Naughty

Back To December.

-Flashback-

 

“Don’t you think you should go back now?” Siwon tapped Donghae’s shoulder, stopping him from typing. “It’s late—” He took a seat across him at the balcony, “Your anger should have faded, hasn’t it?”

 

“Isn’t it still early?” replied Donghae, refusing to go back home facing his wife. He knew he had gone quite far earlier, but he didn’t really know how to make things up. “I’m still not done with the proposals yet—”

 

“You are.” Siwon responded and turned his laptop back, “Ahh—is “Jessica” a part of your proposal? And come on buddy, you even type her name in repeat!”

 

“Just give it back to me.” Donghae snatched it back, irritation wrote all over his face. “I just—don’t know how to face her okay? I didn’t even know what I was doing to her—”

 

“Then apologize. Look, both of you are already husband and wife, is apologizing that hard to you? Maybe she was really wrong this time, but you shouldn’t have left her at home alone this late. She might be waiting for you—” Siwon picked up his drink and passed by him, “Just remember to keep the door close when you leave.”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Donghae silently crept into their room, all he could see was his wife being asleep with her right hand holding her phone. “Silly—” he drew it off carefully and brushed her hair, “Sorry for making you worry Sica—”

 

He slid into the cover and supported his head with his palm; lifting Jessica’s shirt a little higher to reveal the bump. “Daddy is sorry—will your pretty mummy forgive me? I know she will, right?”

 

“No—she won’t.” Jessica replied, “So now you know you’re sorry huh—” She cupped his face, looking deeply into his eyes. “Actually, I’m the one who should say sorry—” She sincerely apologized,  “Will you forgive me?”

 

“Naughty girl—you’re pretending that you’re asleep again?” Donghae smiled, “It’s your thing huh?” He paused and brushed his nose against hers, “You’re forgiven, but no more next time okay?”

 

“Yes—sir.” Donghae gave her a soft peck on the lips, “Sleep now sleepyhead—I’ll accompany you tomorrow for the check-up—”

 

“Don’t you still have a lot of things to do? I can ask some of the girls to go with me—”

 

“Nothing is more important than my wife and baby—”

 

/

 

“So—come over here. Let’s find out the gender of your baby shall we?” The doctor smiled warmly as the couple followed him behind. Donghae held Jessica’s hand tight all the time to ensure she was alright. Without his notice, he tightened his grip and could barely breathe when the doctor asked them whether he was ready. “Calm down Hae—”

 

“He looks more panic than you huh—” The doctor joked and showed them the screen, “So—here..” He pointed at it and explained, “This—can you see it? This is your baby—and you can hear that the heartbeat is beating—” Both of them were totally focused on the screen and smiled happily once they knew their baby was in a good condition. “Everything is fine—”

 

“And one last thing—” The doctor faced the couple and said, “Congratulations—it’s a baby boy—”

 

Their smiles grew even wider, “Can we have a picture of it? We plan to collect the ultrasound pictures as memories—” Donghae immediately gave Jessica a deep smooch before the doctor could answer him.

 

“Sure—I’ll print it out for you later. I’ll give..both of you a moment now—”

 

Donghae slowly held Jessica up into an upright position; “Hmm? Why aren’t you looking as happy as before?”

 

“I was expecting a baby girl, Hae—” Jessica pouted. “That means I’ll be the only girl next time—You won’t want me to share girl stuffs with our baby boy, will you?”

 

“Silly girl—” He tapped her head and replied, “We can expect another baby years after—Don’t worry, your husband is strong enough to let you have a dozen of kids—”

 

“Yah I’m not a pig or something—” Donghae pulled her closer and embraced her, “Don’t worry about anything because I’m always here—”

 

/

 

Jessica remembered when she decided to reveal the news to her closest friends through their chatbox instead of calling. She purposely declined all the calls that day; as expected, the girls flooded the chatbox and not giving any chance for her to leave a reply.

 

Hyo: Chinchha? Ok great—I planned to have 5 babies in the future

Fany: Congratz girl! I’ll go shopping with Yul later—Can I buy him pink stuffs?

Hyo: So I’ll probably marry one of my daughters to your son.

Yoong: Kya unnie! I’ll visit you when I finished filming alright? Rilakkuma on the way!

Yul: Just name him Won Bin!

Yoong: Don’t listen to Yuri unnie! Takuya sounds much better!

Sunny: It seems like I’m gonna be a babysitter—I’m not at ease when I think of Sica taking care of a baby!

Taeng: I’ll give him vocal trainings!

Soo: Yah! Why didn’t you answer our call Jessica Jung Sooyeon? I dialed like 100 times!

Hyo: Save your drama Soo, you only dialed once!

Seohyun: Congratulations unnie! I’m happy for you—Make sure you take care of yourself well :) saranghae!

Hyo: Wait a moment girls, why isn’t Sica replying?

Yul: Yeah that’s weird..

Hyo: Yah Jung Sooyeon!

Fany: You there Jess?

Seohyun, Yoona: Unnie?

Sica: Thanks girls! By the way, I’m still here—can you guys not flood my chatbox when I wasn’t around? I only left for the bathroom for 3 minutes and you guys chatted among yourselves—Yah Lee Sunkyu! What do you mean by I can’t take care of a baby?

Sunny: Sorry!

Seohyun: Unnie, we already discussed—we’ll pay a visit tonight, is that alright for you?

Sica: Sure—

Hyo: Yah Sica, does your son want my second daughter or third daughter?

Soo: Get over it Hyo! Find yourself a husband first!!

(Sica has left the conversation)

Sunny: Great, she left.

 

Later that night, Donghae and Jessica were both greeted by the girls during dinner. Bags, presents, food, fruits; they had brought anything that you could imagine. They forced Donghae to sleep alone at the master bedroom while they all dragged Jessica to the poolside villa, saying that they would want their girl moments. Of course they chit-chatted through out the night, laughing loudly and still arguing about the child marriage.

 

Now, Jessica was six months pregnant and obviously, her belly was growing bigger. Every morning, Donghae insisted on making her different kind of breakfast before he left for work as her appetite had gone better. He always made a video call with her every two hours to check on her; sometimes he even made her feel like she was imprisoned. “I got it Hae—you repeat that for the nth time!”

 

At night after dinner, Donghae would hold Jessica’s hand and took a stroll around the backyard since it was good for pregnancy. Her steps had gotten slower, and he constantly took that point to tease his wife, calling her a humpty dumpty. “Fine—go find another woman who is willing to carry a baby for a ert, naughty, inconsiderate father—” “I’m just joking sweetheart—no one can ever beat you. And since when I was inconsiderate?”

 

Every time before going to bed, Jessica felt like she already gave birth to a big baby boy, which was also his husband. Donghae would lay his head on her lap, letting her to caress his hair. “Exactly like a baby—”

 

/

 

“Don’t move Sica—” he kneeled beside the bed, encircling her waist and stuck his ear on Jessica’s belly.

 

“I’m not moving—” She smiled as she saw the sight of Donghae being so concentrate. She softly ran a hand through his hair and pulled his head a little closer, so that he could figure out what was happening in her stomach.

 

“Are you hungry Sica? I heard some voice—”

 

“Pabo—our baby is moving, not that I feel hungry.”

 

“Really?” He was delighted up and a moment later, he could feel a small soft kick on his cheek. He retraced back and looked at Jessica with his puppy eyes, “Is that..”

 

“Yeah, they’re his kicks—he kicks kinda frequently these days—”

 

“Naughty boy—” he kissed her belly hard before rubbing it. “Don’t hurt your mummy okay? She’s seven months pregnant now and we’ll see you soon in two months, are you excited?”

 

“He’s answering you Hae—you can feel him kicking again—” She happily took his hand and placed it on her belly, while hers was on top of his. They smiled brightly as they took it as a communication with their baby. “Maybe it’s time to name you, boy—” she put a strand of her hair behind her ear and grinned at Donghae, “I can’t let your daddy call you naughty boy over and over again—he’s even naughtier than you.”

 

“Hmm—let’s see—” Since it was the first time expecting their child, they would want to make it to be more special. “Jessica and Aiden—” murmured Donghae. “Jess—”

 

“What about Jaiden? A combination of our names—”

 

“Sounds nice!” Donghae suddenly got hyped up like a pre-school kid and bounced on the bed, “Okay Jaiden—mummy and daddy are going to have a sweet night, make sure you wont interrupt us, alright?” In a fraction of light, their lips were already sticking to each other’s. *lamps off*

 

P.S/ Sorry for the late update guys! I don’t whether this update is satisfying, but I tried my best. I kind of fast-forward everything because I can’t wait for Haesica + Jaiden moments <3 do leave your comments!