Lies

You're My Bunnies

"Are you hungry?" Luhan asked as Mi Young and him walked back to the living room after clearing up resources they used for the project. 

Now that Mi Young thought of it, she was feeling quite hungry and her stomach answered Luhan's question for her.

Luhan chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah, I am," she blushed. 

"Wait in the living room while I cook something for us," he said, making his way to the kitchen. He took the apron and tied it around himself.

 Instead of going to the living room, she followed him to the kitchen and sat at the kitchen counter in front of Luhan."You can cook?" Mi Young questionned, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes, I can cook. So you won't have to worry about being hungry when we get married," he said sweetly as he busied himself with preparing ingredients and utensils he would need. 

Mi Young couldn’t stop herself from smiling at his words. She had always liked it when men had the ability to cook and would help their wife cook every once in a while. The kitchen was soon filled with the sound of noodles sizzling and the smell could make anyone’s mouth water. Mi Young watched as Luhan skilfully tossed the noodles in the pan with his back facing her.

“One fried noodles for my soon to be wife,” Luhan served up the dish, placing a two plate of delicious noodles on the table, one for Mi Young and one for himself.

Mi Young’s face lightened up at the meal in front if her. “Woah! This looks sooooo good!” she cheerfully said.

Taking her chopsticks, she took a mouthful of noodles in . “AH HOT!” she exclaimed, fanning with her hands while blowing out at the same time.

“Dumbo,” Luhan poked her head. “Obviously it’s going to be hot.”

Mi Young continued managed to finally chew the food, savouring the taste.

“How is it?” he asked, taking a seat in front of her and digging into his own.

Mi Young gave him a thumbs up. “So delicious!” She was about to take another bite when Luhan stopped her.

“Blow it, it’s still hot,” he reminded her. She followed his advice and they both ate their food in silence, too hungry to talk.

“I’m so full! Thanks for meal Luhan,” Mi Young said after clearing her plate, not a single piece of noodles left.

“No problem.” Luhan winked at her and took their plates to the sink. “Oh, by the way, the book I borrowed from you is in my room. You can get it. It’s on my desk.”

Mi Young tilted her head to the side, trying to remember what book she had given to him. “Oh! Okay,” she said when she finally remembered.

She left Luhan in the kitchen and made her way to his room. She looked around the house properly this time, everything was so clean and organized and she was still in awe at how big this house was. But then again, there are 12 of them living here… To her right, a door was left ajar curiosity took over her at what was behind it. She peered through and saw a room filled with computers and hi-tech electronics. *Woahhh… Why would you need all of these gadgets?* she thought to herself.

Remembering what she was meant to be doing, she left the room and made her way to Luhan’s room on the first floor.

Reaching the first floor, Mi Young entered Luhan's spacious room and looked for the book she had let him borrow. Everything was neat, each item, kept in its own place. She picked up a photo frame that held a picture of Luhan with his parents, probably taken a couple of years age. Next to it stood a photo frame with a picture of Luhan as a child. He had black hair then *what a cute child. He hasn't changed.* By the window, she saw the book on the shelf and picked it up.
 
While walking pass Luhan's desk, she spotted something at the corner of her eye. She placed the book down and took a closer look at the piece of paper that was sticking out from underneath a pile of books. "Marriage" it read. *Marriage?* unconsciously, Mi Young took the paper our, lifting the books up carefully.
 
She scanned the first few lines, Her eyes widening upon reading the word written on the paper in front of her. The information written was the exact same she had read at her aunty's house. *He knew all along* She scanned the lines again and anger started to build up inside her by the second.
 
Mi Young's hand shook, holding the paper in her hand. She could feel tears building up but she forced them back. She remembered perfectly well Luhan telling her he had no idea about their arrange marriage. 
 
The door to the room opened,and Luhan walked in. "Mi Young did you fi-"
 
"You... you lied to me.." she whispered, her back still facing him. 
 
"You! You knew all along! You told me you didn't know, Luhan! You lied to me!" she yelled. she was now directly in front of him and her eyes watered. Since first day she met Luhan, she had always seen Luhan as a good friend who she could trust. She never once doubted his actions. But now she realized she had been wrong. 
 
Mi Young stared in Luhan's eyes, drawing quick breaths. Without breaking eye contact, Luhan took hold of Mi Young's shoulders and pinned her against the wall.
 
"So you finally found out?" Luhan snarled. The innocent look in his eyes were now replaced by coldness, his eyes forming slits. 
 
"I trusted you Luhan! And to think I was actually starting to fall for you!"
 
"Good!" his voice was sarcastic. "It will make the marriage a whole lot easier"
 
Mi Young scoffed. "Marriage? What makes you think I'm still going to marry you?" she said as she attempted to push him away. She tried not to cry, beating her fist against his chest.
 
"Listen Mi Young" his whispered as he held the side of her face with one hand, causing her to wince in pain. "We're going to get married whether you like it or not. Because you have something that I need. And what about your dad's company? Are you just going to the let it go just like that?" he laughed. "Plus, I've been searching for you for a long time. I'm going to let you get away so easy"
 
Mi Young stopped and looked at him. "What are you talking about? How long have you know me for?" she asked with a the steadiest voice she could pull.
 
"Let's see..." Luhan looked up to the ceiling as he tried to recollect the moment he first recognised her as Song Mi Young. "Since the day you and your little human bunnies first visited that restaurant owned by your ahjumma"
 
Flashback 
 
Luhan took a table by the window  and glanced at the girl in front of him. His friends had set them up on a date and she had been nothing but annoying the entire day.
 
While eating, Mi Young looked up and for a few seconds her eyes met with a guy in a black hoodie sitting three table away from her.
 
*Song Mi Young, I finally found you. Just a little more time and we'll get to know each other* Luhan thought 
 
*Weird* Mi Young thought.
 
End of flashback
 
Mi Young gasped. "You.. Were you the guy in the black hoodie?"
 
*Wait, didn't he just say 'human bunnies'* Mi Young's eyes widened but decided not to mention it. Maybe it's best if she pretended not to know.
 
"Exactly right." Luhan said as he her face. Mi Young tried to avoid it by turning her head to the side. "Didn't you see Mi Young, I was too nice to you when we first met. We got too close too quickly. It was your fault for believing me so easily"
 
Her breathing become quick and heavy. Never has it crossed her mind that Luhan was being extra nice to her. Or maybe the fact that they were arranged to get  married hid that. 
 
Mi Young gathered all her strength and managed to push Luhan away, causing him to stumble back. She ran out of the room without a single word, stifling her sobs. Downstairs, EXO had just returned and they saw Mi Young running out of Lu Han's room. 
 
"Hey it's Mi Young noona," Sehun pointed out. All of them stared at her.
 
Mi Young grabbed her bag from the table, not bothering to greet the group in front of her and ran straight out of the house. 
 
*Don't cry song Mi Young. That lying idiot isn't worth your tears* Mi Young told herself as felt tears flowing down her cheeks.
 
She ran down the street, not really knowing where she was going but in a swift move, she felt herself being pulled by the arm and found herself in someone's arms. She looked up and was greeted by a familiar face. 
 
"Jongup..." Mi Young called
 
"Sshhhh... If you need to cry, just let it all out. It not good holding it in" he said as he her head while wrapping his other arm around her back.
 
With those words, Mi Young sobbed even harder. She was glad that Jongup was there to comfort her. She felt safe and comforted in his arms.
 
================
 
Have a nice day :)