Late Night Stroll

You're My Bunnies

Jooyeon lead the group inside the house and behind her, everyone's head turned in all directions, looking at every single corner. Jooyeon turned around and laughed at their faces.

"Hahaha... You guys looks so funny, do you realise that?" Jooyeon told them.
 
"Yahhh... where did you get this kind of place to stay...?" Mi Young ignored Jooyeon's comment as she wondered into the kitchen. 
 
"My parents own this"
 
Mi Young's eyes widened and she quickly faced Jooyeon. "W-WHAT?! Seriously?!" 
 
Jooyeon slowly nodded as everyone turned towards her. "Since we love this place so much, my parents decided to buy this as a holiday house." 
 
"Wooh..." Mi Young had know that Jooyeon was well off, but not to this extent. She now wondered what else she could find out about her.
 
"Okay, you guys can choose your roo-" Jooyeon started.
 
"I call the biggest room!" Youngjae shouted as he ran up the stairs.
 
*Ahh that- !! Didn't even let me finish* Jooyeon frustatedly thought.
 
"No fair hyung! I want it!" Zelo whined as he ran after him. 
 
Jongup, Daehyun, Himchan and Yongguk all looked at each other for a moment before making a run toward the stairs where they all quarrelled to get up first. "Yah yah! You're treating your leader like this?!" Yongguk stated, but the three continued to shove one another.
 
"Hey it's locked!" Youngjae shouted from upstairs, just as the four made they way up.
 
"Why is it locked?" Mi Young whispered to Jooyeon, although there was no one else there to hear her.
 
"I saved that room for us" Jooyeon winked, also making her way up. Mi Young formed an O shape with and nodded while following.
 
"Pair up and choose a room each." Jooyeon told them. B.A.P slumped their shoulders at the thought of having to share rooms again. In the end, the paired up with their usual roommate, not bothered to choose new ones.
 
"I'm rooming with Mi Young!" Himchan announced as he stood by Mi Young.
 
Everyone looked at him with raised eyebrows. "No you're not. Room with me and you're not eating for the next week." Mi Young stated.
 
"I'm rooming with Yonggukiee~~" Himchan announced again, going back to his original spot. Nothing came between him and food and Mi Young knew this.
 
"I'll go make dinner" Mi Young offered, as everyone entered their rooms. 
 
"That would be great!" Jooyeon said. "You know how much I at cooking."
 
"Yeah yeah..." Mi Young remember the last time she had put Jooyen in charge of cooking at her house and it turned out to be a disaster.
 
 
----------
 
After their dinner, Mi Young decided to take a stroll along the beach, less than 5 minutes away from the house. By now the sun had fully setted and cresent moon guided her along the sandy beach. Mi Young walked bare footed on the cool sand, wearing shorts and a casual t-shirt while holding her flip flops in one hand. Despite being almost 10pm, there were still people out. On her left, she saw stores packing their belongings for the night in the distance and on her right, waves gently crashed onto shore. 
 
As she walked she remencised about the last time she had been to the beach. Her parents and grandparents weere still alive then, and she remembered running happily along the beach with her dad as they tried to fly the kite they had made together. He mum and grandparents would watch the two, laughing at their attempt. Mi Young smiled to herself as she mindlessly kicked the sand when she suddenly felt a hand grab her arm. Without hesitating, she instantly turned around and pinned the person down onto the sand, placing an arm across their chest.
 
Mi Young squinted and realized the person in front of her, eyes widening at the same time. The person blinked, not even attempting to break free.
 
"Jongup...." Mi Young whispered. Jongup remained a poker face. She immediately let go and turned around, feeling her cheeks burning. "Mian" she quietly said. *Aish! Stupid stupid!* she mentally hit herself. It was reflex to pin someone down if they approaced behind without her knowing, especially in the dark. Behind her, Jongup stood up and brushed the sand off his clothes with an irritated look. *Song Mi Young, who knew you were this strong...* he thought as he looked at his right arm that Mi Young had gripped on. 
 
Mi Young finally got hold of herself and slowly turned to face him. She looked at him and saw he had now changed into a sleeveless top and shorts that came just below his knees.
 
"What are you doing here?" she asked as steady as she could trying to avoid eye contact. 
 
"Jooyeon was worried where you were and made me go find you." He said bluntly as he placed his hands in his pockets. "Let's go" he continued, walking in the other direction. "They're waiting for you."
 
"Wait!" Mi Young shouted, grabbing his arm once again and he turned to face her. "I want to stay here for a little longer..." she said, looking at the sand. Jongup remained silent for a few moments. Mi Young took this as him agreeing to stay. She smiled at him and lead the way along the beach.
 
The two of them walked side by side in silence and only the gentle sound of the waves could be heard. Jongup turned his head and looked at Mi Young who was staring out into the sea. Her hair fluttered as the cool wind blew and her milky white skin, lightened in the moonlight. *I can't fall for you Mi Young...* he thought. 
 
"Jongup..." Mi Young suddenly called still looking at the sea. He held his breath as he waited for her to continue, afraid that she had caught him staring or that he had said his thoughts out loud. "Why didn't you talk to me when you first turned into a human like the others did?" she finished as she turned to face him. Jongup slowly let out some air and faced forward. Zelo had asked him the same question and he still didn't know the answer. 
 
"Were you mad?" she asked. "That I didn't come to get you sooner?" She continued to look at him, waiting for an answer. 
 
"I guess" he eventually said. 
 
Mi Young sighed, feeling guilty. "Mianhae..." was all she could say.
 
Jongup turned to face her as she lowered her head. *Idiot... you don't have to be sorry. I'm happy you came to get me in the end.* was what he wanted to say. 
 
"Fool..." he said, poking her head lightly. Mi Young hissed but laughed in the end. Jongup couldn't help but smile at the sound of her laughter. His eyes then diverted to the the necklace she wore around her neck. 
 
"Mi Young, do you know who gave you that necklace?" he asked, although he already knew the answer to that.
 
"Oh this..." she said, taking the pendant in her hand. "No I don't... I was wondering... was it you?" she asked. 
 
Jongup raised his eyebrows at her guess. "You'll have to found out yourself." he said as he walked ahead.
 
Mi Young watched as Jongup continued to walk away before running up and pushing him causing him to stumble "Aish!" 
 
"Yah!" he yelled, turning around.
 
"Ah what?!" Mi Young challenged. 
 
Silence. "Don't you know I'm older than you?" Jongup informed her, leaning towards her. 
 
Mi Young frowned and tried to remember the date on his name tag. She was pretty sure he was younger than her. 
 
Jongup leaned in further, slowing closing the gap between them. "Years are different in Planet Mato, so technically we're your oppas" 
 
Mi Young turned her head to the side, as she said, "Well this is planet Earth and on Earth, I'm older than you... By a few month..." she whispered the last part.
 
"One day you will call me oppa" Jongup stated and poked her head before standing upright again. *Tsk, always poking me! Go poke someone else!* Mi Young thought, rubbing her forehead.
 
"Let's head back. It's getting late." Jongup said walking back the way they came. 
 
Mi Young jogged to catch up and did a little hop as she reached him "Geurae!" 
 
Behind a tree, a pair of eyes watched as the two walked passed. *Choi Junhong it's time to give her up... She will never see you anything else besides a dongsaeng* he thought to himself. *You never had a chance in the first place*
 
============
 
Wooo!!! Mi Young and Jongup moment!! 
 
Have a nice day/evening! ^.^
 
 
 
 
GIFS ARE NOT MINE