Chapter 21

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

Hee Jin woke up the next morning from the bright rays from the sun coming in from the curtains. She stood up, her eyes half opened, and made her way to the spacious bathroom. Entering, she immediately went to the sink, washing up her face and combing her hair, her eyes slowing closing. She slapped herself lightly, trying to stay awake. After Hee Jin was finished, she turned around to an eye-opening sight.

Luhan's arms were wrapped around Soomi, her face in his chest. Hee Jin stood there, speechless, not sure what to do. Was she supposed to fangirl? Or was she supposed to take a picture? She put her hand over to keep from screaming.

Soomi moved around, as she always did when she was fast asleep. But, Luhan held on tight to her, snuggling in closer. 
"Yeobo, don't go~"

Hee Jin screamed for two seconds, then clamped shut with her hand. "Ottoke? Ottoke? What is this?!" She thought in her fangirly mode, wanting to scream more for the 'future couple'.

Soomi stirred in her sleep, then her eyes opened, widening even more. 
Luhan? Wait, Luhan's chest? Who's hands are around me? Luhan's? LUHAN?! 
Without waking him up, she quickly placed his hands away from her, blushing like crazy. She quickly ran into the direction of the bathroom, spotting Hee Jin.

What? Did she see that? Hee Jin still stayed in her spot, staring at Soomi and smiling like a dork. "Unnie~"

"Ahh!" Soomi rushed into the bathroom, slamming the wooden door shut. "AISH! ARE YOU CRAZY, SOOMI? What were you doing with Luhan?!" She screamed to herself in the mirror. It was a good thing the walls were sound-proof. 

Soomi grabbed her hair and flailed it around. "Are you crazy?! Are you crazy?!"

Hee Jin stood out the door, knocking.
"Unnie? What are you doing in there?" she whispered, putting her ear to the door.  
 


Kris's POV

I woke up to a loud high-pitched scream. Seconds later, I heard the running of feet and Hee Jin's soft voice.

Huh? What was that about? I sat up, ruffled my hair, and spotted Hee Jin outside the bathroom a few yards away from me. "Unnie? What are you doing in there?" I stood up, and stumbling on Suho's foot on the way, made my way to Hee Jin in front of the bathroom. 

"Hee Jin, what's wrong?" She turned towards me after putting her ear on the door. 
"Oh! Good morning, op-" She started at me, not sure what to do.

"What?" I said, questioning why she had stopped midsentence. "Uhh, tank top?"

I still stood there, with a questioning look on my face. Hee Jin hid her face and pointed to my chest. "There.."
Looking down, I only had a tank top, my muscles showing. "I umm.."
What were you thinking, Kris? We both stood awkwardly as I excused myself to quickly get a shirt on. 

After I was done, Hee Jin heaved a sigh of relief, "Anyways, Good morning oppa!"
"Morning! So what happened?"

She bit one of her nails nervously. "Should I? But... Soomi unnie would kill me!"
"Come on, she won't kill you for just telling a small little secret."

"Umm..." Hee Jin stared at Soomi's empty space on the sheets, thinking of something from the past, "I think she will." She chuckled.
"But I guess it wouldn't be so bad to tell it, right?"

"Yep! Oppa's ears are ready!" Hee Jin told me the whole situation of Luhan and Soomi. I smirked, already knowing Luhan was thinking of 'marrying' her. Come on, we're only rookies here, I told him, We can't marry at this age. And he still didn't confess the 'feelings' he had.

".......... And then, Luhan said something like, "Yeobo, don't go~" And then after that, she woke up and rushed to the bathroom and she's been in there since." Hee Jin finished with a smile on her face. "Like, can't you just imagine their wedding day? The gown, flowers, and everything!" She screamed again, making Baekhyun wake up. 

Clamping my hand over , I looked over at Baekhyun. He was sitting up and staring at us with big eyes. 

"W-What are you two doing!?," he whispered loudly. I gave him a look of question and his eyes flickered down to my arms. I looked down and saw myself hugging Hee Jin and my hand over . I quickly took my hands away and coughed awkwardly. Hee Jin was patting down her clothes and looking down in embarrassment. Anyone would have thought wrongly, especially Baekhyun. 

"Um, it's not what you think Baekhyun-ah, " I tried to reassure him. All he did was nod slowly and get up to the bathroom. I looked at Hee Jin and noticed that she was about to say something, but then closed again. 

"Oh, um, Soo-," I began, but Baekhyun had already tried to open the door, and it didn't budge. 

"Why won't this open?" 

"Soomi's in there." Hee Jin answered him. She then went back to smiling like before. Baekhyun huffed and turned around but gasped. We all turned to where he was pointing and saw Chanyeol holding on to Minhee's hand as she was curled into a little ball on the bed. Their heads were so close together! 

Hee Jin's smile was visibly bigger now and she poked both Baekhyun and me in the shoulders. 

"Yah, yah, aren't they cute!?" she exclaimed. She ran to her purse and grabbed her phone out. She took a picture right as Chanyeol started to stir. 

I smirked and gave a knowing smile to the two of them. 


No One's POV

After Hee Jin had taken dozens of pictures, squealing like a fangirl at each one. Baekhyun stood right beside her, telling her to keep quiet but also looking at the pictures.

Kris shook his head and made his way over to Suho, who was sprawled out on the floor. Doing the Asian squat, I gently shook him. "Suho, Suho-yah!"

He still slept there, not moving. "Agh." 

Kris shook him roughly this time,"Suho! Wake up!" 

He immediately sat up, looking around. "Huh? Oh! Kris!" He smiled widely. "Wake up the other members, it's already 6:00AM, alright?"
Kris just nodded, already going towards D.O, Baekhyun, and Kai. 

After everyone had woken up besides Chanyeol and Minhee, Hee Jin made her way back to the bathroom door. "Uh, Soomi unni?"

"Soomi's in there?" Luhan ruffled his hair and yawned.
"Yeah, ever since this morning." Hee Jin crossed her arms to think, "Wouldn't Chanyeol have a key?"

Kris walked over to Chanyeol and without removing his big hands from Minhee's tiny hands, grabbed the small key under them, the one Chanyeol had dropped the night before. Kris held the shiny bronze key up.
"Is this it?"
"We can try it."

Hee Jin snatched the key away from Kris and put it into the doorknob, opening slowly, just in case she wasn't doing private things. "Unni?" Hee Jin peeked through the small crack. "Are you there?"

There was no answer, so she opened the door the whole way. Soomi was sitting on the closed toilet, sleeping away. Her eyelids were closed, and her hair was ruffled around in places.

Hee Jin turned towards the others. "She's sleeping!"
"I'll get her, the other members need to use the bathroom." Kris said with a smile, walking towards the door.

Luhan ran in front of him and put out his arms to stop him. "Kris, I'll do it."
"Are you sure Hyung?" Kris said skeptically.
Luhan nodded, smiling, and walked to the door going past Hee Jin.

A few minutes later, Luhan was holding up the skinny Soomi in his arms, beaming. "I can carry her! She's light as a feather!"
Kris put his thumbs out and made his way to the bathroom with a towel around his neck.

He continued to carry her and gently put her on the small little couch and put a blanket over her. Luhan looked around, but the only people in the area were Chanyeol and Minhee sleeping. He looked at the angelic Soomi again and sat beside her. Tucking a piece of hair away from her face, he blushed. Then, as quick as a deer, he pecked her softly on the cheek.

Soomi stirred in her sleep, but then settled down again. Blushing like crazy at his accomplishment, Luhan got out of the area and into the kitchen. D.O. was making breakfast for them in the very tiny kitchen that the nurses used.

"OMMMAAAA~!" Sehun called out. D.O turned around and only glanced at him before working again. "What?"

"I'M HUNGRY~~!" he replied. D.O rolled his eyes in annoyance and continued to cook at his own pace.

"Luhan, where's Soomi?" Suho asked him. Luhan slightly blushed at the mention of her name, "She's sleeping...again."

"Luhan, why didn't you wake her up?" XIumin said, coming in from the bathroom. He was drying his hair with a little towel. Luhan shrugged and said,

"I don't know, I didn't want to disturb her. She looked tired." Suho nodded and Xiumin sat down at the table.

"Well, Luhan Hyung, you might as well go wake her now so that she has time to get ready. Plus, breakfast is almost ready. Suho hyung and Xiumin hyung, help me finish this cooking!" D.O ordered. All of them obeyed.

Luhan went back to the couch he had set Soomi on. He stared at her again, never wanting to stop. "She's so beautiful, and looks so peaceful. I could stare at her all day...wait, Luhan, that sounds creepy. Get a grip!" he thought to himself. He sighed and crouched next to her.

"Soomi, Soomi, Soomi-yah~wake up!," he whispered. Soomi rolled over to the other side with her back facing him. She mumbled something as she was turning.

"Soomi~, Soomi-yah~!" he lightly shook her shoulder and turned her back around. She had her eyes closed, and Luhan leaned in.

"Sooooommmmmiiii~~!" he called out. Her eyes shot open, surprising both herself and Luhan. Luhan stumbled back and Soomi covered her face with her hands.

"OMO! W-What are you doing!?" she said, her face slowly turning red. Luhan couldn't look at her directly in the eyes, "Oh, um, Kyungsoo said to wake you up."

"O-Oh, okay. Um, you can leave now, Luhan..." Soomi said, not looking up. Luhan rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, "Y-Yeah, I'm going to go." After he said that, he quickly went out the door.

When he was gone, Soomi quickly fanned herself, trying to calm down. "Okay, Soomi, calm down. Don't let your emotions take over!" she thought to herself. But she couldn't and grabbed the pillow that was near and squealed into it.