Somewhere To Stay

You're My Bunnies

Jongup turned around and looked at Mi Young, their eyes meeting again.

"What?" he asked as he lifed his arm to shake her hand away from his arm and continued to walk. Ahead of him were the rest of B.A.P, talking amongst themselves.
 
*The human talked!* she thought *Alleluia!* This time she was sure it was him speaking. Even thought it was just a word, Mi Young was glad she finally heard his voice.
 
"Um..." she couldn't find the words to tell him. "You can stay at my house" 
 
Jongup turned to face her with a frown.
 
"My house, you can stay there" she repeated.
 
"Just me?" he asked pointing to himself.
 
Mi Young facepalmed herself. *No you idiot, the whole of B.A.P*  was what she wanted to say.
 
"No, all of you."
 
"I don't care where I stay" he told her.
 
Realising it was no use talking to him, Mi Young ran ahead to join the rest.
 
"Hey! Guys!" she called out. With that, B.A.P turned around. If Mi Young hadn't known them, she would have thought they were some sort of gang everyone would be afraid of, with their weird hairstyles and baggy clothes.
 
"Baby boo~! I knew you couldn't resist me!" Himchan said as he ran to give her a hug.
 
"Ouff... Himchan.. I can't.. Breathe" Mi Young tried to let out. But Himchan continued to hold her in his arms, swaying them side to side with a huge grin on his face.
 
*Why is he hugging her like that? We've only been separated for a few hours* Jongup thought as he approached them.
 
"Noona, why are you here?" Zelo asked her.
 
"Ah! Well.. Errr... You guys can stay with me" she told as she looked at the ground. 
 
"Mweoh?" they asked.
 
"Aish! I said you can stay with me! I'm allowing you to stay in my house! But if you don't want to, then that's fine too" she said the last part quietly. 
 
All six of them stared a ther. Did they hear right? Song Mi Young has changed her mind about allowing guys living with her? 5 heads turned towards their leader.
 
"So, which way is it to your house again?" Yongguk asked.
 
Mi Young quickly turned around as a smile grew on her face and lead the way.
 
------------------------
 
Back at her house, Mi Young brought them to the top floor.
 
"There are three bedrooms" she pointed out. "Divide yourselves into those and go to sleep." she told them before walking to her room.
 
"I want to room with noona!" Zelo said as he grabbed her arm firmly.
 
"No I'm rooming with her!" and Himchan grabbed her other arm "Right baby boo?" he asked her
 
*Is that my new name? Baby boo!?* Mi Young thought. *and why do they have to be so complicated*
 
Mi Young turned to face them, slowing taking in a deep breath.
 
"None of you are rooming with me. I sleep by myself in my own room. YOU" she said pointing at all of them "divide yourselves into those rooms" pointing at the doors leading to each bedroom. "Got it?"
 
They nodded. "Good." she said and ran to her room before anyone could stop her. Closing the door, she leaned her back against it while sighing. Outside, she could hear them discussing who would sleep with who.
 
"Jongup hyung~ and I will share a room"
 
"Himchan, with me" a deep voice said.
 
"Guess that leaves us two Dae"
 
Eventually she heard the doors of each bedroom close. Everyone was now in their respected rooms.
 
Mi Young looked at the empty spot on her window sill. The bunnies that were they are now the humans she lives with. Will they still be humans after she wakes up? Without thinking anymore, Mi Young fell asleep.
 
---------------
 
The sun shone brightly through Mi Young curtains on an early Saturday morning. She opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. *I wonder if they are still here?* she thought. 
 
After a couple more minutes, Mi Young got up to get ready for the day. As she walked to her bathroom, her stomach reminded her that she was hungry, seeing as she had skipped dinner last night. 
 
20 minutes later, Mi Young made her way to the kitchen to cook breakfast. She peered over the staircase and found the ground floor empty. Stopping halfway, she thought about checking the rooms. What was she expecting, she didn't know. Slowly making her way to the first room, she turned the handle carefully. She didn't know who were behind the door. Opening it, she found Zelo and Jongup. On the bed, Zelo had his leg over Jongup with his mouth hanging open as he breathed his morning breath into the air. Mi Young had to stop herself from laughing. Her eyes then turned to Jongup. The duvet covered half of his body and she watched as his chest would rise and fall as he breathed. *Tsk, you're peaceful when you sleep but when you're awake, you're a different person*
 
Closing the door, Mi Young headed to made breakfast, knowing the rest would be in their rooms.
 
-------------
 
As she brought the food over to the table, Mi Young heard footsteps coming down. She looked up and found a shirtless Himchan still half asleep, rubbing his eyes. 
 
"Ahhhh!" she shouted "Go put a shirt on!" and she turned her back to him.
 
Himchan slowly made his way towards her. "Do I have to? You've already seen it ha-" He stopped when a shirt landed on his face. 
 
"Put it on. You're infecting her eyes" Yongguk said. "it okay now, he's covered" he told Mi Young. 
 
"Your face is infecting her eyes..." Himchan muttered under his breath.
 
"What did you say?" 
 
*Sh*t, leader heard*
 
"I said your face looks handsome this morning" as he leaned forward to caress his face.
 
Yongguk hissed at him before pushing him out of the way to take a seat at the table. HImchan followed, taking the seat opposite him.
 
"Phew..  So...Good morning! Did you guys sleep alright?" she asked as they stared at the food in front of them.
 
They nodded as they continued to stare at the food. Mi Young gave a small laugh as she saw their mouths hanging open.
 
"Eat" she told them and they immediately made a grab for the food. This morning menu consisted of toast, egg, bacon and sausage.
 
"Yah! Save some for me!" Youngjae called as he ran down the stairs and took a seat next to Himchan.
 
"Where are the rest?" Mi Young asked him.
 
Without looking up, he pointed his index finger towards the ceiling and she got the message. 
 
Mi Young walked up the stairs and called for the rest
 
"DAEHYUN-AH! ZELO! JONGUP-AH! BREAKFAST IS READY!"
 
"Damn she has a loud voice..." Yongguk commented. 
 
"I heard that!"
 
A couple of minutes later, everyone was at the table enjoying breakfast. Mi Young watched as B.A.P stuffed their mouths with food. 
 
"Wooow..." she said in awe.
 
"Noona, where are we going today?" Zelo asked.
 
Everyone turned to her apart from Jongup who continued eating his food in silence. 
 
*What is it with that guy? Does he not like me?*
 
"Hmmmm..." she looked at the them and noticed that they were still in the same clothes as yesterday. 
 
*They can't wear that forever..* she thought
 
"Shopping!" she announced.
 
==================================================================================================
 
So here's chapter 8! I think things will get a whole lot more interesting from here
 
 
 
 
 
GIFS NOT MINE