Chapter 13

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

"Oh, really!?"

"Omo! Unnie! Come look at this!" Minhee dragged Hee Jin to look at a swimming suit. Soomi was looking at the other racks of clothes for Jeju.

"Oh, it's so cute!" Hee Jin exclaimed. She grabbed it then looked at the price tag. "Omo! It costs too much!" 

Minhee pouted, "Arasso...if only I brought more money with me!" Soomi came up from behind, carrying three swimsuits. 

"Here, I chose some out for you guys. Take a look!" 

"Waaaah! They're so pretty!" 

"Wow, it's really jjang!" 

Soomi chuckled as their eyes widened just like little children in a candy store. Hee Jin chose the black and white striped one with a skirt, Minhee chose the bright green and pink one while Soomi took the blue bikini.

Soomi and Minhee waited for Hee Jin in front of the dressing room.

"Unnie! Paliwa!" Minhee called out. 

"Andwae! It seems a bit too much..." She said from behind the door. Soomi and Minhee looked at each other, and gave high-fives to each other quietly. 

"Ani! It's not! Come out!" Soomi said. Finally, Hee Jin came out shyly. She was wearing the dress to cover herself. 

"I-It's a bit much, don't you think? There's going to be a lot of guys there, you know!" 

"I know. That's why I chose it! You want to catch Baekhyun's eye don't you?" Soomi said, raising her eyebrows.

Hee Jin looked up at her with wide eyes and blushed a bit before answering, "A-Ani! I don't want to impress anyone!"  

Minhee chuckled, "Unnie, I'm sure he will think you look beautiful!" 

Hee Jin blushed even more. "Arasso..." 

Soomi pushed her back into the room to change out so she could buy it for them. Once they had bought all the stuff they would need, they headed over to Minhee's place. 

"OMMA! DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY SUNGLASSES ARE!?" 

"NEH! THEY'RE IN THE CLOSET, NEXT TO YOUR JEWELRY!" 

"OH! I SEE IT! THANKS!" 

Hee Jin had decided to help Soomi pack everything, but after hearing all the yelling, Soomi told her to help Minhee pack. 

"Arasso! I'll go..." 

"Kay! I'll call you over if I need your help with anything." Soomi quickly waved her out. After about thirty minutes of packing, Soomi finally finished. 

"Yay! I'm done!" Just as she was about to grab her stuff and take it downstairs, she remembered something. 

"Omo! I didn't call Kris oppa yet!" She quickly surveyed around the room for her cell phone and found it next to her lamp. She quickly dialed in his number and waited for him to pick up. 


"You're done, Luhan. Could you tell Kris to come on over for his photoshoot?" the photographer said. 

"Neh, I'll tell him." I said back to him. I walked over to where we were resting and waiting for our turns. 

"Kris, you're turn." Kris looked up at me and nodded. He then left the room. 

ring ring ring

The guys and I looked around and at our phones. It wasn't any of ours. Finally, I spotted Kris's phone on the chair he was sitting on earlier. 

"Yoboseyo?" I said. 

"Oppa?" 

I froze. I knew that voice too well. It was Soomi's. Then what Kris said last night came back to my head. What if they were dating? 

"Yoboseyo? Oppa, Kris oppa?" 

"U-Uhm, it's Luhan actually. Kris is doing his photoshoot right now." The line became quiet. Then she spoke up again. 

"O-Oh, chinja? U-Uhm, well then, can you tell Kris that we decided to come too?" 

"Sorry if I'm butting in or anything, but where are you going?" 

"Uh, we're going to Jeju with you guys." 

My eyes widened, they were going to go with us!? 

"You're coming with us!?" I exclaimed. I somehow felt happy, yet sad. I would have time to get close to her! Even if I can't tell her my feelings, might as well be friends, right?

"Neh!" 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Kris asked me as he came in again. I looked up at him, startled. 

"E-Eh? U-Um, nothing! Here! Soomi called!" I gave him the cell phone and exited quickly, to come back and peek behind the door. 

"Yoboseyo? Luhan-oppa?" Soomi asked on the line. 

"Yoboseyo?" Kris said. Then he smiled. Like, an actual big, sincere smile and laughed. I could feel myself getting mad at him, then sad. 

"Oh, really!? That's great! It's going to be fun! Suho and I have something's planned out too. We're going to be staying at Chanyeol's aunt's place, by the way." He told her. Then he laughed again. I couldn't take it anymore. 

"I'm going out for a bit. I'll see you guys later." I said as I passed Suho. 

"Ay, Hyu-" 

The door closed behind me before he could finish. end of pov


"Ay Hyung!" Suho called after Luhan. But the door had already closed before he answered. Suho sighed and shook his head. 

"Aigoo, what do I do with him?" He said to himself. He walked into the room where EXO was hanging out to find the boys around Kris. All of the boys were there, except for Baekhyun. They were all whispering. 

"What's going on here?" Suho said. All 9 heads looked up at him. Sehun quickly ran up and dragged him over, while Chanyeol closed the door and locked it. 

"Shh! Baekhyun might hear!" Sehun said once he sat Suho down. 

"Hear what!?" 

"Our plan!"

"Plan for what?" 

"To get Hee Jin and Baekhyun together!" Kai answered him.

"Ooh!" Suho answered. Kris then told what he said to the other guys. They all nodded in agreement. 

"I can count on you all, right?" Kris said as he finished. "Neh!" They called out together. 

"Who's going to tell Luhan? He walked out earlier." Suho asked. 

"I'll tell him." Kris said. Chen opened his mouth to say something but before he could, there was knocking on the door. 

"Yah! Guys! Open up!" Baekhyun called from behind the door. The guys inside looked at each other with panick. 

"Guys! Act normal!" Xiumin called out. They all scrambled to seem 'normal'. Kai walked over leisurely and opened the door. 

"Oh, Hyung! What took you so long?" He asked him. Baekhyun looked around and sensed a weird aura. 

"What happened in here...?" 

"Nothing!" They chorused. He raised his eyebrows and sat down. Then the guys all started talking to each other normally. 

"Kris-Hyung, what I was going to say before Baekhyun-Hyung came in was, do you know why Luhan walked out?" 

"Ani. Why?" Kris said looking at him with question. 

"I was just asking, because he kept on making these weird faces while on the phone." 

"Weird faces? How?" 

"I don't know, it was like he was happy one moment, then pouting the next. Almost like he was bi-polar!" 

"Oh, chinja?" 

"Yeah!" Lay intruded. "He was making such weird faces, I thought he was sick!" 

"Oh, okay. I'll talk to him later tonight." 

Luhan Hyung, you're so easy to read...