Chapter 15

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

"WE'RE HERE!" Sehun said as he took off his seatbelt and bolted to the door.

"Hunnie, be quiet, Chanyeol and Minhee are still sleeping." Suho said as he shushed Sehun.

"Oh, biene hyung!" But, Sehun still couldn't hide his excitement and still rushed out the door dragging Tao along.

"What?" Chanyeol said and lifted his head up from Minhee's head.

"We're here?" Minhee rubbed her eyes and yawned, but then faced to other way towards Chanyeol shoulder. I.. slept on his shoulder? Minhee thought, quickly standing up awkwardly and cleared . Chanyeol then realized the same thing and quickly got out of his seat. Looking around, he tried to find a way out of the situation. "Yah, Xiumin hyung, wait up!"

Baekhyun got out of the way for Chanyeol and Hee Jin laughed at Minhee's awkwardness. With Hee Jin's uncontrollable laugh, she put her hand on Baekhyun's shoulder to steady herself.

Baekhyun froze as Hee Jin kept laughing, bringing a smile onto his lips. "What's so funny?"

"It's just Minhee and Chanyeol are so awkward with each other, oh, they are just so cute!!" Hee Jin took her hand off of his shoulder and grabbed his wrist. "Let's go, Baekhyun oppa!"

Oppa? Baekhyun smiled and walked along.


"Chanyeol, I have to go first with Suho and Kris hyung to help lead the group." Xiumin said, hurrying.

"Fine." Chanyeol pouted and waited for Minhee to come along. But why was he waiting for her? Chanyeol's cheeks turned bright pink as he saw her just standing there waiting for the others to go. Why is she so cute?


Soomi cheeks flared red as Luhan helped her get out of the plane, she was tired, but still alert of what was happening. They both stepped down the plane together. Good thing there weren't any fans. The headlines would have been EXO-M LUHAN WITH MYSTERIOUS GIRL? That would be hard to deal with. Ani, don't think of it Soomi!

He's a kpop star! Luhan stared at Kris laughing with the stylist noona, then he smiled and turned back to Soomi. Were they really dating? Luhan couldn't get the thought out of his head.

They were just good friends, right? Right. Aniyo, what if they were dating? All of these thoughts ran through Luhan's mind as he tried to figure out if they were. But why did it matter to him?

Do you like Soomi, Luhan?


"Thanks for waiting for me, oppa!" Minhee said as Chanyeol as he helped her down.

"Welcome."

They both walked down the stairs quietly. Minhee had the wrong footing, thinking of Chanyeol, and stepped on her shoelace. Tripping forward, Chanyeol turned around and caught Minhee just in time.

Their faces were an inch apart. Both of them turned from their light shade of pink into a dark red.

Aiii! Pabo, Minhee! Why are you so clumsy?? "Sorry, oppa!!" He smiled and lifted her up, down to the last step.

"It's okay, Minhee. Just don't try to trip aga"in, arachi?" Minhee just nodded as they both walked silently to the van.


"Ahh, there you are Channie and Minhee!" Kris said as they entered with the rest of the group in front of the restrooms.

"You guys, remember Auntie Min?" All of the girl's faces looked puzzled but EXO nodded and smiled widely, They all remembered Auntie.

"Chanyeol's aunt? She has some nice recipes!" D.O. said, smiling. "Let's go!"

Without a word, they all walked towards the car. Soomi stayed with EXO-M while Hee Jin and Minhee stayed with EXO-K because of the larger car. "See you later, unnie!"

"Neh!" The girls waved goodbye and went into their separate vans.


EXO-M's Van

Chen waved Soomi over. "Noona! Sit here!" He pointed to the seat in between Luhan and him.

"Ah, okay!" She bunched up in between the two guys awkwardly. Chen's face happy, Luhan's face like a red tomato.

Kris raised his eyebrows at Xiumin and he nodded.

"What are you guys doing?" Lay said, sharing headphones with Tao as he hugged his panda bear and drifted off to sleep.

"Nothing, Lay." Kris said smiling at him. Lay looked at both of them but then sighed and rested on his unicorn pillow pet.

"So, hyung, what are we going to do at auntie's house for the.." he smiled. " 'couples'."

Kris, playing with his alpaca, whispered into Xiumin's ear the plan. "OH! THAT'S GOOD HYUNG!"

"SSSSSHHHHHHH!!!" Kris said as he looked at Soomi and Luhan's head resting on each other's. Chen stared at them innocently and continued on eating his bag of chips.

"Hyung, take a picture!" Xiumin nodded and took out his phone, taking a snap. They looked at the result and high-fived each other.

Chen put his head in between them. "What's going on?"

"Ahh.. ah.. nothing! Chen, you'll gain wait if you keep on eating those chips!"

Chen pouted but then obliged to Kris's words.


EXO-K's Van

The whole time, everything was silent besides the soft snores of Kai sleeping. Chanyeol and Minhee both looked out the windows, Kai slept, Hee Jin and Baekhyun smiled at the picture of Chanyeol and Minhee, D.O. read a book filled with recipes, Sehun listened to random songs, and Suho read his own literacy books, occasionally texting back and forth with Kris.

"We're here!" The EXO-K manager said. Kai woke up with a start and shifted in his seat.

They all piled out of the car, seeing the great huge condo in front of them, the beach waves lapping against the shore behind it.

"Wahhh...." Hee Jin said as the EXO-M car pulled up from behind.


"Auntie!" Chanyeol said, running through the sand, pulling his aunt into a hug. "Aigoo, my Happy Virus is here!"

"Neh!" Minhee smiled at the aunt as the other members and girls came.

"AIGOO! I haven't seen you boys in so long!" She hugged each of them for 10 seconds, asking questions or giving comments.

"Kris, are you being a good leader? Suho, what good books have you been reading? Kai, show me some of your moves later, arachi?......"

"Oh, and who are these three beautiful ladies."

Soomi bowed, and motioned her hand for us to bow also.

"My name is Soomi, that's Hee Jin and Minhee. We're friends of EXO, mainly Baekhyun."

"Ahh, I see! Come in! Come in!"

The inside was even bigger than the ouside, golden curtains, big kitchen, even more! There was even a grand staircase.

"Wait, your Minhee right?" Aunt Min asked as she asked the ladies, D.O., and Chanyeol to help her in the kitchen.

"Neh."

"Oh! I've heard so much about you from Chanyeol! You guys are dating right?"

Chanyeol's eyes widened along with Minhee's and they both protested. "Aniyo!" The others laughed.

"Auntie!" Chanyeol said.

"We're only friends...."

"Ahh.. I understand." She leaned closer to Chanyeol.

"You need to do something more to make her like you! She's such a nice lady! Oh, I would love to have a niece like her."

"Auntie, you taking it too far."

"Ayyy."

Chanyeol burned his pinky while placing it on the pan.

"AHHHHH! It's hot!!"

"Oh!" Minhee grabbed his hands. "Chanyeol!" A blister started to form.

"I'll get some ice!" Aunt Min said in an urgent tone.

"That won't help, do you have a burn ointment or spray?"

"Neh!"

Minhee put his pinky under the cool running water. The burn became better.

Chanyeol's cheeks turned pink seeing her hands on his hands and he hung his head low.

"You have to be more careful, Chanyeol! Aigoo, good thing we have Minhee here. Here you go, honey."

"Thank you." Minhee grabbed the ointment and dried his hands, then put the ointment on.

"It will be good after a few minutes, just run water over it if it still hurts, oppa."

"Arasso. Where did you learn this?"

"I take some cooking lessons from Soomi, I should know, with me being clumsy and all."

Chanyeol smiled and the pain went away.

"Channie, don't cook for now, just eat your food." Aunt Min grabbed some salt and put it over the dish.

"Okay, auntie... Thanks again, Minhee." She nodded.

Soomi and Hee Jin raised their eyebrows at her but she just shook her head.

"AUUNNTTIIEE!" Chen said, running into the kitchen.

"What is it?"

"I want some food.... Kris hyung took mine in the car, saying that I will get fat, do you have any?"

"Of course! But you have to give your auntie a hug first!"

Chen smiled and hugged her. "Now can I get some chips?"

"Arraso, aii kyeopta!" She pinched his cheeks and handed him the bag.

"Thanks auntie! Yes!"

"Share some with the others!"

"Neh, Auntie!"

Aunt Min again helped Soomi, D.O., Hee Jin, and Minhee cook the rest of the meal. They also made a cake, with lots of whipped cream, for their awards recently. "I think this should be enough. Thank you girls, and Kyungsoo!"

"Anything for you." D.O. said, bowing. 

"Soomi, can you call the boys down?"

"Neh! Come on, Hee Jin and Min-ah!"

The girls walked to the dining room to set the table and Soomi walked to the bottom of the stairs, calling for everyone. "Come down guys! Chanyeol, remember to put some water on your burn, Baekhyun, help Chanyeol! Sehun, put down your bubble tea! Kai, don't break anything while your dancing!   Suho, set down your book! Kris, don't bring your apalca! Lay, wake Tao up, but don't make him angry..! Chen, put down the snacks!"

They all could hear the pounding upstairs, almost like a ball bouncing around.

Minhee stood beside Soomi and put both of her hands on the sides of . "Xiumin and Luhan oppa, you better not be playing soccer up there!"

Even if they had only met EXO for a month, they had learned a lot staying at the house, where they did most of their things. There was a rumbling of feet and each member came down the stairs, and obediently sat down in their chairs. 


Hehe, what's going to happen at dinner? Sorry for the late update and bad chapter! Thank you for subscribing and reading until this far!

- MrsKPOPcupcakes and Panda_LURVS_KPOP