A jealous daddy.

Back To December.

“You’re such a naughty baby—” Donghae murmured himself as Jessica was sleeping soundly. He woke up early and got suited up since he would have a long meeting later that day. He tickled his wife’s belly, knowing well that she won’t be waken up by anyone else once she was in her dreamland, “You’ve got your beautiful mummy in trouble in the past months, you know that?” he questioned, being unable to control his fatherly side.

 

He rubbed Jessica’s slowly-growing belly; although it wasn’t obvious, but there was already a small bump formed. He brushed her hair and observed her being a sleeping beauty, when she was moving just by a little bit; he anxiously pulled the blanket over her body so that she wouldn’t catch a cold. He was never that overprotective before. “I feel hot Hae—” said Jessica with her eyes closed. A smile surfaced on her flawless face, “Stop covering me with blanket. I know it’s the beginning of winter but it’s warm in our room—” She complained and rubbed her eyes, still being her usual sleepy self.

 

It was the moment she liked the most, knowing that Donghae would be taking care of her in the morning, and let her sleep in his arms at night no matter how busy he was. “Since when you’re awake?” he asked softly, “Don’t tell me you heard all the things I’ve said huh.”

 

“Um—well yeah.” She teased, “Especially the beautiful mummy part. I like that.” She chuckled and pushed Donghae back when he was about to plant a peck on her lips. “You’re pushing me away, again.” He leaned against the bed frame and acted that he was angry to see her reaction. “Why is that?”

 

“My lips are already reserved for our baby.” Her hand slid down Donghae’s chest, “Don’t be jealous, kiddy daddy—”

 

“Well then I hope it’s gonna be a baby girl. I can’t bear to see any boy stealing kisses from you, even our baby boy!” Donghae pulled her closer, “You heard me—”

 

“Fine fine fine. Anything you say—but that’s ridiculous Hae, it’s our son anyway!” She argued back, “What if he inherits your jealousy? That is not a good thing—” She shook her head, “He better not be like that, one is enough.” Jessica joked. “Isn’t it good? Guys like that will be faithful to their love!” He paused and looked at her lips, “Just once, please—before I go to work? Pretty please—” he pulled an aegyo on her, leading her to close his mouth before he spoke another word. “Stop.”

 

She slowly rose up and moved nearer, their tips of their sharp noses touched and the sensation just got Donghae hyped up. He blissfully stared at her eyes, down to her lips and expected for his long await kiss. Jessica playfully played with her lips by sticking her tongue out, making her husband’s heartbeat to increase. She softly kissed him and deepened the smooch, in a result, they ended up having a non-stop passionate kiss under cover instead, cuddling each other. “As much as I want it to continue—but I can’t. Thanks to the meeting that couldn’t cancelled—” Donghae retraced back and sighed.

 

“Well, it’s time for you to work Hae—“ She kiddingly pushed him off the bed, “Bye!”

 

“I still get to have a moment like this when I’m back from work right?”

 

“We’ll see—if I don’t experience any mood swing.” She grinned, “Get to work!”

 

“Alright….” Before he unwillingly turned the door knob, he halted and questioned, “Are you going anywhere later?”

 

“Probably not—why?”

 

“You’re not going to work, are you?” he masked a serious expression.

 

“Don’t worry Lee Donghae. You’re the one who inhibits me from working, remember? But maybe I’ll meet my friends up in the company or the dorm later or….I don’t know.”

 

He smiled warmly, “I know you have a passion for your work—but you know that you’re in the early stage of pregnancy, and the medias could be….insane sometimes, especially after they knew that we’re expecting a baby. Just in case if you really want to meet them up later, just ask the driver to send you there. Don’t drive alone.”

 

“But Hae..”

 

“No second option.”

 

“But..I’m already three months pregnant. I’m perfectly fine—”

 

“No. I mean it. See you at home later okay? If the discussion of the project progresses well, I’ll definitely come back earlier—make sure you be a good girl! I’ll call to check on you—Bye!”

 

“Hae—” The door was closed in front of her, I do what I want, you know you wont be mad at me. She picked up her smart phone and texted:

 

Tiff, where are you guys now?

 

-We’re heading towards our dorm now after early schedules. Why?

 

Nothing. Make sure you guys aren’t going anywhere after that. I’m visiting you guys at 1 o clock.

 

-Okay, see you by then.

 

P.S/ Hey guys, I'm back! I just finished my finals today and I got to apologize to you all who waited for the updates of this fanfic. It'd been long and I'm truly sorry! I know this chapter is short, but I knew I had to at least update something. So please don't mind if this chapter is less interesting, okay? :) I'll do my best to update frequently if I'm free! Stay tuned and drop your comments :D