Chapter 7

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

theADVICE  part1

"Fine." Baekhyun answered. I could imagine the small pout on his face.

"Meet us at the cafe that we used to go to together in high school. You remember it right?" Soomi asked.

"Yes, I know." Baekhyun answered with sigh. "BAEKHYUN! MANAGER-HYUNG SAID HE WOULD TAKE US OUT TO EAT! PALIWA!" One of the members said loudly. Wow, they really must like food.

"I have to go. I'm starving."

"But... we just ate." I answered back to him with a puzzled expression.

"Bye!" The line went dead.

"What was that?" Soomi said, turning to me. I shrugged.

"But... he likes Hee Jin!" Again, we both fangirled and screamed our hearts out until my mother told us to keep quiet.


We both woke up early to meet Baekhyun because of his schedule.

"Yah, why are you guys up so early?" My mother yelled at us. "You need your rest so you can start going to school again!" Oh, right, I still had a few years of school left with Soomi.

"Sorry omma, we were going to meet Baekhyun..." She beamed. "Jinja? Well tell him I said hi! Are you guys dating?"

"ANIYO!" Soomi and I said in unison. I covered one side of my mouth and loudly whispered to my mother.

"He likes Hee Jin." My mother turned back from making her kimchi. "Really? Wow, then he's got a lot of things to do before he can catch her heart." We all knew Hee Jin's love line. She usually was the one to dump the guy, and when guys flirted with her, she put them down.

"That's what I was thinking, Ahjumma!" Soomi said, giggling.

"Well, go then, before his schedule comes up!" We both nodded and left.


We both drank our Bubble Tea. I had Coconut, Soomi had Strawberry. "Aigoo, when's Baek going to get here?" Soomi said, taking another sip of her half full cup of bubble tea. We had waited a full thirthy minutes.

The bell in front of the cafe rang, and a guy with sunglasses stepped in. We both knew then it was Baekhyun because of his walk. "BAEKHYUNNIE!" I yelled, standing up and waving him over.

"Minhee, not so loud!" Baekhyun whispered, taking off his sunglasses when he had come to our table. "Your only a rookie, Baekhyun. It's not like people would recognize you right away." Soomi said, a smile on her face.

"Yes they would!" Soomi and I giggled. Yeah, right... "But you looked so cool Bacon! With your sunglasses and stuff. So cool." I said in perfect English. Soomi agreed with me while Baekhyun sat there with a puzzled expression.

"What? The only thing I understood was cool and Bacon." I covered my mouth. "Sorry, we just got back from the States! Yah, aren't you supposed to know English anyways? Your an idol now!"

"Hey, I only trained for a year so don't blame me." Baekhyun said. Soomi waved the waitress over. "Yes?---" She paused. "Are you Baekhyun from EXO-K?" He nodded and smiled at her. "Uhh..." The waitress stuttered. "Can I g-get y-y-your auto-g-graph?"

Baekhyun smiled and took out a Sharpie, signing on a napkin. "What's your name?"   "Uhh... Eun--M-Mi"

He handed it to her. "Thank you for serving us Eun Mi." She bowed, it looked like she was about to faint, and quickly went into the kitchen.

Baekhyun looked back at Soomi and me. "Who said I wouldn't be recogized right away? Top star here!"

I shook my head. "Hey, can we get a watermelon bubble tea here!" Soomi said to a waiter. Good thing it was a boy. "Sure thing!"

"Fine, your famous whatever... Let's talk about Hee Jin." Baekhyun sat up straight.

"What kind of advice do you want?" Soomi asked.


You guys should get the jist of it now, Every other chapter, each person writes a chapter okay? Thanks! If it gets too confusing, just tell us in the comments below.

- MrsKPOPcupcakes