Chapter 32

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

Luhan pondered about Soomi's suggestion. Should they come along? But then he thought of all the bad things that could happen to her and them.

He shook his head, "No. I want you to stay here." Soomi noticably pouted  but nodded her head, "Arasso..." 

Luhan put his hands on her cheeks and squeezed them , "Aigoo, don't worry! I'll skype you or something and call you no matter how much I have to pay!" 

Soomi smiled and laughed, "Right, right. Skype me but don't waste all of that money to call me! Tell me how everything goes, okay?" 

Luhan nodded his head before getting up and pulling Soomi up with him. He gave her a little peck on the head, "You'll come tomorrow, right? To see me off?" 

Soomi nodded as they started walking to his dorm. 

"Of course!" Luhan nodded, "Good! Because i would be very sad if you didn't. There's no way I can survive without seeing your pretty face!" 

Soomi smacked his chest lightly, "Aigoo, jeongmal. You're so cheezy!" Luhan laughed and put his arms around her back as they were still walking. When they could see the building of the dorm, he stopped them. 

He embraced her and kissed the top of her head; then rested his chin there. 

"Let's just stay like this for a moment," he whispered. Soomi didn't reply but instead squeezed him more. 

"I'm going to really miss you, " Luhan said. Soomi nodded as she started to rest on his chest. 

"Same here." 

Finally, after five or so minutes, they broke apart and Luhan called a cab for her. 

"Goodbye..." Luhan said relunctactly. Soomi  waved with a small smile before the cab drove off. After it drove away, Luhan went inside the building with a loud sigh. 


"MINHEE-YAH! GET UP! UP! UP!" 

Hee Jin pulled Minhee's covers and threw the clothes she chose out to her. 

Minhee groaned and sat up. "Waeyo!?"

Hee Jin grabbed Minhee'a bag, "We have to go see EXO off at the airport!" 

At the sound of 'EXO', Minhee instantly got out of bed; well, fell off. 

"Omo! That's right! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!" She said as she ran with her clothes to the bathroom. She quickly got herself ready and put her hair in a simple bun . 

"Okay! Unnie, let's go!" Minhee yelled as she ran down tbe stairs. Hee Jin had already come down and was eating a light breakfast with Soomi. 

"Come here and eat," Soomi said not looking up at her. Minhee scrambled over and shoved the food into and finishing it with a glass of water. 

"Hold up, missy," Soomi said as Minhee ran to the door to put her shoes on. "Unnie! Hurry! There's going to be too many people!" 

"Fine, fine. But don't blame me when you get indigestion later!" 

"Okay!" Minhee called back as she ran out the door to call a cab. 

Once they got to the airport, it was already pretty packed with fangirls and signs everywhere. 

"How do we get through all of this!?" Hee Jin said, clutching on to Soomi's arm. 

"We push," Minhee answered as she started dragging them through the crowd. 

"Yah! Watch it!" 

"Hey you! Don't step on me!" 

"Omo! Move!" 

Even with all of the protesting, Minhee pushed through. 

"Unnie! Soomi Unnie! Unnie!" Hee Jin called as she lost her grip through all of the pushing and shoving. Soomi turned around, but there was no Hee Jin in sight. 

"Y-Yah! We lost Hee Jin!" Soomi yelled to Minhee. Minhee turned around and looked at her in concern, "We lost her!? But we can't go back!" 

Before Soomi could reply, Minhee started to push again.Somehow, they ended up right next to the guards. 

"We're here!" She yelled over all the noise. Soomi nodded and searched for EXO. Soon enough, she saw them coming. She was trying to call for them, but she was constantly shoved to the side by the other girls. She almost fell once, but was caught by Minhee. 

"Be careful, unnie!" 

"I'm trying!" She replied. She started to push against the girls next to her, but they were so strong! 

Then, she looked up. The person about to pass right by her was Luhan. 

"Luhan..." she whispered, in relief. He whipped his head around at the familiar voice. He locked gazes with her and smiled. 

When he smiled, it caused all the girls next to Soomi scream and push forward. Soomi wasn't ready for that impact and was thrown forward on to the floor. 

Luhan gasped and was about to help her up, when their manager came by. 

"Luhan, we have to go," he said, urging him on. 

"But Soomi- I can't leave her like that!" He said as he turned around. Soomi was still on the floor, dazed at what had happened. She almost got stepped on too. 

Luhan's heart pained to see her like that and wanted so badly to go over there and embrace her. 

His manager sighed, "Fine. Go on the plane and I'll help her." Luhan looked at his manager, surprised. 

"Really?" 

"Yes, really. Now go!" His manager urged him on before turning around and jogging towards Soomi. 

"Soomi-shi, get up please," he said, helping her up. Soomi looked at him surprised, "Manager-nim...thank you." She bowed as he bowed back and quickly made his way on board. 


On the other side of the line...

Hee Jin was constantly pushed back once she lost her grip on Soomi. She was pushed and pulled by the crowd and tripped many times by all of the legs and feet. 

Once she was finalfinally near the lines, she caught sight of Soomi and Minhee. 

"UNNIE! MINHEE!" she constantly yelled. But they couldn't hear her over all of the screams. 

"Yah! Stop waving your arms! I'm trying to see our EXO oppas!" A girl behind her yelled. Hee Jin winced and stood kind of still but when she did, she got pushed and pulled by the crowd. 

When she saw EXO, Hee Jin called out to her one and only. 

"BAEKHYUN! BYUN BAEKHYUN! OPPA!" she yelled to him. 

Baekhyun was walking along with his head down low as he passed the huge mass of fangirls. He would occasionally look up and give a smile or wave from time to time. 

"I really wish I was able to say goodbye to Hee Jin..." he thought to himself as he sighed. He pouted a bit but kept moving. Until, he heard someone call him. 

"BAEKHYUN! BYUN BAEKHYUN! OPPA!" He didn't think much of it and only glanced upwards until he heard his name being called again. 

"BAEKKIE! BACON OPPA!" Baekhyun instantly jerked his head up at the sound. It sounded like Hee Jin. And it reminded him of how she would make fun of him by calling him bacon. 

He looked around and saw a girl waving her arms around. He squinted a bit more and finally he noticed. 

It was Hee Jin. 

He smiled brightly and waved just as energetically to her. He saw her smile get brighter and the screams around him get louder. Jokingly, he made a heart with his arms before throwing it in her direction.

He saw her laugh and it somewhat made his heart at ease. He waved one last time before his manager rushed him forward. Baekhyun smiled in content.


Minhee, although she was a small girl, pushed through all of the fans holding her Canon camera determinedly. She pushed to the front of the line where the security guards were blocking and waved her arms in excitement. Chanyeol was looking through the large crowd with his height, trying to see someone. He saw a very energetic girl in the front, grinning from ear to ear.

Chanyeol and Minhee locked gazes and both waved to each other. "Oppa! Oppa! Chanyeol Oppa!" Not wanting anyone to suspect anything, Chanyeol waved to Minhee with a goofy grin, trying to wave to other fans as well. 

"Oppa, hwaiting! You can do it! Text me if need help with English! And don't forget to-- hey!"

Fans pushed her to the side and Chanyeol frowned before being hurried by his manager. Minhee sent the fans in front of her a hateful glare. The two fans waved the signs they were holding. "Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!"

She scoffed and crossed her arms. "Yah! Park Chanyeol is mine! You can't take him!"

"Excuse me, but Park Chanyeol is mine! Mine, you hear?" They turned around and rolled their eyes, "When did you own Prince Charming Chanyeol? HE'S OURS NOT YOURS OURS FOREVER!"

"Yah! You--" Minhee felt a hand grasp over and wrist. "Unnie, stop, these kids need--"

"I'm really sorry." Soomi grabbed Minhee out to the back out of crowd where Hee Jin was waiting for them. 


When they got outside, Minhee turned back around and scowled at Soomi. 

"Unnie. Why did you interfere then!? I was going to give those girls a piece of my mind!" Minhee said, frustrated. 

Soomi shook her head and laughed, "Oh shush. You would've probably been taken out by security instead." Hee Jin nodded and laughed along. 

"Unni~!" Minhee whined. Then the taxi cab came and they all piled in.