Chapter 16

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

x Water and Games

"YAH! AUNTIE, XIUMIN HYUNG STOLE MY MANDU!" Sehun yelled out as he pouted sadly. Xiumin's cheeks were full as he smiled triumphantly at him. 

"Don't worry, Sehunnie~, we made a lot." Aunt Min said to him as she set a plate of fresh new mandus (A/N mandus are dumplings! :3) right in front of him. He smiled widely and took a few. 

"Gomawo, Auntie!" he said with his cheeks full. She chuckled and ruffled his hair. She then sat down and ate while watching all of them. The younger boys were stuffing their mouths, while Kris, Suho, Luhan, Lay, and Baekhyun were eating politely. The ladies were sitting next to Aunt Min and eating politely as well. 

"Oppa, eat a lot!" Minhee said as she set a piece of the meat onto Chanyeol's plate then Baekhyun's. Chaneyol blushed slightly and Baekhyun looked up at her and smiled. 

Soomi and Hee Jin chuckled at them. 

"Aigoo, Sehun-ah! Eat slowly or else you might choke!" Hee Jin called out to him as he was stuffing his mouth as much mandus as possible before Xiumin could get any. He nodded slightly as he swallowed. 

"So, what was your business here on Jeju? I'm sure it wasn't just to hang out with these boys!" Aunt Min asked them. 

"Aniyo, we came here with Hee Jin. Hee Jin needs to check on a shop her father owns." Soomi answered her. She nodded in response.

"So how long do you plan to stay?" she asked. Soomi looked at the girls and concluded that they would leave next week on Monday. 

"So that means that you'll be staying for a week? I hope you all have fun!" she said happily. "Neh! Thank you for letting us stay here." 

"Of course! Anyone familiar with my nephew are welcome here." 

"Thank you for the food, Aunt Min! We really enjoyed it!" Suho said after they all finished eating. She nodded and happily told them to not worry about it. Soomi and Kris helped clean the table while Minhee and Suho washed the dishes. 

"Thank you! You're my guests and yet you still do the work I should be doing!" she said as she helped sweep the floor. 

"No problem, Imo!" Suho said to her. Everyone else had decided to go outside on the beach and enjoy the weather before the sun began to set.

"Now, why don't you children go play outside before it gets dark? Go and have fun with the others!"

"Are you sure, Aunt Min? You don't need anymore help?" Kris asked her. She nodded and shooed them out. When they got outside, they could see everyone chasing each other and some of them were playing tag on the sand, while the rest of the were playing in the water.

"YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Hee Jin yelled as she was splashed by a wave of water from Baekhyun. He laughed at her and ran away. 

"You know, they look really cute together." Soomi said. "It looks like a scene from a drama, don't you think?" Minhee said jokingly. Kris, Suho, and Soomi laughed and agreed. 

"Yah! What are you four doing just standing there!?" Chanyeol called out. Everyone turned to look at them. Then they exchanged glances and smirked to each other. 

"I don't like the feeling of this..." Suho whispered to them. They nodded in agreement as they all got out of the water and game they were playing. 

"GET THEM!" Xiumin yelled out as they began a huge chase. Soomi and Minhee squealed as they saw Hee Jin, Baekhyun, and kai running towards them. Kris and Suho ran as if their lives depended on it, and it kind of did. Soon, after Hee Jin put on a burst of speed, she had caught up to Soomi. 

"Andwae! Go away!" Soomi yelled out as Hee Jin came closer. Hee Jin chased her closer and closer to the water. Soomi then stepped into the water and ran in, trying ot get away from Hee Jin. 

"Unnie~! Come on! I won't do anything to you!" she called out as she waded slowly towards her. Soomi laughed and shook her head, "No! I know what you're going to do!"

Hee Jin laughed and decided to walk away and catch Minhee instead. Soomi watched her wade away. Soomi then decided to get back to land, but they were still chasing each other. 

"Maybe if I can get to the house..." she thought. She slowly and cautiously came back. They were still chasing each other. Once she saw an opportunity, she ran. But right when she was going to step on the first step of the stairs, she got pulled back. 

"OMO! YAH! LET ME DOWN!" she yelled at her captor. She turned and looked to find Luhan, holding her by the waist. 

"Got you!" he whispered in her ear. Soomi blushed at how close he was and how his breath felt on her ear. "Luhan got Soomi!" Minhee yelled. The two of them looked up when they heard their names. 

"Let's go join them!" Luhan said to her. He grabbed her hand and ran with her to them. 

"Let's play a game!" Tao said as they all re-grouped. Chen suggested they play tag. 

"Yeah!" they yelled in agreement. 

"Andwae! We just were running weren't we!?" Minhee protested. They shrugged and she sighed in defeat. 

"Arasso, you can play something else then." Baekhyun told her. She perked up and smiled. She gave Baekhyun a big hug, "Gamawo!" 

He chuckled and patted her head. She then dragged Soomi and Hee Jin with her to play in the water. 

"Okay, so who's the tagger?" Kai asked. They looked at each other,

"ROCK, PAPER SCISSORS!" 

Kai, Chen and Lay were out the first time. The second round, Kris got out. Third; Luhan and Tao. Fourth; Suho, Xiumin, and Chanyeol were out. Fifth; D.O. got out. Now it was a match between Baekhyun and Sehun. 

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!" they yelled. Rock and rock. 

"ROCK, PAPER SCISSORS!" Paper and Paper. 

"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!" Scissors and rock. 

"YESSSSS!" Sehun yelled. He ran away quickly as Baekhyun stood there staring at his scissors. 

"Count to 20!" Tao called to him as he too, began to run. Baekhyun sighed and counted to 20. 

"19, 20!," he yelled. He turned around quickly and ran after who was closest to him. Lay was closest. Lay turned around and saw Baekhyun advancing towards him. He yelled out in surprise as he stumbled back. 

"G-GUYS! RUUUUUUN~~!" he said as he started running towards the group of boys. But he wasn't fast enough, because right when he reached them, Baekhyun had his hand on his back.

"I got you!" Lay immediately fell to the sand and just sat there catching his breath as he saw Baekhyun run away once again to catch the rest of them. Once he was fully rested, he got back up. 

"Well, it's going to be a while..." he thought to himself. So, he decided to walk to the ladies and stay with them instead. 

"Oppa! You already got caught!?" Soomi asked while laughing. Lay nodded sullenly, "Yeah, can I join you?" Soomi nodded as Lay sat down next to her on the sand. Soomi was watching over Hee Jin and Minhee as they were playing in the water. 

"So, why aren't you playing with them?" Lay asked her. She shrugged, "I just don't really feel like it right, now. Maybe later, though. I'm already completely drenched and didn't even change yet." 

Lay nodded in agreement as he looked down at his clothing. None of them had even decided to change into better swimming and waterproof attire. 

"Hee Jin-ah! Be careful! Don't go too deep!" Soomi yelled out to them. The ladies turned around and waved in acknowledge ment as they resumed chasing each other in the water. 

"Can Hee Jin swim?" Lay asked suddenly. Soomi turned and shook her head, "No, she can't. She never really got used to the idea of it. She likes playing in it though." 

Soon enough, one by one, the boys began to plop next to Lay and Soomi. But after a few minutes, they joined Hee Jin and Minhee. 

"KIDS! Who wants to barbecue and roast some marshmallows!?" Aunt Min called from her porch. They all looked up and saw her waving a couple of bags of marshmallows. 

"WE DO!" 

"I DO!" 

"THEY'RE GOING TO BE MINE!" 

All of them started racing up the steps, to be stopped by Aunt Min herself. She shook her head, "You only get these if you help me set up." The maknaes nodded eagerly as they ran back down the stairs to take out the fire pit. 

"I got it!" they all yelled. Aunt Min chuckled seeing them fight over it. Once they were done, she said to them, "Children, go inside and change into some warm clothes before you all get colds now!" 

They all obeyed right away. 


Hee Jin's POV

Everyone started running inside when they heard Aunt Min tell us to go get changed. I laughed to myself as I noticed some of them were pushing each other trying to get to the door.

Minhee turned to me, "Let's go inside, Unnie!" before waiting for my answer she ran for the shore splashing water on me as she went. 

"YAH!" I yelled after her. She kept on going and then I noticed something fall off of her. I looked down to try to see it. Then I saw something sparkle and I turned my head to get a better look at it. It was her charm bracelet! 

"Minhee-yah! You dropped your-," I turned back to face the shore, to find that she was no longer there. 

"Oh well, I might as well get it for her or else she'll make a fuss." I said to myself. I bent down into the water to try and get it, but it was too far down. 

"Aigoo, do I have to dive for it?" I decided to do so. I tried to calculate befor going down. 

"Okay, just reach for it, and come back up, arachi?" I thought to myself. I took a breath and bent down. As I reached for it, I couldn't feel it. 

"Andwae! Did I do the calculations wrong!?" I reached down again, diving down more and feeling for it. I finally opened my eyes and searched for it. 

"Oh no! I'm losing my breath!" Just as I was about to come up for air, I saw it. I quickly got a hold of it. But just as I was about to get up, a tide came in. It pushed me back and made me lose my footing. Once I lost my footing, I took a huge gulp of water. 

"Is this the way I'm going to die!?"  


{authorsnoteMUAHAHAHAHA! Cliff hangeeeeer~~~~~! I'll double update today, because 1, I haven't updated in forever, and number 2, I have this HUGE plot bunny stuck in my head for the next part! ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyways, hope you all liked this chappie and we love you all! :D