I Found You.

Back To December.

A new year had begun and now it’s 2010. Oh! album was released and once again, it became a hit song and a hot topic among the netizens. The cheerful images and cheerleader outfits captured every guy’s heart, and of course, GD’s. While the girls were busy preparing for their comeback stage in Music Bank; “Sica—your phone is vibrating—”, yelled Sunny from the make-up table, since Jessica’s bag was just beside.

 

“Hello, oppa—”

 

“Yah—you sure know how to make your boyfriend get worried!”

 

“I’m sorry! We were busy preparing and I didn’t notice my phone was actually vibrating—”

 

“Well—if that’s it—it’s okay then. You know I wouldn’t be mad at you. Don’t take that as an advantage! Don’t you dare to not answer my calls next time—” answered GD.

 

“Ahhh—I already know what’s your weak point. Okay—I promise you….”

 

“Really? Wait—wait. Something’s not right. Normally you wouldn’t just promise me anything that easily.”

 

“Of course I won’t—I just said—I promise you I won’t answer your calls.” Jessica chuckled at the thought GD was groaning.

 

“You!” he answered seriously, but not until seconds, he cracked up a little and shook his head, “I have no idea on you—naughty.”

 

“After KARA’s performance, it your turn. Get ready girls, in 5 minutes.”

 

“I gotta go oppa—I’ll call you later.”

 

“Wait!” Jessica could hear GD inhaling hard. “Oh oh oh oh Sica saranghae~Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae~” He just couldn’t believe that he used all of his aegyo just to sing this line, even he, himself felt disgusted. “Ahhh—stop laughing—”

 

“Oppa! Aegyo type just didn’t suit you, you know?” replied Jessica, who still couldn’t stop laughing. “Anyway—I really gotta go. Annyeong!”

 

“Love you!” Right after he finished this sentence, he noticed that she had already hung up the call. She must be in a rush. “I miss you so much.” He talked to himself since he was all alone in the record room, while his friends went out to buy some lunch. Due to both groups’ hectic schedule, they had officially ended their fake marriage and had quitted the show. They barely met each other; the only way to keep in touch were by calls. He hated it.

 

/

 

On the way to meeting, Donghae rested his head and closed his eyes at the back of the seat, which made him actually missed out the big posters of SNSD’s Oh! Promotion by the road side. What really caught a little of his attention was a song from the radio. “What song is that?” he asked his driver. “It’s Oh!, sir.”

 

“Oh?” Interesting, he thought. Cute voices.

 

“Off it please.” He demanded his driver since his phone was ringing. But if he didn’t turn the radio off, he might have the chance to notice it was Jessica’s voice, as the next line was hers.

 

/

 

“Girls, you won’t have any schedule tomorrow morning and afternoon, but you guys have a dinner to attend. It’s about the contract of your upcoming commercial. I’ll pick you guys up at 7.”

 

“Neh!”

 

/

 

“Switch it off switch it off!” whispered Sooyoung to Taeyeon as they saw Donghae once again appeared on the TV, for some sort of—international business; and Jessica was walking in their direction, almost took a glance at it. She walked towards the dining table and joined Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany for lunch. She was always the one who had skipped breakfast during a day off.

 

The girls who were in the living room gave them eye contacts just to make sure that they avoid the topic of Donghae. “I don’t know how much longer we can keep this from her! I’m going crazy!” Taeyeon talked into Sooyoung’s ear.

 

“How are you and GD? It’s been a long time since you guys have gone out dating—” asked Tiffany with a mouthful salad.

 

“We’re okay I think. Yeah—we haven’t met almost a week. After the last recording for the show.”

 

“We’ve watched it last night when you’re home with your family—” Yuri put down her forks and glared at Jessica with an insubordinate smirk “He kissed you on the lips and you didn’t tell us! More to say—it was on a show!” Her words had really caused Jessica went blushing.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Since it’s the last episode—I want to give you something special.” said GD, while staring into Jessica’s eyes deeply.

 

“Neh?”

 

“Close your eyes—” asked GD. After that, he motioned closer and gave a peck on Jessica’s lips. It wasn’t some sort of slow-motion kiss that normally appeared in the dramas, it was quick. Quick enough that only Jessica knew his lips did touch hers.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Not until now, that even her friends did notice the quick peck.

 

“Someone’s cheeks were boiling—” teased Hyoyeon who walked out of the kitchen with a glass of milk. Jessica still didn’t dare to take a look at any of them; she just kept on continuing finishing her salads, with increasing speed, and cheeks that were red like the tomatoes.

 

“I searched on the internet—that scene was seriously up-to-the-minute.” answered Tiffany. “They only cut the quick kiss scene out, and the 5-second-video had already become a trend. Cool thing.” She slightly bent a little; to see Jessica’s reddening face.

 

“Yah—stop teasing me!”

 

/

 

“Sir—this is the file that contained the information of the girls’ group that we’re going to meet up later.” said Donghae’s assistant while passing the file to the backseat.

 

“Thanks.” He coolly replied; still not eyeing on the object. He squeezed his face with his palms before opening his eyes. “Whose idea is it to ask girls’ group to promote our company’s product?”

 

“It’s Mr. Sungmin’s. This girls’ group are very famous now and whatever that promote or do, it’ll sure become a trend.”

 

“Sungmin?” He stretched his hand and took the file. “That boy—” Sungmin is Donghae’s close cousin who was same age as him, and also worked together with him under the same conglomerate.

 

Once he flipped open the file’s cover, he was completely stunned by what he had saw. One page by one page, it all contained full details of SNSD. From Taeyeon, to Yoona, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Seohyun, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Sunny. “Aren’t they—” he murmured with his eyes widened. In his memory, his impressions towards the girls were those who had long, dark hair and babyish looks. He turned his attention to the file again after recalling back. Now, the girls that he saw in the picture had become much more mature, and—hotter. “I didn’t know they changed this much.” He flipped through another page with the title underlined Jessica Jung Soo Yeon. Right now, even clearer, he could feel that his heart pounding, and his pulse racing without control. Jessica. The one he loved had transformed into a pretty blonde. Jessica. “That’s her!” he yelled while still gripping the file hard, almost clutching it. On the last page, he read all the information about the group and found out their debut date was in the year 2007. The year he left her.

 

Fany, I can’t attend the vocal training later.

I trained really hard last night.

Oppa, sorry, my couch didn’t want to let me go, I think we have to cancel our date tonight.

Taeng, did teacher give you any notes or anything?

 

Now, it all made sense. My Jessica.

 

/

 

Donghae was standing at the hotel’s lobby, answering calls from the other business partners, as soon as the girls all arrived the location. They didn’t notice each other since Donghae was back-facing them.

 

“Ahh!” screamed Jessica from a distance from Donghae. It’s not the loud infamous dolphin ultra sound, it was much softer as they were in public, and the manager had always warned them to take care of their image. “What’s wrong?” asked Sooyoung and Seohyun who walked behind her, but didn’t see what happened minutes ago. “Nothing—just—this.” She pointed at her clothes, “I’ll meet you guys up at the restaurant later. I’m going to the restroom now.” answered Jessica.

 

“I’m sorry I’m sorry—” Donghae’s assistant kept apologizing when he realized the one who he accidentally bumped into and poured the water to was SNSD’s Jessica.

 

“It’s okay—” replied Jessica. “Make sure you’re quick, unnie.” said Seohyun before catching up with the other girls.

 

 

P.S/ Very sorry for the late update, I’ve been busying with the school works, and I can’t update that often anymore. Anyway, I’ll update this fanfic whenever I’m free, and I hope you like it. So please, stay tuned. :)