Chapter 18

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

x Chanyeol and Coffee Shop

The next day...

It was dawn when EXO woke up. 

"Yah, Sehun-ah, Chanyeol-ah, Kai-yah, wake up!" Suho whispered to them. They all just tossed and turned in their sleep. Suho sighed and faceplates himself. 

"How am I going to wake them..." He already tried spraying water on them, yanking their blankets, and even yelling in their ears. Then there was a knocking at the door. 

"Hey, Suho, are they awake yet?" Kris said as he peeked through the door. But Kris found out for himself when he saw Suho just sitting in the middle of the room. He frowned. 

"I tried everything." Suho said shrugging in defeat. He walked out, "I'll leave them to you then." Kris watched him go. 

"Aish, manager-hyung is going to be mad if they aren't down in time...hey, I wonder if the girls are awake..." Kris quickly walked out and ran down the stairs. 

"Is Minhee awake?" He said as he walked to the kitchen. Soomi looked up from her cup of coffee and pointed outside. 

"She's playing out there with Chen and D.O, why do you ask?" she answered him. He said a little 'thanks' before running outside and telling Minhee to come in. 

"I need your help with something!" 

"What is it!?" She called back. 

"Come help me wake the guys up!" Minhee nodded and ran up the steps. 

"They're not up yet?" Kris shook his head no. She nodded and ran to their room. She slammed the door open. Kai jumped and woke up to look around, but then went back to sleep. 

Sehun slightly yelped as he was already awake, coming down from the steps to the bunk bed. 

"Ehehe, Mianhe!" she said to him. Sehun grabbed his clothes and quickly ran out. He didn't want to be part of this party! 

Then the room became quiet. But not for long.

"YAH! CHANYEOL OPPA! KAI OPPA! GET UUUUPP!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. They all could hear her yell from all the way outside. Then they heard some hard thuds coming from the floor above. 

"Are you sure it was the right choice to choose her...?" Soomi asked Kris. He looked at her and smiled, "Yup!" 

Minhee's yell had startled both Kai and Chanyeol. Chanyeol fell off his bed and Kai had hit his head, hard, on the ceiling. 

Minhee smiled triumphantly and grabbed Chanyeol's hands to pull him up. She had failed, obviously. Chanyeol looked up at her and rubbed his eyes. 

He yawned, "What was that for?" Minhee tried to pull him on his feet again, but Chanyeol didn't budge. 

"Oppa, get up and get dressed! You have a fan-meet today!" Minhee said desperately. Kai had already gotten out of the room to change and get an ice pack for his head. Once again, Minhee tried to pull him up and this time she almost did, but instead she fell next to him. 

"Oomph!" 

Chanyeol immediately sat up and made sure she was okay.

"Omo! Are you okay, Minhee-yah!?" He checked her arms to see if there were any visible marks or bruises. She laughed it off and got up. 

"I'm okay! Now get up!" she said. Chanyeol reluctantly got up. 

Once Chanyeol closed the door to the bathroom, Minhee ran downstairs and outside to play again. Soomi, Hee Jin,  Kris, Suho, and Kai watched her run out. 

"That Noona can be very weird..." Kai said while pressing the ice pack to his head. They all agreed. 

After everyone was ready, they all waited for their vans. 

"Noona, are you coming to the fan meet?" Sehun asked Hee Jin. She shook her her head, no. 

"I can't, Sehun-ah. My schedule is packed today-," Sehun pouted slightly, "-but if I have time before it ends, I will be sure to come."  Sehun instantly brightened upon hearing her words. He hugged her quickly. Little did he know that Baekhyun was listening and watching his moves. He slightly glared when he saw him hug her. 

"Yah, do you like her that much?" Suho whispered to him. Baekhyun looked up, startled. 

"H-Huh? Me? Aniyo!" He protested. Suho patted his shoulder, "It's okay. Your secrets safe with me!" Baekhyun was about to protest again, but Suho had already walked away. 

"Kids! The vans are here!" Aunt Min yelled from outside. The all piled out of the house. 

"I'll see you all later!" Aunt Min called to all of them. Soomi, Hee Jin, and Minhee had decided to go with so that there were less trips, and because the cafe was near the fan-meet. Just as Lay was about to close the door, Aunt Min ran up. 

"Wait! I have something for you all!" Lay kept the door open, waiting for Aunt Min. 

"Yes, Aunt Min?" he said to her. She handed him a huge bag full of lunch boxes. 

"The ladies and I made these just for you all! We made them just in case there wouldn't be enough time for you all to get something to eat later." 

"Thank you! We'll be sure to eat them later!" Lay said to her as she walked away, waving. 

"Have fun!" She called to them as they drived off. 


Soomi, Hee Jin, and Minhee waved the boys off as they drove away. The ladies were standing in front of the cafe Hee Jin's father owned. 

"I bet there's going to be a lot of fans there!" Minhee said out loud. Soomi and Hee Jin agreed, while they stepped into the cafe. The cafe was pretty packed today. Mainly, because there were a lot if girls inside squealing, chatting, and what not. 

"Omo, is it usually this full!?" Soomi said loudly to Hee Jin. 

"Ani!" she said back, just as loud. They walked up to the balcony of the shop and sat there, watching the chaos down there. 

Hee Jin sighed, "I guess I'll have to go down and see what's going on today." 

"Okay, we'll stay here." Soomi said to her. Hee Jin nodded and made her way down he stairs, pushing between the pack of girls. 

"OMG! I can't wait to see Sehun Oppa! I bet he's going to love the bubble tea I'm getting him!" a girl said. 

"No! He's going to like mine more!" the girl next to her protested. Hee Jin shook her head, "That is the most weirdest thing to fight over...anyways, he likes chocolate!" she thought to her self. She shook her head and laughed to herself, before continuing on her way to the back where it was only for workers. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Agassi." A woman bowed to her. Hee Jin bowed back, "Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Kim. How is work today?" 

"Today is very busy as you can see." she answered while waving her hand towards the crowd. 

Hee Jin nodded, "Shall I help then?" The woman's eyes bugged out. 

"E-Eh!? A-Andwaeyo! You can't!" 

Hee Jin shrugged while reaching for an apron, "It'll be a nice experience for me and it seems as though you need help. Anyways, it's nice to know how our workers feel like!" Mrs. Kim stood there, baffled as Hee Jin walked towards the counter and stood next to the barista. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Hee Jin. I'll be helping out today." The barista turned around, startled. 

"OMO! Yah, Hee Jin-ah!?" 

Hee Jin's mouth dropped open, "Eunkwang Oppa!?" 


"Unnie~ I'm bored! Why is this cafe so loud and crowded!?" Minhee exclaimed. I patted her head and said, "Aigoo, you should have brought something to keep you occupied." 

"I did! I have my phone!" Minhee stuck the phone out in my face. I gently pushed it away, "Then play games on it..." 

"I did! But I got bored of them! I even tried texting people, but no one will reply!" 

"Minhee-yah, you'll be fine. Here-," I slid my laptop over to her side of the table, "-play with this then." Minhee instantly brightened. 

"Yay! Gomawo!" I chuckled at her face, since it had brightened up so quickly. I decided to immerse myself into playing on my cell phone too. 


"WE ARE ONE! Hello, we are EXO." All of the EXO members practiced this in unison until they could get it right.

Suho scolded Chanyeol. "Stop laughing! There's nothing to laugh about."

"Sorry, Hyung- I'm just so excited! I get to wave to all of my fans and everyth- Suho?" Chanyeol shook his head and rubbed his eyes. 

"You're getting blurry! I can barely see you...." Suho was only a few inches away, how could he not see him? I went up to Chanyeol and shook his shoulders.

"Yah, Chanyeol, can you see me?" He continued to rub his eyes. "CHANYEOL!"

"I can't see you, Baekhyun, you're so blurry!" Chanyeol replied, panicking. Kris came up and looked at Chanyeol also. 

"Manager-hyung! Manager-hyung!" Suho called out. The manager came quickly. Soon, all of the EXO membes were crowded around Chanyeol.

"What's wrong?"
"Did something go into your eye?"
"Kris hyung! Do we have to cancel the fan meet?"
"Hyung!! Are you okay?"


DUN DUN DUN~