Chapter 3

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

Baekhyun?

"Oh, it's Baekhyun oppa!" Minhee said as she stood up along with Soomi.

"Hi!" Soomi waved to them.

As they came closer, I noticed that there were twelve guys. Twelve handsome guys.

"Hi Baekhyunnie!" Minhee called running to him and giving him a hug. "Hey Minhee!"
Soomi hugged him too. "And who's your friend here?" Baekhyun asked. I noticed he was talking to me.

"Oh!" I bowed. "Hi! I'm Hee-Jin! Nice to meet you!" I said stretched out my hand for him to shake. Baekhyun stared at me for a moment.
He shook his head, coming out of his daze. "Oh, hi! I'm Bae.. Baekhyun..." he said stuttering.

I smiled at him. Minhee clapped. "Come guys, sit down and introduce yourselves to Hee-Jin." They all nodded and took a seat on the pillows laid out.

"We Are One! Hello, we are EXO!" I clapped at their performance. Then, they said their names one by one.
Chanyeol, Suho, Baekhyun, Luhan, Kris, Tao, Lay, Chen, Xiumin, Sehun, D.O. or Kyungsoo, and Kai. "Nice to meet you Hee-Jin." the leader Suho said.

I nodded. "You too."

Soomi sat by Luhan, Chanyeol was by Minhee, and Baekhyun was sitting beside me, silent. "Ahjumma!" I called to my aunt who worked here.
Well, she's not really my aunt, but she's taken care for me just like my mom.

"Yes, Hee-Jin?"
"The usual please, for 15." My aunt looked shocked.

"Fifteen?" I chuckled and nodded my head. Then, my aunt looked at EXO.
"Oh, arasso! Of course for you beautiful ladies and handsome men. It's coming right up!"

I tried to hide my laughter. Ahjumma had a soft spot for young handsome men, just like they were her own sons.

"So, what are you guys up to?" Soomi asked. "Oh, just doing our schedule, the usual." Suho answered.
"Ahh...." We were all silent. It's pretty awkward with just 3 girls and 12 guys.

Ahjumma came back with all the dishes and we thanked her. All the members tried some.

"This is delicious!" Xiumin said with a happy face.

"I know! This is a great restaurant. Come here often if you can!"

Baekhyun excused himself. "Excuse me." He stood up and walked to the direction of the bathroom. I wonder what that was for.

Everyone was having a great time. Chanyeol and Minhee were in thier own world, cracking up on jokes that no one thought was funny. Soomi and Luhan were the only normal ones along with Suho and Kris, who were trying to calm Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Chen, and Sehun. Tao was silent, just slowly drinking and laughing at Xiumin's bun eating and Lay's unicorn impersonations. Kai was just sitting there, eavesdropping on others conversations. 

"Ahjumma, how about some cola?" she nodded. "Coming!"

After a few minutes she brought two liter bottles of cola. "This is expensive, but I'll give you guys a discount."

"Thanks, ahjumma." She nodded. We all ate and drank our cola. Baekhyun came back and watched as I poured cola into my cup.

"Oh, I'll help with that!" he said. "Oh, aniyo, it's okay."

He shook his head, grabbing the bottle and pouring it for me. I bowed my head.

"Thank you." He gave me a big smile. He had a cute eye smile.

Soomi looked at her wristwatch and then looked at Minhee. 

"Uhh... your mom said to get home before 9:00. Should we go? It's 8:40." She nodded.

"We have to get to our dorm too, so, we'll leave now." Chen said to us, standing up and bowing. We all got up and bowed one by one.

"We should meet sometime again. This was fun." I said to all the members

"Of course. Let's go guys! Bye, Minhee, Soomi, and Hee-Jin!" We all three waved to them as they all walked into two seperate vans.