Haunted House

You're My Bunnies

1 hour ago

"Yonggukie hyung, I'm bored" Zelo whined as B.A.P walked in the sun. LIke they had told Mi Young, they decided to go out and find Mato's energy source, but until now, they had found nothing. Zelo kicked a stone and it landed on Himchan's head. His eyes widened as he realized where it had landed.

"Hyung, minahae! I didn't mean it!" Himchan was about to tackle Zelo but was stopped by Youngjae.

"Not here Himchan" he told him.

"Thank you Youngjae hyung!"

"Save it for when we get home," he finished.

"Hyung!". Everyone laughed as the maknae stormed off.

Jongup followed his hyungs while listening to his iPod, breaking into random dance moves here and there. He looked up to see Mi Young with a group of guys and a girl. *They must be Infinite* he thought. Looking around him, he noticed that they had arrived at some amusement park. 

LOTTE WORLD 

he read.

"Isn't that Mi Young noona?' he pointed out. Stopping in their tracks, B.A.P followed the direction he was pointing. 

"Mi Young noo-!" Zelo was stopped when a hand was placed over his mouth. 

"Shh! Let's follow her!" Himchan suggested, leading the group to the entrance. Yongguk shook his head at his friend's immatureness. 

Purchasing tickets, 6 of them followed Mi Young into the park. The boys made sure they weren't seen by hiding behind trees, benches and anything else they found big enough to hide them. After Mi Young got on a ride, they would ride the same one and have one member keep an eye on Mi Young. This routine continued for an hour.

Ater getting of a ride, Zelo ran as he spotted a haunted house on the other side. "Hyung! Hyung! Haunted house!" dragging Jongup and Daehyun with him.

"Yah, kaja" Yongguk told Himchan, whose face began to turn pale.

The boys quietly lined up behind Mi Young, seperated by 5 or 6 people. 

"Hey, you okay?" Jongup, who was at the front, heard Mi Young ask her friend.

"No. I'll meet you outside okay? Mian" and he saw the girl slip out of the line, leaving Mi Young alone. *She's going in by herself? Maybe I should keep an eye out for her*

Eventually B.A.P were ushered in, being the last ones in Mi Young's group. 

"Y-yah, you guys sure you wanna go in here? Yah, maknae, aren't you scared?" Himchan asked. Somehow, they had managed to get in front and where now directly behind Mi Young.

"Ouch, that was my foot" Jongup hissed to Daehyun as they walked behind Himchan and Yongguk.

"Himchan?!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Jongup looked up and saw Mi Young facing them. 

Himchan looked at Mi Young with a hand held on his chest. *Damn, I thought she was a ghost*

"What are you doing here?" Mi Young hissed.

"Errr... OMMAAAAA!!" Himchan yelled as a a girl dressed in white with long her passed them.

"AAAHH!!" Youngjae shouted and automatically hid behind Daehyun.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Himchan held on to Mi Young as they walked through the darkness. Unawaringly, Jongup was now walking next to Mi Young. *Even Himchan hyung is more scared than Mi Young* he thought.

The group passed through a door and a long hallway awaited. *Sh*t, something's going to pop out, isn't it?* Both Jongup and Himchan thought. Everyone waited by the doorway. *Himchan oppa is scared, hahaha. Wait did I just call his oppa?! Aigo, aigo!* Mi Young thought. She rarely found haunted houses frightening, since she knew they were ordinary people, paid to scary people like her. However, she was unaware that she had her hand gripped onto Jongup's arm.

Jongup noticed this and looked down before looking at Mi Young who was peering into the distance. *For now, I'll allow it*. 

Suddenly, a man popped out behind them and immediately, Himchan let go of Mi Young and made a solo run down the hallway.

"AHHHHHH!!! OMMMAAAA!! OMMAAA!!!" he yelled, arms waving in the air. His cries echoed down the hallway.

Jongup and the rest all flinched before making run for it, following Himchan. Surprisingly, Zelo had not screamed since they entered the house.

"Aren't you scared?" Daehyun whispered to him as he, Zelo and Youngjae walked behind the rest.

"Should I be? They're all short.. Can't they get people who are taller?"

Daehyun rolled his eyes. "Not everyone can be as tall as you"

Just then someone on the side attempted to touch Zelo, with the aim of scaring him.

"Hey! No touchy!" Zelo snapped, slapping the hand away. "Keep your arms to yourself!" 

The person immediately retreated, slightly shocked at the bold response.

Eventually, they made it out of the house. 

"Finally!" Himchan ran as soon as he saw the exist.

Yongguk followed him out and soon everyone emerged from the house. 

"Himchan hyung, you were so scared! "Ommaaaa! Ommaaa!" What was that?!' Youngjae teased. Mi Young and the rest broke into hysterical laughter, almost falling to the ground.

Next to her, she heard Jongup clear his throat and look down at his arm. Mi Young's eyes widened, realizing that she had been holding onto him.

Withdrawing her hand, she quickly turned around "Sorry!!", her cheeks flushing red. Jooyeon, who was sitting by bench under a tree saw, Mi Young standing with a group of guys. *Who are they?!*

She got up and ran towards them. "Mi Young! Mi Young-ah!" she called.

Mi Young instantly turned around, seeing Jooyeon running towards her. 

"Yah! Who are these people?!" she said, slapping her friends arm.

Mi Young turned to her and then towards B.A.P. "Ummm....Well... They're my... friends!"

"Since when did you have guys friends?!"

"Yah! What are you trying to say?! Huh?!" Behind them, B.A.P tried to control they're laughter as they listened to the two.

"You have some explaining to do"

Sighing, Mi Young followed Jooyeon with B.A.P closly following behind.

 

==============================================================

Another update :)

School tomorrow... My summer is over :(