Chapter 30

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

As they arrived in front if the SM building, fans came up towards the van, expecting for someone they knew. They screamed and yelled, flashes started coming on as they took pictures. Chanyeol sighed and payed the driver before slowly opening the doors, "Oh! It's Chanyeol Oppa!" The girls all smiled and came closer to the taxi. Chanyeol got out and quickly went inside into the building before the doors closed behind him. 

Luhan looked at the closed door. What was he going to do with Soomi? All of them had cameras and it was sure to get in an article. Soomi sighed,"Oppa, should you just talk to him yourself?" 

Luhan turned and gave her hand a little squeeze, "No, we'll go in together." 

Then he looked at the driver, "Ahjussi, please keep driving and drop us off five streets down." The driver nodded and continued driving. Finally, he dropped them off in front of a little café and Luhan payed the driver. 

He lead them both out and into the café. 

"Oppa, what are we doing?" Soomi asked as they sat down. Luhan quickly dialed someone, "Yeah, yeah, we're at that café down the street next to the gift shop. Okay, see you in a bit." 

Luhan hung up and sat there; still holding onto Soomi's hand, occasionally squeezing it. 

Finally, after five minutes, Luhan's cell phone buzzed with a text message. He looked up and waved over a woman that was at the entrance, looking around. Soomi gazed at the woman as she came over quickly. 

The woman had short light brown hair and was slightly smaller than Soomi. She waved as she sat down next to Luhan. 

"Soomi, this is Jenny; one of the noonas that work with us. She's very close and always takes care of us." Luhan introduced. Jenny smiled at Soomi, "Annyeonghaseyo! It's great to finally meet you! You're very pretty; just like Luhan described." 

Soomi blushed and greeted her as well. Jenny nodded approvingly before turning her attention back to Luhan. 

"So, you need help getting in?" she asked him. Luhan nodded, "Yeah. There are too many fans in the front." 

"Ahhh. Well, then just go through the back. There's still fans but not as much." 

"I know...but I want to make sure that Soomi's safe." 

"Aigoo, you. Fine, I can help with that. Should we leave now that I'm here?" 

Luhan nodded as he stood up hand in hand with Soomi. The three of them got into Jenny's car and she started driving towards the back of the SM building. After she parked, they all got out. 

"Luhan, you go ahead and wait inside while Soomi helps me with this stuff."

Luhan nodded and went ahead and passed the couple of fans holding SHINee fan signs. 

He put in the passcode and went inside. Jenny went to the trunk of her car amd opened it. 

"Here, you can grab these new shoes while I grab all of this clothing." Jenny said, grunting. 

"Are you sure you don't want me to grab some?" Soomi asked, eyeing Jenny as she grabbed the two boxes. 

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'll be fine." Jenny answered, focusing on her boxes. She opened the door and there stood Luhan waiting. 

He looked up and quickly rushed over to help Jenny, "Noona! Let me help you with that!" 

"Aigoo, thank you." Jenny said as he lifted some boxes. 

After they got into Jenny's office and set the boxes down, she quickly rushed them out. 

"Hurry and get to Mr. Lee! You must go to him now!" She said, waving them off. Both Luhan and Soomi bowed in thanks and ran to the elevator. 

Luhan pressed the number to his floor in. As they were waiting, Soomi kept on wringing her hands together. 

Luhan looked over to see her staring at the floor then at the ceiling and sighing from time to time. Luhan smiled softly and grabbed her hand, "Calm down, Soomi-yah. We'll get through this...together." 

Soomi looked up at him and buried her head into his chest, "Oppa, I'm just so nervous!" 

He laughed and patted her back reassuringly, "It's okay. This is a huge thing anyways." 

Soomi nodded on his chest and stayed there until the bell dinged, signalling they were on Mr. Lee's floor. 

"You ready?" Luhan asked as Soomi pulled away. She nodded. Luhan didn't let go of their hands as they stepped out. They saw some workers and they could hear them whisper, but they still trudged on to Mr. Lee Soo Man's office. 

Once they got there, they just stood in front of the door for a moment, before Luhan knocked. 

"Come in!" A voice called from inside.


A/N 

Heeyyy!! So, hi there! Jeon_Juliana here!! (Yes, I changed my name) Sorry we havent been able to update in the past...four days. I owed Chanyoua for writing so much so i wrote this chapter...and I am a procrastinator...so feel free to brick me! :D I hope you guys liked it!! We'll try to update sooner with less intervals.