Company

You're My Bunnies

"Mi Young over here!" Yongguk waved his hand to catch Mi Young's attention as she looked for a place to sit. They were at a restaurant located inside their campus and it was place many students came to have lunch. Mi Young smiled as she spotted Yongguk and Himchan in the corner.

Himchan, who was busy stuffing his mouth, looked up. "Baby girl!" 
 
*Aish, does he really need to call me that in public?!* Mi Young cringed, taking a seat in front of him.
 
"Baby girl~ I've mi- ashsnhd" Mi Young took his bread and stuffed it  in his mouth to shut him up. Himchan struggled to chew his food as he sent glares at her.
 
"So, how's your day going?" Mi Young asked before digging into her pasta. 
 
Yongguk looked at her and shrugged. "The usual. Nothing new". Mi Young nodded in agreement. Uni was the same old.
 
While eating, Mi Young looked around the restaurant and saw Luhan walk in, accompanied by his friends. Luhan caught Mi Young's eye and gave her a smile before turning back to his friends.
 
Himchan looked between her and Luhan with narrow eyes. "Who is he?" 
 
"Luhan. I met him on the first day. He's in most of my classes..."
 
"Ya! You like him don't you?! Baby girl what about meeee?!"
 
"What?! When did I ever say I like him?! Or even shown the slightest interest in him?!"
 
"Baby girl, if you get close with him, what do I become?" and the dramatic Himchan kicked in.
 
Yongguk rolled his eyes and whacked him on the head. "Aish, this boy. Hurry and eat your food or I'll finish it."
Mi Young snickered as she watched Himchan finish his food at lightening speed. 
 
Clearing their plates, the three got up to put their trays away and headed outside. The weather was getting colder, but the sun shone brightly. 
 
Walking around the campus, Yongguk remembered something. "Mi Young, what time did you get home last night?"
 
"Huh? oh around 2..ish..." she said quietly. "Why?"
 
"We were worried about you..." 
 
"Oh. I didn't intend on staying out that late.. sorry, I made you guys worried." Mi Young looked at the ground. She should have told them all beforehand.
 
Himchan glanced at her. "Don't be sorry. Jongup told us you went to see ahjumma"
 
*ahjumma.. ah! I need to tell them about that!*
 
Mi Young stopped walking and faced them. "Um, you two will be ok going home without me right? I'm taking ahjumma to the hospital after school." 
 
"We'll be fine! We're your oppas remember!" Himchan replied. *Of course..* Mi Young thought. She looked at her watched and realised it was time for lessons.
 
"It's time guys. I'll see you at home okay. Tell the others I won't be able to pick them up!" Mi Young called as she walked in the other direction. 
 
"Bye baby boo!!" Himchan called before she disappeared in his sight.
 
----------
 
At 4pm, Mi Young had finished classes and was heading towards the car park. Reaching the end of the stairs, she suddenly felt a hand on her arm. She looked up to see Luhan, catching his breath as he held onto her. 
 
"Hey" he managed to say. "We're still going to the library to do our research right?"
 
*Shoot. I completely forgot about that...*
 
"Um, Luhan... the thing is, an ahjumma I know is I'll and I want to take her to the hospital for some check up today... I forgot, sorry... maybe we can go after..?" Mi Young felt guilty for having to postpone their agreement again. 
 
Luhan straighted up and looked at her. "Oh, I guess that's more important. What me to come with you? Then we can go to the library together?"
 
Mi Young thought for a while. Having company wasn't a bad idea.
 
"Sure. Why not" Mi Young smiled. She lead him to her car, parked in the middle of the car park. "Nice car" he told her as they got on. "Thanks. It's used to be my dads, but he hardly used it." Luhan nodded, examining the interior. The seats were white, made of leather and a GPS installed at front. Not a single scratch in sight.
 
Luhan and Mi Young drove to ahjumma's restaurant in silence. Occasionally, Mi Young would steal glances at Luhan who looked out the window on his right. Like always, his hair was perfectly styled and his skin  had its glow. "Concentrate on the road, not on me. We might get into an accident." Luhan told her as he slowly turned to face her.
 
Mi Young immediately turned her attention to the road, flustered that he had caught her looking. She bit ber bottom lip as she continued driving. Luhan chuckled at her reaction. Soon, She turned left and parked the car in front of the restaurant. "Um, wait here. I'll be back with ahjumma." Mi Young said as she got up and left the car leaving Luhan on his own.
 
==========================