Chapter 23

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

"Okay! Is everyone ready?" Aunt Min asked them. They all nodded their heads at her. "Neh!" they chorused. Aunt Min stood outside of their car as everyone piled inside, ready to go to the airport.

"Okay! Bye! Come visit again soon!" she called out. All the EXO members waved as the car pulled out of the drive way.

"I sure am going to miss her food..." Xiumin said as Aunt Min's house slowly went out of view. Tao agreed, poutingly. "We had so much fun with her! Now we have to go back to work..."

"Hey! That's not so bad! You can't always spend your time playing around, Tao." Soomi said patting his shoulder. Tao pouted and sulked even more.

"But, that means that we won't be seeing you often too, Noona! We're heading to China remember?" Tao said, persistently. Soomi nodded, "Well, that's kind of a good and bad thing for us...right?"

Chen gasped dramatically, "Noona! How can you say that!?" My feelings are hurt!" He held onto his heart, playfully. Soomi smacked his leg, lightly.

"Yah, I'm serious! You do know that Hee Jin, Minhee, and I, have to still go to school, right?" They nodded their heads.

"That's right...we might attract too much attention...plus, I heard that we were going to start a new album!" Kris said to them.


"Ugh, finally!" Minhee exclaimed, looking at Suho. "I've been waiting for your new album for the past six months."

"You're... a fan now?" Suho raised an eyebrow. "And how did you know?"

"Soomi just texted me. And of course I am! Now lets see, you have a radio show to attend, girls fashion show thingy,--"

"Woah, don't be a saesaeng fan now..."

"I'm NOT! I just want to know what my oppas are doing."

"Isn't that called stalki--" Minhee put a finger to Sehun's lips. "SHH. It's not stalking. It's called knowing where you are. I can't be a saesang fan even if I wanted to. I already know you guys, and school is coming up. I'll be too busy."

Hee Jin nodded, "She's right."

"That means I won't get to see you guys!" Sehun pouted and Hee Jin ruffled his hair.

"Aigoo, we'll still visit and call you! You'll be busy with your new promotions though..."

Sehun frowned and nodded, turning the other way. Minhee looked at him sadly before checking the EXO calendar again and giggling.


"Thank you for riding SME Airlines!"

Soomi stretched her arms and legs and slowly woke up. Nobody was on the plane except for herself, Minhee, and Hee Jin, still sleeping soundly. Suddenly, the EXO-K manager appeared, bowing. 

"You guys need to get off of the plane. EXO went ahead because of fans, hope you understand."

"Oh, okay! Yep, I understand! I'll wake up the other girls!" 

"Okay then." He bowed again before exiting. 


4:37 AM KST On the plane

They all whispered in hushed voices. "Suho, we have to go." Kris nudged him. Suho groaned, "Okay."

"Shh, the girls are still sleeping." Suho nodded, rubbing his eyes, and began to wake up the other members. He shook his head and smiled at the site. Did girls have a tendency to sleep on guys shoulders? 

Soomi was leaning against Luhan, Minhee was sleeping on Chanyeol's shoulders again, and Hee Jin was shoulder to shoulder with him, the only thing keeping her head away from him was the pillow. Suho quickly but quietly shook them awake and the boys woke up, trying to move without disturbing the girls. It didn't seem awkward anymore, the shoulder resting, like it was normal. 

After every member had exited, Chanyeol quickly pecked a kiss on Minhee's forehead and smiled to himself for the accomplishment, before exiting also. D.O. hurried Chanyeol along and left a quick note on Soomi's book. 


"Oh, what's this?" Soomi picked up the yellow post-it note and read it. 

Sorry we left, we have a busy schedule now! We won't be able to say a formal goodbye to you, so this is it! It was fun, and I hope all of us can meet up again to do things again! Remember to eat the sandwiches I made! I put the container in your bag, Soomi, so don't forget! They might have turned warm, but please enjoy it and eat it well! Call us anytime you would like! Remember to eat your daily meals and never forget us.
- Mama D.O. (EXO)

Soomi smiled and searched for the sandwiches in her bag before they turned bad. She then woke up Minhee and Hee Jin and they all made their way out of the plane and to their home to wash up.

"Let's go! Hurry, Hee Jin!" Soomi started the car.

"Arrasso, coming!"

(different part jules!)

"Asa! I got an A on the exam!" Minhee gave herself a mental high five before turning around and making her way to her other best friend to tell the good news. 

"Saebyuk! Guess what? I got an A! Can't wait to be a student teacher at that elementary!"

"Oh! Congratulations!" Saebyuk glanced behind her then turned back to Minhee with a confused face. "Minhee?"

"Yeah?"

"There's someone looking for you. They've been following me all day. Do you know them?"

Minhee looked behind her to find three girls dressed in school uniforms looking at her invitingly, telling her to come nearer. "I don't know, I'll see what it's about."

"Arrasso, but they look suspicious. Ah, I don't know. Bye!"

Minhee made her way the the three girls and smiled. "What's going on?"

"Let's go outside and talk first!" Being the kind person she was, Minhee agreed. They stood by the tree and the three girls smiled again.

"So, what did you want?" One girl's face immediately turned into a frown, and Minhee's head suddenly was filled with egg shells and yolk. The next girl poured flour on her, and the other added some sugar just to be mean. Minhee stood there in shock.

"WHY ARE YOU WITH OUR CHANNIE, HUH?"
"You the hell do you think you are?"

"What are you--?"

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT."
"The trip to JEJU!"

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

"THEN WHAT IS THIS, YOU WENCH?" She held up a picture of her and Chanyeol at the museum they had visited on their last day. 
"What? You don't know what this is? ARE YOU TRYING TO STEAL CHANYEOL AWAY FROM US?! HUH?! You son of a--" They began to grab her hair, getting into a big cat fight before one of the professors nearby yelled at them, screaming for them to go away.

"Are you okay?" Minhee stood there, traumitized, as tears formed in her eyes. "Do you need anything? I can get a nurse--"

"No. I can do it on my own." He nodded and made his way.

Minhee sat behind the tree trunk and tried to grab the yolk and shells from her hair, dusting off some flour, and fluffing her hair furiously for any sugar. She just sat there, tears coming down, trying to get everything off. Quickly, she grabbed her flour-covered phone and dialed Soomi's number.

"Oh! Minhee-ah!"

"So- so- soomi?" Her voice cracked.

"Minhee, what's wrong?"

"Can you come here?"

"Where are you?!" Minhee closed her phone and put her face on her knees, covered in flour. Soomi was there in minutes.

"Oh my gosh, Minhee! WHAT HAPPENED?! Tell unni right now!"

"Chanyeol... fans... Jeju.." The only words that could get out of . Soomi nodded, understanding, and quickly tried to clean her up, wiping her tears also. Soomi sat by her and hugged her, not caring if flour also got on her.

"Minhee, should  I call Chanyeol?"

"I don't want to see anyone of EXO right now... especially Chanyeol." She mumbled. 

Soomi came closer. "What?"

Minhee quickly wiped her remaining tears and stood up confidently. "Nothing, you can go back to Music Class. I'm going to Saebyuk's dorm to clean up myself." She held on tight to her phone.

"But Minhee---"

"I'll be okay, unni." But they both knew she still wasn't completely. Before Soomi could stop her, Minhee had already made her way back inside the university.

Soomi quickly dialed Chanyeol's number. "Hello?"
"Oh! Hi Soomi!"
"What did you do?"
"What are you talking about?"
"The next thing I am doing perfectly well and it's a wonderful day in Music Class, and the next, Minhee is covered in eggs, flour, and I think it was sugar. What are you to explain yourself?"
"Is Minhee okay?"
"DO YOU THINK SHE'S OKAY?"
"Where are you?"
"At the University, that's not the point, the point is---"
"Bye." The line ended.