Chapter 10

Meeting By Coincidence {HIATUS}

QUESTIONS

Ring Ring Ring

I waited for Soomi to pick up her phone. What was she doing!? Why isn't she answering? I needed her advice! 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Hello!? Soomi-ah! Where are you?" 

"Eh? Hee Jin-ah? Wae, what's wrong?" Soomi asked me. 

"Where are you?" 

"I'm in the car heading home. Why?" 

"Annyeong Hee Jin Unnie!" Minhee said in the background. 

"Can you guys come over here? I need your help with something." 

"Are we having a sleep over!?" Minhee asked. 

"Um...sure?" I answered. 

"Shhh! I'm still talking here Min-ah!" Soomi yelled at her. 

"Mianhe..." I heard her say. 

"So, please repeat it again, Jin-ah."

"Can you two come over here...I'm having a little trouble with something." 

"Trouble!? Whats wrong!?" Soomi said. 

"Well, it's not that big, but- Wait, is that Baekhyun I hear in the background!?" 

"H-Huh!? Baekhyun?....um....yeah....he and his manager are driving us home." 

"Oh..." 

"Okay, so we'll grab some clothes, and our necessities and head over, arachi?" 

"Okay..." 

"We'll see you soon!" 

"Bye!" I said. I felt so restless after she said bye. I just couldn't sit still. Who could've sent those lilies? Finally I heard a knock at my door.

"Hee Jin-ah! Soomi and Minhee are here!" my mom said through the door. 

"Tell them to come up here!" I said back to her. 

"Ayo, waddup Hee Jin!" Minhee said jokingly in English.

I threw a pillow at her, "Don't speak in English. I don't understand!" 

The two of them laughed as they set their stuff down. 

"So what was so urgent that we needed to come right away?" Soomi asked me. 

"Well, you see, I found these two things on my doorstep when I got home..." I showed them the lilies and notes. Both of their eyes widened.

"OMO! Who sent you these!?" Minhee asked. Soomi nudged her, "Yah! She found them on her doorstep! Weren't you listening?" 

Minhee gave an embarrassed laugh, "Mianhe..." 

"Anyways! Do any of these hand writings look familiar to you guys? Because this one," I pointed to the green one with floral designs on it, "-looks familiar." 

Soomi grabbed it and looked at it closely, "Now that I think of it...the writing does look familiar!" While Soomi and I were thinking of people who the writing could belong to, Minhee looked at the other one. I heard her gasp. 

"Wae? Do you think you know the person who sent that?" I asked her. She shook her head quickly.

"Aniyo! I know nothing of the sort!" she said. 

"Oh, okay then..." I turned back to help Soomi come up with names. 

"What about Kwangsoo? It looks like his..." I said. Soomi looked at it again and fell to the floor. 

"Aish! I don't know anymore!" she said a loud. She ruffled up her hair in frustration. Then she got back up almost as quick as she fell down.

"I got it! I think I know!" she yelled out happily. She laughed and fell down again but this time, she accidentally hit her head on Minhee's knee cap. Soomi gave out a little yelp as she fell. 

"Ah! That hurt, unnie!" Minhee said while rubbing her knee. Soomi finally got up while rubbing her head. 

"It hurt me too..." she said. 

"Aigoo, you children. You two are so childish!" I said to them while shaking my head in a joking matter. 

"Yah, I'm older than you!" Soomi protested. 

"I know! But you can be such a child at times..." 

She pouted and tried aegyo but failed. Minhee and I bursted out laughing. 

"U-unnie! I-is that what you call a-aegyo!?" I asked while trying to catch my breath. 

"Oh shut it! You can't do aegyo either!" Soomi said while throwing pillows at us. 

"I won't tell you who wrote the note then!" she said childishly while sticking out her tongue. 

"A-arasso! W-we'll stop laughing!" I said finally. After about 3 minutes or so, Minhee and I finally calmed down. Soomi gave us a look of irritation. 

"You kids done?" she asked us. We both nodded. 

"Okay, I have come to a conclusion, that the note is from Eunkwang-oppa." 

"What about the other one!?" 

"Ummm....."