Chapter 11

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

jEJU ISLAND ?

We walked out of the car after we had dropped off Soomi and Minhee. I guess they had to meet up with Hee Jin. Baekhyun and Hee Jin seem suspicious, do they like each other? Baekhyun had went out before dinner.... "Hey. Baekhyun!"

He turned around to face me. "Yeah, hyung?"

"Let's get inside first." I grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. He looked at be questionably.

"What were you saying?"


After we had convinced Hee Jin we didn't know, she slowly drifted off to sleep. Was it really Baekhyun Oppa? How did he know where he Hee Jin lived? Or was it really not him? All these questions ran through my head as I stood up and as Soomi put a blanket over Hee Jin.

"Hey, unni, should I call Baekhyun?" Soomi turned to me.

"Yeah, we need to know if it was really him."

I smiled and nodded. "Arrasso."

I dialed Baekhyun's number and to speaker. Nudging Soomi, we both crept out of the room and slowly closed the door to give Hee Jin some sleep.


RINGRING

Who was calling at this hour. "Wait, hyung, let me answer this." I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and put it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Baekhyun oppa?"

"Neh?" I could hear Minhee's whispering voice.

"Did you give lilies to Hee Jin today?" Soomi whispered.

I frowned and scratched my head. I didn't do any of that...

"No, and I don't even know where she lives, Soomi."

"Then who did it?"

"I don't know."

"Okay, thanks Baekhyun oppa!"

"Bye!"

I ended the call and thought. Who would give my Hee Jin lilies? Her favorite flower. Wait, Baekhyun, she's not yours at all. YET. Kris looked at me. "What are you thinking about, Baekhyun?"

I turned to him. "Nothing hyung... What were you saying?"

He was about to speak, then stopped. "Nothing. So, can you give me Soomi and Minhee's phone number? I wanted to talk to them about something." I nodded, and asked him why he needed it. 

"Oh, just something manager hyung told me. We're just going to Jeju Island for a fan meet and I was wondering if they would like to come." he answered me. My eyes bugged out. Did Kris just say they could come with us!? 

"W-what!? They're going to come with us!?" I said again just to make sure my ears weren't tricking me. 

"Well, we do have three more seats open on the plane, and if it's okay with them." 

My ears really weren't playing tricks on me! "O-oh, really? Okay then, here you go." I gave him my phone so he could get their phone numbers. 

"Thanks Baekhyun!" 

I nodded in acknowledgment then walked upstairs to my room. I took my pajamas and went to the bathroom to change and wash my face. Once I got in, I couldn't help but do a little 'happy dance'. Soomi, Minhee, AND Hee Jin are going with us! To Jeju! Jeju, is one of the most romantic places ever! Baekhyun, this could be your chance! I chuckled a loud. I would be having good dreams tonight! 

I decided to stay up a bit tonight. I walked outside to the patio out there and dialed Soomi's phone number. There were two ring and then she picked up. 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Hello? Soomi?" 

"Neh, it's Soomi. Who is this?" 

"Oh, it's me, Kris." She went silent for a moment then she came back. 

"Oh! Kris-Oppa! Annyeong! What are you doing up so late?" she asked me. 

"I could ask you the same thing..." 

She chuckled on the other line, "Minhee and I are just chatting, you?" 

"Ah, I have something to ask." 

"Go on..." 

"We're going to have a fan-meet on Jeju Island next week, and I was wondering if you girls would like to come." I heard Minhee yell out happily in the background. 

"Um, I'm not sure...we need to ask Minhee's mom first, but I'll get back to you as soon as possible! Oh! And should we bring Hee Jin, along as well?" 

"Of course! The whole reason why I asked you girls to come was because of Hee Jin anyways..." 

"Bwoh!? Yah, do you have something for her too!?" 

"Do I have something for her!? What!? Are you crazy!? And what do you mean too?" I heard her whisper "Oops!" 

"Soomi, does Baekhyun like Hee Jin? Answer me, seriously." 

"Um, um, yeah?" I clapped my hands together. I knew it! I knew he had something for her! 

"Oppa! Don't tell Baekhyun I told you! I would get in trouble!" she said worriedly. 

"Arasso, Arasso....you know, maybe we should do something about those two..." 

"Aha! That's exactly what we were thinking!" 

"Maybe we should do an event for them while at Jeju?" 

She gasped, "That's so sweet! Why didn't I think of that!" 

"Okay, I'll inform the guys on this. Just so they know what's going on and so they can help, okay?" 

"Okay! Call! This plan is totally going to rock!" 

"If you girls are coming then call me, so I can tell you which plane we're taking, Kay? Also, come early so you don't get trampled by our fans!" 

Soomi laughed out loud, "Sure, sure..." 

Then the door behind me slammed open. "Kris! Who are you talking to?" Luhan yelled. 

I was startled by not only his outburst but also his expression. It was mad, yet full of disappointment. 

"I-I'm talking to Soomi...." 

"E-Eh? W-Why!?" he said. Anyone could tell that he had something for her by his expression. I decided to test this, by playing a trick on him. 

"Why? I can't talk to someone special to me?" 

He looked taken back, "E-Eh!? S-Special!? Are you two....DATING!?" his last word came out very shrill. 

"Oppa? Is that Luhan?" Soomi asked on the line. "Wait a minute, Soomi-ah." I said a loud. Luhan's eyes widened. Then I turned to him, "What if we are dating?" I said. I saw his expression drop to disappointment right away. 

"O-Oh, really? Lucky you..." Then he walked back inside with his shoulders deflated. 

"Bwoh!? Oppa! What are you saying!? I'm not dating you!" Soomi protested. I looked at the phone quizzically. Could she also like hyung back? Or is she just embarrassed? I smirked. I've got a plan...