Merry Christmas

You're My Bunnies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqGtqdfhooI

-------

Mi Young stirred in her sleep on a cold Christmas morning. hearing the house was completely silent, she guessed BAP were still fast asleep. memories of yesterday came back and she unconsciously smiled to herself. 

 

Flashback

Mi Young and Luhan walked side by side with each other. Mi Young couldn't help but play with the delicate ring that was now around her finger as she looked at the ground. The two were now on their way to Mi Young's house and Luhan had persistently offered to take her home. 

"Luhan, you don't have to walk me home. I'm fine from here," she said although she knew it wouldn't make a different.

"What kind of a future husband would let his financé walk on her own," he said, winking at her. Mi Young instantly blush at his words. *Future husband. Finacé* she squealed in her head. Reaching her doorstep, she turned around and faced him. "Thank you Luhan for this," she held up her hand with the ring. "You honestly didn't have too"

Luhan smiled and took a step closer to her. "Of course I had too." he looked into her eyes and slowly leaned forward, gently placing a kiss on her forehead. "Good night Mi Young. Sleep well." 

Mi Young stood frozen, clutching the hem of her coat. "G-goodnight Luhan."

End of flashback

 

Mi Young reached to touch her forehead were Luhan had kissed her. It was so unexpected that she didn't know how to react. But since they were engaged, she had to get used to it.

After a few minutes she stretched and sat up looking behind her. She pulled back the curtains and saw thick snow covering the pavements like it always did on Christmas day. *It would be fun to play in the snow later...* Hearing the sound of her stomach calling for food, she headed to change before going down to cook breakfast. 

An hour later, Mi Young was done preparing an appetizing breakfast yet there were no signs of BAP. *These- human bunnies - having nothing better to do but to sleep and eat in MY house*  Mi Young decided to wake them up from their slumber. She turned the knob of the first door and pushed it open, finding Jongup and Zelo asleep with covers wrapped around them. She looked at Jongup's peaceful expression, angelic and calm. *He's cute when he sleeps* she thought. *No stop! What are you thinking Mi Young?! You have Luhan now! But I could also call Zelo cute... Ahh whatever.*

"MERRY CHRISTMAS! WAKEY WAKEY!" Mi Young yelled and pulled the duvet off them. At the touch of the cold air, the Jongup instantly curled into a ball while Zelo automatically sat up "NOONA!" and laid back down again, throwing the duvet over him. Mi Young pulled it off yet again and ran out of the room with it. "If you don't get up I won't give you your present!" 

"NOONA IS EVIL!" 

Ignoring Zelo's comment she continued with her mission of waking the rest. "Baby girl~~ Why don't you come sleep with us for a while? Huh?" Himchan mumbled, searching aimlessly for Mi Young with his an outstretched arm and his eyes still closed. 

"Hey, I made breakfast so if you want any, you better hurry up." Mi Young said, slapping his arm away. "YONGGUK WAKE UP!!" she shouted in his ear and escpaed before he could say anything to her. 

Finally, she entered Daehyun and Youngjae's room. Out of the three, theirs was the cleanest. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" she shouted shaking the two awake. "Aish, still loud as ever...Someone tape that loud mouth of hers. Daehyun" Youngjae muttered, turning to the other side. Daehyun sat up and scratched his head. "Hey, get up." he told Youngjae, pushing him a bit too forcefully that he landed on the cold floor. 

"JUNG DAEHYUN!" 

"Oops"

Mi Young stood watching Youngjae leaped on the bed while Daehyun ran across the room. "Breakfast is waiting. Come down when you finish your little quarel," and left them be.

The rest of the morning went by smoothly, with Daehyun and Youngjae who continuing to argue over breakfast. Being the last two down, they had no choice but to sit next to each other. 

"Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, stop being so immature and get along," Yongguk told them. 

"Ayeee hyung, of course we get along! Right Daehyun?!" Youngjae said, nudging Daehyun.

"Of course! We're just messing around."

On the opposite end of the table, Jongup was secretly watching Mi Young eat her waffles. She had come home late yet again last night, and he could help but be curious at what Mi Young and Luhan were up to. 

"Mi Young, last night-" Jongup started before Mi Young started choking on her waffles. *Crap. Did he see what Luhan did to me? But they were all asleep when I came home* "Baby girl, here," Himchan handed her a glass of water and patted her back. "Thanks," she said after taking a large gulp. "W-what about last night?" Jongup frowned before continuing. "What time did you come home?" *Oh. Phew... So he just wanted to ask that* "Hmmm.. Around 11pm" 

"Did Luhan take you home?" Mi Young nodded. Jongup then noticed the new ring Mi Young wore around her left ring finger. "You got a new ring?" 

Mi Young eyes widened and she quickly hid her hand under the table. "Oh, i found it in my room. It used to be my mum's" she lied. *I'm sorry Jongup, but I can't tell you right now. I don't know how you will react and I don't want to ruin this day for you.* To be honest she still didn't know how or even when she was going to announced her marriage to them. Either way, it would have to be soon.

"So!" she said, changing the subject. She stole a glance at Jongup who still looked confused. "How about we open our present?! And then... We can go out and play in the snow!" 

"Yeah!" Zelo pumped his fist in the air excitingly. Everyone took their empty plates and cups to the sink and cleared up.

While wiping the dishes, Mi Young went up to Yongguk to ask a question. "Did you contact Planet Mato?" she asked. "Yeah...Jongup was right. The necklace is the energy source of our Planet."

"So what are you going to do now?" She prepared herself for the worst - for him to say they were leaving soon. "Plans are still in progress. I know why you are asking, but don't worry, we wont be leaving anytime soon. We still have matters to take care of here." Yongguk smiled at her and pinched her cheeks. She felt relieved knowing she could spend more time with them.

After a team effort of clearing the table and washing the dishes, everyone made their way to the living room. A christmas tree stood at the corner, which they had set up a couple of weeks ago and it now had presents surrounding it. *Looks like the number of present I bought doubled...* Mi Young thought to herself, confused. When she went to get the first present, she understood why. *Idiots...* she smiled. 

"Okay! The first one is for... our maknae, Zelo!" she announced, handing the long wrapped up box to him. Zelo teared off the wrapping paper and opened the box to reveal his brand new skateboard that he had been bugging Mi Young for the past weeks. "Woah! Thanks Noona! Noona jjang (noona is the best)!" *"Noona jjang"? since when did he learnt to use that* Mi Young thought.

*Mi Young Noona is the best. Since you gave this to me, I'll treat it with even more care* 

Next up was Himchan who received a brown backpack that had studs at the top. For Yongguk it was a red era hat and another war movie, Younjae happily accepted his belt and boy london t-shirt while Daehyun received a new pair of sunglasses and a green era hat too. Finally, Mi Young handed Jongup his gift, anticipating what his reaction would be. Jongup opened the lid to the small grey box and found a silver watch inside. *Wow...*

"Thanks Mi Young, but you seriously didn't have to get me this..." It was the watch he had been eyeing for quite a while now every time they went out.

"It's nothing... You had your eyes on it for a while." Jongup smiled at Mi Young's thoughtfulness.

Mi Young looked at BAP, then to the presents left under the tree and back at them as if waiting for them to say something. "Open them, they're yours," Yongguk told her.

"Noona Noona, open mine first!" Zelo instructed shoving his gift into her hands. Mi Young undid the wrapping paper and found a blue teddy bear in a inside a box.

"Awww Zelo, Gomawo. It's so cute!" Mi Young smiled. "See Noona, it's blue, just like my colour" "Oh yeah it is. Now I'll think of you when I look at this." *I'll keep this on my window sill*

She then open the rest receiving a scarf from Daehyun, a hoodie from Youngjae, Himchan gave her silver bracelet and got a pair of new sneakers from Yongguk. Mi Young opened the last one from Jongup to find he had also given her a watch. It had a white strap with silver around the clock itself along with small diamonds. "Thanks for this Jongup. Looks like we have couple watches now," she joked putting it on. She extended her arms an admired the watch. Jongup had his watch on too. "Thanks guys. You really didn't have to get me anything."

"Really? Then can I have that hoodie and my bracelet back?" Himchan said receiving a slap from Yongguk. Mi Young wrapped around her gifts. "What?! No! These are mine now!"

Everyone gathered their stuff together and headed to their rooms agreeing to go out in half an hour. Mi Young placed her gifts on her bed and went over to check her phone. There were several messages wishing her a Merry Christmas from her friends including Jooyeon and Luhan. She came to the last message that was from her aunty.

Merry Christmas Mi Young. I hope you and Luhan are getting along well. There some matters I want to discuss with you and Luhan, so please come to my house tomorrow. 

Upon reading the message, she frowned as to what it could be about this time. Just then another message came from Luhan.

I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8 so we can go to your aunty's house together. Merry Christmas again, and sorry I can't spend the day with you! :(

It's okay :) we can always spend time together in the future

With that Mi Young went to get ready.

-----

The seven of them walked in the cold Christmas afternoon. They had taken longer to get ready and were generally just being lazy that the sun was gone and beautiful coloured lights from shops and houses lit up the streets. Mi Young walked behind everyone and saw Zelo almost slip on the slippery ground. An evil idea came into her mind and she got a handful of snow and chucked it at Himchan's back. Unfortunately, he moved just in time and the snowball successfully hit Youngjae's head. 

Mi Young instantly took cover behind Daehyun. "OW! YAH JUNG DAEHYUN!" and threw a snowball at him. 

"YAH YOU IDIOT! THAT WAS MI YOUNG NOT ME!" he shouted gathering snow into his hand. Mi Young giggled and walked ahead. She then felt cold ice hit her own head. She whipped round finding Zelo as the culprit. *Oh, bring it on maknae.* But yet again she missed her target and the snowball landed on Jongup. "Opps" 

It wasn't long before a snowball broke out between them, throwing snow aimlessly at one another. "Yongguk," Himchan called. Yongguk turned around and Himchan piled snow onto his face. "KIM HIMCHAN!" Seeing the angry leader, Himchan ran away laughing at his accomplishment. 

Eventually, Mi Young and BAP grew tired and exhausted. They walked up to the hillside where they looked down onto Seoul. *Seoul is really beautiful at night* Mi Young thought. Suddenly, fireworks went off in the distance, surprising all of them.

"Woah! Mi Young what is that?!" Daehyun asked. "Noona!" Zelo ran over and hid behind Mi Young, sticking his head out a bit. Mi Young chuckled at the maknae. "They're fireworks. Zelo it's okay, look, they're really pretty you don't wanna miss it," she told him, stepping to the side so he could take a look for himself. Indeed they were. Their beautiful colours stood out against the black sky. *Omma, appa, haelmonni, haraboji, Merry Christmas.* She looked to the side and smiled at BAP who were in awe at the sight. It was their first Christmas together and she wondered how many more Christmases they could spend together until they would have to leave. 

By 10pm they returned home with Mi Young fast asleep on Jongup's back after he insisted on carrying her, knowing she was tired. "Jongup, I'll help you take care of Mi Young." Yongguk offered. The rest went to get on with their own business while the two walked to Mi Young's room. 

Jongup sat down on Mi Young's bed while Yongguk carefully placed his arm on her back and allowed her to lie on the bed, still in her thick jacket and shoes. Yongguk went to take her shoes off and lifted her legs onto her bed. Jongup hesitated whether to take off her jacket or not.

"Jongup, just do," Yongguk instructed him. He looked at his hyung before ping Mi Young's jacket and gently took it off her, his heart pounding every time he would touch her. *Jongup, what’s wrong with you? You’re just taking her .* Jongup hung it on the back of her chair while his hyung placed the duvet over Mi Young, keeping her warm.

"Jongup, you like Mi Young don't you?" Yongguk suddenly asked. Jongup swallowed. He looked at Yongguk without replying and Yongguk took this as a yes. "Be careful of what you feel Jongup. You might end up hurting her in the end," he patted his dongsaeng's shoulder and headed out the door. *"Be careful what you feel. You might end up hurting her in the end"* Yongguks words echoed in his head.

Jongup took three steps toward the door but stopped and, but walked back bending down side Mi Young's bed. "Merry Christmas," he whispered and planted a kiss on her cheek. 

 

========================

 

Next chaper might be posted tomorrow since I have a one week break

But I have so much to do, I don't think I can even call it a break *sigh*