Absolutely Not

You're My Bunnies

Sitting on Mi Young's couch with her on the opposite side, Yongguk, Zelo and Himchan looked at Mi Young with a huge grin.

"Charaseo! (well done!)" Himchan said ruffling Mi Young's hair as if she was a kid who has just solved a problem.
 
"Tsk" she replied, slapping his hand away. "Don't touch me"
 
"Awwww, is our little princess mad?" he teased.
 
"Aish" she threatened to hit him with her fist and he held his hand in defence.
 
"How about them three?" Mi Young asked as she nodded her head towards the three bunnies sitting at the window sill. "How come they haven't turned into humans?"
 
"They'll come around eventually" Yongguk replied.
 
"Wait" Mi Young paused before continuing. "How did you turn into humans?" This was a burning question she wanted to ask from the start.
 
There was a moment of silence as Mi Young looked between Zelo, to Himchan to Yongguk, waiting for an answer.
 
"You have all six of us." Yongguk spoke first knowing his two dongsaengs would only look at him to answer. 
 
Mi Young nodded her head, urging him to carry on.
 
"When all six of us are together and are in the possession our owner - you - we turn into humans." 
 
"And how do.. you turn back into bunnies?"
 
"... That we still have to find out"
 
"And... So.. Once they turn into humans.. Where do you intend on going? Surely you have a somewhere you need to go, or something you need to do..?" Mi Young asked anticipating what their answer would be.
 
"Noona... You don't intend on kicking us out do you?" Zelo asked.
 
Mi Young was taken aback. Did they really intend on staying with her from the start?
 
"Huh?"
 
"After all these years that we've been with you?" and Zelo faked a little sniffle.
 
"But I can't have guys stay in my house! With only me living it in!"
 
"We won't do anything to you." Himchan told her, giving her a seductive look.
 
Mi young closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before saying,
 
"No! Sorry, but once they-" she said pointing at the bunnies, "Turn into humans, you all have to leave. Find somewhere else to stay. I don't want to be responsible for 6 guys. I can barely look after myself" 
 
The three looked back at her, with an unreadable expression. Thinking about it now, Mi Young did feel a little guilty. They have kept her
company for all these years she had been alone and it was because of them that she was able to remain happy, knowing they were a gift from her grandparents who she loved dearly. However, she absolutely could not live with 6 guys under the same roof.
 
"So we really can't stay?" Zelo asked with a sad face and a pout.
 
"Zelo, she said no, Stop insisting" He turned to Mi Young, "Don't worry, we won't be staying long" Yongguk said as he got up from his seat, walking out the door. 
 
*Is he mad? But why would he? It's not like I'm kicking him out of his own house... Am I?* Mi Young thought.
 
"Hyung..." and zelo followed his hyun out the room.
 
Mi Young looked at Himchan as he too got up and walked out. 
 
Sighing, Mi Young sat at the edge of her bed *Did I make the right decision? Wait no. I'm sure they'll find somewhere to stay. With those looks they can get anything they want... Song Mi Young, did you just admit they're attractive?!*
 
"Arghhhhh!!!"
 
------------------------------------------------------------
 
Mi Young placed clothes next to the three remaining bunnies for them to wear once they turned into humans. She didn't want another incident of guys wearing her clothes, although it would be another amusing sight to see. Before going down, she took the bunny with the green mask and read its name tag:
 
DaDa Mato - Moon Jongup
 
*Mianhae.... You've been seperated from the rest for a long time... It must have felt lonely. I'm sorry I didn't come to get you earlier*
 
Reaching the ground floor, she found the three watching TV in her living room.
 
"Ahahahaha!! Hyung, did you see that! He ripped his pants!" Zelo could barely breath from laughter while his hyungs remained a poker face. Zelo continued to laugh as he slapped his hand on his thighs while stomping his feet on the floor at the same time. He leaned on Himchan's shoulder who shoved his head off, carelessly.
 
*Ah that's right, I still haven't asked they're reason for being here... Must rememeber to ask them later.* Mi Young thought.
 
Taking a seat her kitchen counter, Mi Young took out a book to read. but her mind was somewhere else. A lot of things had happened in a short amount of time that her mind couldn't process what she was reading. A few meters from her are three guys that to used to be the bunnies she held while she slept as a child. And there are three more yet to come. She wanted to know why they were here, but every time she would ask, something would get in the way. In the end she decided to ask about it once all six of them were humans.
 
Mi Young looked to her left and saw Zelo still being entertained by whatever they were watching while the other two gave the occasional laugh.
 
The three of them had been sitting together for a while but none of them said a word to Mi Young, nor did Mi Young say anything to them.
 
Suddenly, footsteps could be heard coming the downstairs
 
"They're here" Yongguk said without taking his eyes off the TV.
 
Mi Young looked up from her book and saw three guys dressed in the suits she had placed for them, coming down down the stairs.
 
==================================================================================================
 
How was this chapter? I had to re-write this one because I didn't like the first version I made.... Not much, but I hope you like it :) And I've realized that my chapter are getting slightly longer
 
Did you guys watch BAP perform 'CRASH' yesterday?
 
 
 
 
 
 
GIFS ARE NOT MINE