building.

Hopping off the bus into the bitter cold night, Mi Young scanned the area in front of her. In the distance, she spotted Luhan by a tree.

“Luhan!” she called, waving her hands. His face lit up as soon as he saw her coming towards him.

“Oh, you're here,” Luhan smiled. As ever, she looked exceptionally beautiful, but he noticed something was missing. “You’re not wearing your bunny necklace anymore. What happened to it?”

Mi Young bit her lips, hesitating for a second. She remembered Yongguk’s words of not telling anyone about the truth of its identity. “I errr… lost it,” she lied.

“Oh I see…”

Mi Young looked at Luhan’s unreadable expression. *Does he know I’m lying?* she thought. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard him speak again.

“Come on, I want to take you somewhere,” he said taking her hands at the same time and leading the way inside the building. Mi Young felt herself blush instantly at the sudden contact. It was her first time holding his hands and felt warm against her cold palms. Luhan took her to the top floor of the building and Mi Young’s eyes widened at the sight. Around the wall was hundred and thousands of locks of all sorts and colours. It was just like the ones she saw in drama.

“Woah…” she gasped. “Are we going to make one?” she asked, looking at Luhan. She had always dreamt of doing something like this with someone special and Luhan was pretty special to her since they were getting married.

“Of course,” he answered pulling her to one of the table. He bought a white lock for each of them and handed a pen to Mi Young. “Write whatever you want.”

Excited, Mi Young took the pen and thought of what to write. She tapped the end of the pen against her chin watching Luhan write on his lock. He was already done and yet she hasn’t even written anything. “You still haven’t written anything?” he asked.

Mi Young shook her head. Luhan waited until she finally thought of something. In the end, she decided to write whatever she felt like. Once they were done, the chose a spot on the wall and locked their together before securing onto the wall. Luhan looked Mi Young’s lock and read what she had written. “I hope we remain a good relationship together until forever…“ Mi Young could feel her cheeks turning red and looked at the floor.

“Well, what did you write?!” she suddenly burst out, looking at Luhan’s lock. “’When I first saw you, I knew you were the one I had been waiting for…’ Ayeeee” But Mi Young could help but feel touched, not matter how cheesy it sounded.

“Ah, I also have one last thing for you,” Luhan said. “Close your eyes.”

“Why?”

“Just close them,” he told her, closing them for her. When he was sure she couldn’t see anything, he took a small box from her pocket and took a small object out. He took hold of Mi Young’s hand and carefully placed it on her finger. “You can open them.”

Mi Young’s eyes grew wide when she saw a silver ring with a simple diamond stud in the middle that twinkled in the moonlight. The ring was beautiful and she was amazed at how perfectly it wrapped around her slim fingers. “Yah…” she looked at Luhan. “You didn’t have to get me this…”

He shrugged. “Now we’re officially engaged I guess.”

 

===================

 

Ahh, sorry I haven't updated in over a week. I've been busy these days