Chapter 2

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

"Umm.. he's... okay.." I answered. I kept on thinking back to how he looked like. He was so handsome, almost like a doll. Luhan was his name. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice that Minhee was already gone.

"Yah! Unnie! Are you just going to stand there!?" Minhee yelled. I looked up to see that she already had a taxi waiting  and her standing in front of it with her arms crossed. I chuckled, and ran forward to put my stuff in the back.

Soon, we arrived at Minhee's mother's home. Minhee knocked first.

Knock Knock

We waited for a bit and were about to knock again, when we heard a little voice saying, "Wait a minute! I'm coming!"

We both looked at each other and smiled. We both knew that voice so well.

"Excuse me, but I- OMO! MINHEE! SOOMI!" Minhee's mother yelled. She pulled us into a hug.

"Come in! Come in!" she said as she dragged us in. The house was not big but was not small either. I stll remember how we used to play in the living room with our dolls.

"Wow, Omma, you still kept all of this!?"Minhee exclaimed. She was standing in front of a glass case holding our old tea set in it. I ran over to where Minhee was standing and peered at it. It still looked like how it did years ago, except maybe cleaner.

"Imo, did you clean it?" I asked Minhee's mother.

"Of course I did! Why would I leave so dirty?" she answered. I smiled. Of course, she would clean it. She likes things clean.

"Ah! I'll show you where you can put your stuff Soomi-ya!" She quickly grabbed a few of my things and Minhee's things.

"Omma! You don't need to take our stuff! We can do it ourselves! Right, unnie?" Minhee asked me. I nodded.

"Imo, leave it to us. Just show us where we can put our stuff." I said as I took our things from her.

She sighed, "Just because I'm getting older doesn't mean I can't do the things you girls do. Anyways, Minhee you're in the same room you've always been in, and Soomi, yours is right next to hers. You should know, right?"

Minhee and I both nodded and went upstairs to unpack. When I opened my bedroom door, I was quite surprised. Even though I haven't been here in so long, Imo still remodeled and kept the room clean. I quickly put my stuff away and freshened myself up. I wore some comfortable shorts and a t-shirt. I walked over to Minhee's room and looked inside. It was also modernized and clean. Minhee was sitting at her computer and looking at something so I decided to sneak up on her. I slowly and quietly walked in. Just when I was about to touch her shoulder, the doorbell rung.

Ding Dong.

That made both me and Minhee jump. MInhee turned around and got surprised again, seeing me so close. I quickly took a glance at her computer screen to see somehting about EXO. Where did I here EXO before...oh! that's right! Baekhyun-oppa was in a group called EXO. But before I could ask her about it, I was interrupted yet again, when the door was bursted open.

"YAH! YOU GUYS CAME BACK AND DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME!?" Hee Jin yelled. We both looked up at Hee Jin surprised.

"Is that a way to speak to your unnie who just got back from the States?" I asked jokingly. Hee Jin was the second oldest among us three, Minhee was the youngest, and of course I am the oldest, though sometimes I think Hee Jin is older than me. Hee Jin still stared at the two of us, eyes flicking back and forth seeing which one to blame.

"Unnie~please don't be mad at us! We were going to surprise you!" Minhee said with aegyo. No body could resist Minhee's aegyo, especially Hee Jin.

"Arasso, BUT you two owe me." I laughed at her as she tried to act mad. Jin Hee cracked into a smile and hugged us both.

"I'm so glad you guys are back! You don't know how much I've missed you both!"

"We missed you more~" Minhee and I said.

"Oh! Since you two owe me, why don't we go out for a bit huh? It's not that dark yet, and I know a great cafe nearby!" Hee JIn asked.

"Why, not? I kind of want something sweet right now, anyways." I said. 


When we got to the cafe, there weren't many people there. It was a cozy cafe and it wasn't loud and bustling with people. It had a calm atmosphere.

"Not many people know this place, which I find very surprising, because the food and drinks here are delicious!" Hee Jin exclaimed. We all placed our orders and it turns out that what Hee Jin said was true. The food and drinks here were the absolute best! The even sold bubble tea!

"Minhee-ya, do you remember how when we were kids, Baekhyun, you, and me would always buy bubble tea when we went out shopping?"

"Of course! By the way, that reminds me, Baekhyun gave me his number earlier before we left the airport. Why don't we call him!?" Minhee said excitedly. She left to go call Baekhyun. I laughed, while Hee Jin looked a bit confused.

"Who's Baekhyun?" she asked us.

"He's an old friend of ours. We met him at the airport this morning."

"Oh..." she answered.

Minhee came back at that time. "Oppa said he will be here soon since he's close by, and he said he's going to bring s!"

"Members?" Hee Jin asked.

"Don't worry, Unnie you'll find out very soon!"

When I heard the word "members" I got kind of excited, but I didn't show it. I thought of the guy earlier who's name was Luhan. Maybe I would get to meet him again?