Chapter 6

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

KKKYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!!

"Hello? Minhee-yah?" Baekhyun said. 

I watched Hee Jin as her eyes got wide and she cupped . She mouthed to me, How do you have his number!?  I shrugged. I don't think it's time to tell yet. 

"Hi Baekhyun!" Minhee answered him. She gave me a look as if to say What do we do!? I had to think of something quick! I quickly pressed the mute button so that Hee Jin couldn't hear us. Then I took the laptop with me and walked to Minhee's room. 

"Yah! Soomi! Did you mute yourself!?" 

I quickly unmuted. "Eh? Aniyo! Must've been something wrong with the computer." 

She gave me a look and was about to say something but then her mom yelled something from downstairs. 

"Neh Omma!" Hee-Jin yelled back. She looked back at me and pouted. 

"I need to go do the laundry." 

"It's okay! I should probably go check up on Minhee and see what she's up to." 

"Do you think we can hangout sometime soon?" 

"Of course! We'll always make time for you!" 

"Thanks Soomi! Tell Minhee I said Goodnight!" 

I chuckled, "Of course!"

We both waved and then she hung up. I quickly shut down the laptop and ran back to my room. I saw Minhee listening intently a caught the last bit of Baekhyun talking. 

"-and that's why I need your guys' help!" 

"Oh! Unnie! Your back!" Minhee said. I walked back and put my laptop on the desk. 

"Hee-Jin said to tell you Goodnight, and what did I miss?" I asked them.

"Well, um, I'll let Oppa do the explaining." 

"So, what did I miss Oppa?" 

"Um, well-" 

"Just spit it out." I said. 

"Alright, don't be so pushy! So, I guess I have this little 'thing' for your friend....and I was wondering what I should do..." 

I looked at Minhee and we both smiled like idiots. We knew it! We both squealed rather loudly. 

"Yah! Don't squeal like that! You guys are going to break my eardrums someday!" he yelled at us. 

"Mianhe, Oppa! We were just excited!" Minhee said happily. 

"You two would look so cute together!" I exclaimed. Minhee nodded, "You two would!" 

She turned to me and said, "Imagine them being a couple and wearing couple tees!" 

We both squealed again and heard Baekhyun groan in the background. 

"You two are just as bad as my members..." 

"Okay, sorry, we got off track." I said. We both calmed down and finally got back to the topic. 

"So are you sure these feelings are true and not just a short term thing?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, I think so...I just can't stop thinking about her!" he said. Minhee and I squealed quietly. If he knew we were this happy and giddy right now, he would probably hang up. 

"But are you sure sure or just sure, like Sooyoung or Taeyeon sure." Minhee asked him.

"Ugh, don't remind me of those days!" he groaned. 

"But which sure!?" I asked again. He went silent for a minute and then answered again. 

"I'm sure sure." 

"................."

"KYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! BAEKHYUN LIKES HEE-JIN!! BAEKHYUN LIKES HEE-JIN!!!"  both of us got up and started jumping around singing "Baekyun likes Hee-Jin!". 

"Aish! I shouldn't have told you girls!" 

"Too bad, Oppa! You already told us!" Minhee yelled happily. 

"Okay, we'll since you two already know, then how do I make sure she likes me back and won't reject my confession?" 

The two of us looked at each other and smirked. 

"Don't worry Oppa! Leave it all to us!"