Chapter 1

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

We arrived into the Seoul airport at seven, having just enough time to get home before my mother worried sick. I turned my head back to look at my best friend who was too busy grabbing all of her belongings.  "Soomi, hurry up!" I sighed, wondering why she had to bring back so much stuff. Everything they needed was already in Korea.

Soomi grabbed the last bag and quickly caught up to me. "I'm coming, I'm coming."
A girl suddenly came pushing past me. She carried a large camera and beamed at the sight of someone. Soomi turned around to look at the scene. Suddenly, a group of screaming fangirls filled most of the building, huddled around a group of guys taking pictures. Someone quickly screamed and even more came. "It's EXO, guys! Hurry up!

Soomi shrugged and turned back to me. "So, we're going to your mom's house, right?"
I nodded before another girl pushed me aside. I sighed and shook my head at the rudeness. 
"I wonder what's so big about this EXO group." Soomi agreed before grabbing my arm towards the double doors. 

"Whatever. Come on, let's go before your mom scolds us for being late." exclaimed Soomi. I followed her order and winced. The screams were becoming louder and louder. I wasn't used to this much noise. We both walked to the one of the exits and hurried outside. The boys were just right behind us. The security guards let them safely through without the girls, but many still managed to get through. 
"Oppa! Oppa!"

I quickly turned around to make a quick glare at one of the girls because they were getting way too annoying. My choice wasn't a good one because quickly, I stumbled and tripped on my own feet by some chance. I tended to be clumsy, but not at a time like that. Tripping, not gracefully, my whole body stumbled right into a man's large arms. We both landed on the hard ground with a loud thud. 

"Ah!" I closed my eyes and slowly opened them, looking into another pair of dark brown eyes. My eyes widened and I quickly sat up, fixing my already messy hair. Standing up, I bowed to the person who I had tripped on. "I'm so sorry!"

The man bowed to me also in surprise but smiled brightly, as if nothing had happened. "It's okay. As long as your fine." His voice was rich and deep, nothing which looked like his cute and kind appearance. A giggle almost escaped my lips. I nodded, telling him that I was fine. I quickly began picking my things up. Soomi quickly ran up to me and touched my forehead, checking for any sign of injury.

"Minhee, are you okay?" I smiled brightly. 
"I'm fine! I was just being clumsy, that's all."

A hand touched Soomi's shoulder followed by a familiar voice. "Soomi? Minhee? Is it you?" 
He stared at us knowingly, but we just gave him a confused look. Suddenly, a look of recognition came upon Soomi's face. She smiled and jumped up with joy, hugging him. "Baekhyun! It's really you!" It was only then that I recognized him. "I haven't seen you guys in years!"

"Yeah..." Baekhyun nervously rubbed his arm. He turned towards me with a small smirk on his face. "How are you? Are you still as childish as before?" I lightly punched him in the shoulder.

"Yah! I'm all grown up now, okay?" He laughed. Baekhyun seemed more handsome now, he had a different sense of style and makeup was put on him, but he still looked natural. He scratched his head. "Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but we have a schedule to go to... so..."

He gestured towards the other eleven handsome members that politely bowed to the two of us. "Oh, it's fine! I'm sure you're busy. Are these the members?" Baekhyun nodded and smiled. "Introduce yourselves guys." One by one, Soomi and I greeted each of the members quickly. We didn't want them to be late. I came upon the man from earlier and blushed.

"Hello, I'm Chanyeol, sorry for tripping you." I shook my head. "No, it was actually my fault." A small smile smile spread across his lips making me smile along with him. I'd learn each of the members names. There was Chanyeol, Suho, Luhan, Kris, Tao, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Sehun, D.O. or Kyungsoo, and Kai. Of course, they were all handsome and had their own charms that girls would have fallen for. 

"Nice to meet you guys, my name is Minhee."

"And my name is Soomi. Nice to meet you." They all nodded, acknowledging us. Baekhyun took out a small black notepad out of his back pocket and wrote down his number. "Here's my number. We should meet up sometime, bye!" Soomi and I waved to them as their manager moved then along into two vans.

I smiled. "Well, that was cool, wasn't it?" Soomi nodded, and as if in a daze, watched the EXO members walk to the vans.
"What was that guy with the blonde brown hair again? Luhan?" I nodded.
"Why, did you think he was cute?" Soomi blushed. "Umm... he's... okay.."