Chapter 4

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

¿ Questions ?

We all left the cafe, and boarded two different cars since we couldn't fit into one. I didn't really want to leave Soomi, Minhee, and Hee Jin. I kind of wanted to know Hee Jin more. Something about her stood out. She seemed so nice. Her smile was very pretty, and she-

"YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN!"

I was startled by none other than Park Chanyeol.

"What!?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes, "If you haven't noticed, we arrived at the dorms like-" he looked at his watch, "5-7 minutes ago."

If we arrived 5-7 minutes ago, then-

"If you don't GET OUT soon then D.O and the guys aren't going to wait for you to come to eat." he said.

After he said eat, I finally noticed how hungry I was for some of D.O's cooking. I quickly got out and ran with him inside.

"You guys better have saved some food for me!" I yelled. I saw everyone just about to sit down at the table. When they heard me yell, they all stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"What took you so long, Baekhyun?" Suho asked me.

"Um....I....um...I was thinking..."

"About what?" Kris asked me.

"It must be something very important." D.O stated.

"-Or someone." Luhan added.

I looked at him baffled. How could he have known? Luhan looked at me and smirked, "Caught." Then the maknaes all ran up and started asking about who she was. Some of the hyungs patted my back. Suho and Kris came up, and Suho smiled and patted my back, while Kris just smiled.

Then he said, "So, who is she exactly?"

Then the other members started firing questions at me.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Do you love her?"

"What about the fans?"

"Is it even a girl!?" Sehun said after all the questions died down. We all looked at him.

He blinked innocently, "What? It's true! What if he was thinking about a guy!?"

I walked over and hit his head, "YAH, PABO! NO, I WASN'T THINKING ABOUT A GUY!"

"So you were thinking about a girl..." Kai stated.

"Neh? A-a-ani!" I protested. I could feel my face heating up quickly. Why did I have to stay in the car so long? Pabo Baekhyun!

"Then why are you stuttering?" Lay questioned. Everything caught on fire then. Everyone started asking questions all at the same time.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled.

"Let me atleast talk!"  I finished.

"Hey guys, let's listen to Baekhyun's explanation." Suho said. I nodded my head as a little thanks to him.

"I was just thinking about our meeting earlier."

"With the three ladies?" Chen asked.

"Um...neh.." I said.

"I think the girl wearing that pale pink shirt was cute!" Xiumin said.

"Hyung! Her name is Minhee! And I would never let you date her, Baozi!" I yelled. No way was I going to let my dongsaeng date the Baozi! I'd rather her date Chanyeol then him.

He pouted, "I never said I would date her...I just thought she was cute..."

"Hyung, what was the other girls' names called again?" Tao asked me.

"Uhm...the one wearing the minty color was Hee Jin and the one wearing white was Soomi."

"Ohhh!" all of the boys chorused. Then they all started to yell out questions to me.

This was going to be a long night.