Flashback.

Back To December.

-Flashback-

 

No matter how busy the girls were, they still managed to space out their time to spend with each other before Jessica completely became Donghae’s. They chose the wedding dress together, took uncountable selcas with each other as memories, and did things that they never did before. They were unwilling to “send” Jessica away to another guy.

 

Donghae planned everything about the wedding, instead of Jessica. He wanted her to free her own mind before the big day instead of stressing over the little things and details about the wedding. “So, your job is to go salon and do hair treatments, to the theater with your friends to catch up with the newly released movies, go to the indoor spa or anything. I’ll handle all these, okay?” He once told Jessica.

 

/

 

The girls were all gathered at Jessica’s house (the one her dad owned). They decided to sleepover there instead of being at the dorm a day before they departed to JeJu Island.

 

*knock*

 

Jessica was busy packing her stuffs before turning her head back as soon as she realized someone was knocking her door. “Oh dad—come in—” she said politely.

 

Her dad walked out to the balcony and leaned his back against the rail with a cup of hot milk. “I prepared this for you—come over here—”

 

When Jessica was standing beside him and taking sips of the milk, he quietly examined her. Her face features, her everything. Jessica noticed it and snapped, “Dad! You’re having that creepy look on your face!”

 

“I can’t help it—I just realized how pretty you are—” he said.

 

“That means you never thought I’m pretty?” she rolled her eyes.

 

“Yeah. I never thought that way before—” he joked and earned a hit from Jessica. His smile vanished in a short while. “You just look exactly like your mom—Jessie.”

 

“Dad—”

 

“I can’t believe that you’ll soon be some other guy’s bride. Your mum would feel pretty much like I do if I never made her left this house.” He said sternly, looking away from his daughter. “I’m sorry—” Thousands thoughts rushed through his mind.

 

“It’s okay dad—we still have chances, don’t we? Ever since you dumped that Aunty Nicole for goodness sake years ago—you still have a chance of wanting mum back.” said Jessica.

 

Her dad chuckled and turned to her, “You sure hate Nicole much—don’t you?”

 

“Of course. I dislike her even more when you realized that she actually only wanted your money these years—She never gave me a good impression, not once.” she said proudly.

 

Her dad remained silent. He put his hands on her shoulder and bent his upper body down. “You should change this bossy attitude my dear—” he pinched her cheeks, “You’re going to be someone’s wife soon. You cannot have this inerasable personality with you—How can you be a perfect wife and a perfect mum in the future then?” he asked her frivolously.

 

Unexpectedly, she wrapped her arms around her dad’s waist and embraced him. “I’m gonna miss you so much—dad.” She paused and brushed her head against her dad’s long sleeves, “Although you’ve made such big mistakes and I blamed you, refused to talk to you during teenage years—but I never stopped loving you.” She took a step backward and lifted up her head, “You still going to be there for me whenever I need you, right?” she asked, and at that moment, her dad felt that both of them had returned back to the olden days, when she was always full of babbles.

 

“Of course sweetheart—”

 

/

 

The eight girls were laying together side by side on the big bed. “I think..I feel more nervous than Jessica.” The jokestar, Hyoyeon stated. “It feels like I’m going to get married—”

 

“Yah Kim Hyoyeon. What are you talking about?” Sunny slapped on her .

 

“Yah—I meant, this is the first time I’m going to attend a wedding occasion of a close friend of mine! Can you don’t simply slap on my pride? You know I’m proud of it.” answered Hyoyeon as she playfully made a funny expression.

 

“I heard that—” a familiar voice appeared suddenly.

 

Jessica walked into the room and jumped onto the bed, where she was above all the girls. “Yah Jung Sooyeon! Get yourself off!” the girls yelled. The rooms were full of joy and warmth, with their unbreakable sister-bond. “I’m not going to!”

 

/

 

Donghae picked the girls at the airport when they arrived JeJu Island. He was already there with his friends a day earlier than the girls. “I miss you so much!” he ran up to Jessica once he spotted her. “Let’s go—I can’t wait to spend my time with you!” he grabbed on her wrist.

 

“Wait—what about them?” Jessica pointed at her friends. They all crossed their arms and glanced at Donghae with the looks that kind of scared him off.

 

“Yah Lee Donghae. Don’t you know you’re gonna have a test from us? If you’re not going to pass—don’t ever dream of having Jessica your own.” The girls said all at once.

 

“Of course I’m not leaving you guys here like that—” He turned around and whistled. Taeyeon and the others all narrowed their eyes to see who were they, as they saw 8 guys walking their way to them.

 

“One each. I prepared for you guys—they’re my best friends in the business field—and oh, they’re all heirs. Grab your chance! Who knows you might be the next Jessica?” said Donghae. He was feeling way too high as he dragged Jessica to his car. She laughed at the thought that her fiancé totally pwned her friends.

 

“Where are we going?” she asked as Donghae helped her to fasten her seatbelt.

 

“Aint gonna tell you—” he stuck his tongue out.

 

/

 

“Hi there—we’re—Donghae’s friends.” The guys shyly said. “Nice to meet you—” They were absolutely stunned by their beauty although they already knew the girls were from SNSD. In their hearts, they all thanked Donghae.

 

In the other hand, the girls were astonished by the good-looking guys as well. When they “scanned” through all their faces, they only noticed one guy, whose face was familiar. “Aren’t you Cho Kyuhyun?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“You still remember me?” he asked, couldn’t feel any happier inside. “I told you Won, I knew these girls before.” He turned to Siwon and bragged.

 

“Of course we remember you—you were the one who wrote a love letter to Seohyun before, just minutes after that you fell hard on the ground.” said Sooyoung. The guys all laughed at the embarrassed-looking Kyuhyun.

 

Siwon, Yesung, Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Hangeng, Ryeowook, Heechul all introduced themselves. Just as it was the girls’ turns, the guys snapped, “We know your names—” showing fully their fan-boy images.

 

“You can pick any car that you want to fit yourself in—Donghae ordered us to bring you girls to the hotel—” the guys said.

 

/

 

“We’ve arrived! I bet you’ve never been here before—” said Donghae.

 

Jessica glanced up at the building, “Where’s this?”

 

“The Jeju Glass Castle!” he tucked the map into his jeans pocket and held Jessica’s hand. “Wait—why are you bringing me here?” asked Jessica as she pulled him back. “Truth. You’ve never stepped here too, right?”

 

Donghae smiled like a child, “I always wanted to visit this place—you wouldn’t mind, would you, Sica nooooona—” he babbled.

 

“Since when I’m your noona, ahjusshi!” Jessica acknowledged. “Fine—you brought me here not because you want to spend time with me—it’s because you want to fulfill your curiosity!”

 

“Aigoo—you’ll know once you go in—I’ve done researches before—you’ll be amazed!”

 

They were entranced by the magical atmosphere. “Wow—” The Jeju Glass Castle is a glass art theme park featuring an exhibition hall, garden and models that were all made entirely out of glass. They were hand in hand as they wondered around. When Jessica wasn’t aware of something that Donghae spotted, he excused himself a while. He saw a corner which visitors could try making glass ornaments, glass bottles, and anything. He went up and attempted to do a glass balloon. With the help of the staffs there, he succeeded. “Can I have a marker?”

 

Jessica walked moderately towards Donghae when he wasn’t noticing. “Boo!” she yelled into her ears. “I thought you excused yourself with the reason that you wanted to go to the bathroom!”

 

Donghae was surprised at Jessica’s sudden “attack” and accidentally made the words went untidy. Jessica squatted down beside him, “What are you doing?”

 

“Yah Jung Jessica! Look—you spoiled my surprise for you!” he groaned. “It wouldn’t look as perfect as I wanted it to be anymore!”

 

Jessica glanced at him with a shock expression. “Mwuh? You’ve never seemed that serious before!”

 

“Yah because I wanted to make this glass balloon with the words “I Love You” on it for you! And then you came here and now look at the wordings!” he snapped, they both quarrelled just like kids.

 

Jessica took a glimpse and showed surprise, “It still looks amazing—I love it—” she said sincerely. She chuckled when she saw Donghae’s puzzled face, “Really? You’re not lying?”

 

“Yeah I love it so much, Lee Donghae. Let’s go, little baby boy—”

 

/

 

Earlier, the boys and girls all set themselves down at the hotel. Taeyeon and the girls loitered around the hotel compounds, specifically, to “survey” the so-called-preparations that Donghae said.

 

“Mwuh? I don’t see anything set up here—not even a bouquet of flowers.” said Yuri.

 

“Yeah—that’s weird—” said Tiffany.

 

“You guys won’t see anything related to the wedding right now—” said Siwon, appearing out of no where behind the girls, along with the bunch of boys. “Donghae knew all of you were going to be curious about the decoration—” said Kyuhyun. “You guys will know it the day after tomorrow—Hae wants it to be totally fresh.”

 

“That guy—” Taeyeon shook her head. “So what now? We’re stuck on this hotel doing nothing, tonight?”

 

“Let’s go to the longue bar—We did make reservations—so other than us, nobody would be allowed to step into the bar.” said Siwon.

 

That night, all of them were having fun at there and hit off the bar pretty quickly. SNSD girls were attracted by the guys’ sense of humours throughout the night. Whereas Siwon and Tiffany, they both found common characteristics from each other and started to exchange their phone numbers. “Let’s go to the church one day—religion mate!” said Tiffany. “Sure—”

 

/

 

After dinner, Donghae was driving Jessica back to the hotel. “Clumsy potato—” he spoke out. “Are you spacing out again?”

 

“Mwuh? I’m not!”

 

Donghae laughed, “Ok—don’t get mad that easily—aren’t you afraid of wrinkles? By the way, Jung Jessica—we’re not going to meet each other up tomorrow.” He stated the point.

“Why?”

 

He parked his car at the hotel’s parking lot and turned to her, “You don’t know the reason?”

 

“Should I?”

 

Donghae passed his iPhone over and let Jessica read the contents, “This is so that the groom does not have a chance to back out from the wedding if he happens to find the bride unattractive or unappealing. Although arranged marriages are not very widespread nowadays, many brides still don’t allow their groom to see them before the wedding.  Many brides believe it gives them a sense of excitement and longing, making their wedding day more memorable.”

 

“It’s a tradition—you don’t know that?” asked Donghae. Jessica laughed in response, “Hae! What generation is it now? I thought you’re the one who’s always up to date?”

 

“I don’t care—I don’t care it’s totally untrue or it’s just a tradition—So, listen to me okay, Sica? We’ll meet on the wedding day. I’ll meet you there at the chapel.” said Donghae firmly. “Do you really think that I don’t want to meet you? I can’t even survive a day without you—”

 

“Ok then—” answered Jessica, “Guess I’ll have to tolerate with you this time—”

 

“Good girl—” said Donghae while brushing her fringe. “We won’t be living at the same block too—in case, you know.” Jessica shook her head with a brief smile, “Hae—why are you like that?”

 

“Stop making fun of me—noona. Oh by the way, my mum will arrive tomorrow, so is your dad, right?” asked Donghae.

 

“Yeah—”

 

“Okay—it’s quite late now—” Donghae glanced at his watch, “We should rest.” As Jessica took her bag and wanted to step out of the car first, Donghae pulled her close and kissed her lips, “Although for tonight and tomorrow night, we’re going to sleep at different rooms—but from Sunday onwards, we’ll always sleep in one room..specifically….on one bed.” He smirked. “Aren’t you excited? Just by a single thought of it, I feel extremely thrilled—”

 

“You ert little thing. No. I’m not as excited as you.” said Jessica jokingly and ran out of the car. “Yah!”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

P.S/ Since i've not been updating a lot these days, so i decided to have a great long update for ya' all! Really hope all of you love it! HaeSica all the way! <3