Chapter 12

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

We Can Go !

The next day...

"Hee Jin-ah! Minhee-ah! Wake up!" Soomi yelled as she pulled their covers. The two girls stirred awake slowly.

"Waaaaee?" Hee Jin protested sleepily. Soomi threw a pillow at the two of them.

"GET UP! NO FOOD FOR YOU IF YOU DON'T GET UP NOW!" Soomi yelled again. When Minhee heard 'food', she sat up quickly.

"Food!?"

Soomi smirked in success. "Yup! Delicious waffles! Then we're going to the wonderful cafe Hee Jin's dad owns at the end of the road!" Minhee got up and started stumbling everywhere trying to find the way to the bathroom.

"Eh!? Why are we going to the cafe?" Hee Jin asked. Soomi shrugged, "I don't know. You mom just told me to tell you."

Hee Jin got up and ran to her calendar on the wall. She ran her finger across the calendar until she found the date and the week. Then she groaned.

"Nooo! She's going to make me go check on all the cafes!"


"Hurry! I want some more food!" Minhee said excitedly as she dragged the two older girls to the cafe. Soomi laughed at her happily while Hee Jin pouted. Once they entered, they were met with the wonderful smell of all the fresh pastries and coffee.

"Mmm, it smells so good in here!" Minhee exclaimed. She ran up to the counter that had all of the different kinds of pastries in it.

"Waaaah! They all look so good!"

"Indeed, they are!" Hee Jin's father said. He was coming back from the back of the shop with fresh pastries.

"Anyeonghaseyo, abeoji!" Minhee bowed. Soomi and Minhee followed suit.

"Anyeong! Did you all have a good nights sleep?"

"Neh! Thanks for letting us stay over!" Soomi answered. Hee Jin's father chuckled.

"That's no problem. Now, I bet you all are hungry, right?"

"Yes! All of these pastries look so good right now!" Minhee said happily.

"Choose which ever one you want then, Minhee-ah." he said. She nodded in agreement and chose which ones she wanted. Soomi then chose some she wanted and some coffee. As Soomi was taking out cash to pay, he stopped her.

"Aniya, don't pay! It's on the house!" Soomi protested, but it was no use. FInally, she gave up.

"Arasso, fine. But I get to tip you! You even gave me wonderful coffee art! It's the least I could do." she said as she stuck her tip into the little jar next to the cashier. Hee Jin's dad laughed at her final decision. When it was Hee Jin's turn to pick something, she was cautious.

"I know you're going to ask me to do something." she said as she received her oreder. Her father laughed. Then he walked around the counter to her and ruffled her hair, laughing.

"You know me too well, my dear." Hee Jin pouted and sat down with Minhee and Soomi on the balcony, overlooking the rest of the shop.

"Hee Jin-ah, you know what time of the year it is, right?" he asked her. She nodded while taking a bite out of her waffle.

"Well, I was wondering if you could check on a certain cafe for me.."

"Which one, Appa?"

"The one on Jeju Island..."

"Really?! Of course! I love it there!"

Soomi had wide eyes. "When are you thinking of going!?" she asked. Hee Jin's dad thought for a minute, "Maybe next week? Or you could leave soon, so you all can have a little vacation in Jeju." he said.

Soomi clapped her hands together, "Chinja!? That goes great with our schedule!"

Hee Jin turned to her and asked, "Schedule?"

Soomi nodded. "Neh! The EXO boys are going to Jeju next week too! They asked if we wanted to go with them yesterday. We could just go on the plane with them!"

Minhee looked up from eating her pastries, "Let's go with them! It'll save you money too, Abeoji!" Hee Jin's dad looked at them uncertianly.

"I don't know...can I trust these boys?"

"Neh!" the girls all chorused together. "Arasso..." The girls yelled with happiness.

"BUT--"

The three of them looked at him waiting for him to finish.

"I want you all to be responsible. And Soomi, I want you to keep an eye on Hee Jin."

Soomi smiled, "Of course! I won't let you down!" she saluted. 

"Thank you, girls! Now I need to get to work! It's almost rush hour!" he got up gave Hee Jin a kiss on her cheek as he left.

"Now, we just need to ask my mom, right!?" Minhee asked excitedly. Soomi nodded as she took a sip of her coffee. Minhee quickly whipped out her phone and called her mom.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Omma!"

"Neh, Minhee-ah?"

"Omma! Can Soomi and I go to Jeju with Baekhyun-oppa, EXO, and Hee Jin!? We already said we would go with Hee Jin!"

"Aigoo, arasso. Don't get into any trouble now and no funny business! You're going with a bunch of guys, right?"

"Neh, omma!"

"Arasso, don't get too weird! I want a son-in-law soon!"

"Omma!" Minhee yelled with a pout. Soomi and Hee Jin burst out laughing.

"Yah, I'm serious! Those boys look handsome and seem nice."

"Aigoo, omma. Arasso, arasso! I need to go now, we'll come by the house to pack later."

"Neh, neh."

Once she hung up, Soomi and Hee Jin laughed again. Minhee pouted, "Don't~"

"Yah, do you want us to help you get a husband?" Hee Jin said jokingly. Soomi high-fived her. Minhee used her aegyo to stop the joking.

"Fine. We'll stop!" Hee Jin once the laugh was out of her system.

"Unnie! Let's go shopping!" Minhee said randomnly out of no where. Soomi thought for a moment, then agreed.

"Arasso. We should get some nice comfortable clothes for Jeju! I also need a new swimsuit. I haven't gone swimming since...a long time."

"Me too! Let's go!" Minhee said.