This is not a vacation.

Back To December.

The next morning, the girls were already occupying the seats on the dining table when Jessica showed up. “Morning—” She had her loose blond hair cascaded over her shoulders and there was a spot of white moisturizer on her nose, she was, as always, an adorable little mess. She sat on Yuri’s lap and stifled a lazy yawn.

 

“Didn’t you see that I’m eating?” asked Yuri, trying to get Jessica out of her thigh but instead, she just bossily turned around and took a small bite of her pizza. “I’m eating too—” she playfully teased Yuri.

 

“It’s unusual for the famous sleeping beauty to wake up so early today—” Tiffany eyed on Jessica. “Excited for the trip?”

 

“Ahh—what do we have?” again, she tried to change the topic every time she was questioned about anything that related to Donghae. She was too shy to explain.

 

“Soy yogurt, lettuces, fruits—p—” before Yoona finished introducing, Jessica popped a big question mark. “Lettuces? Againnn??”

 

“Pancakes—you should at least let her complete her sentence!” added Sunny.

 

/

 

“She’s still unready?” asked Taeyeon to the girls who had gathered in the living room.

 

“Yeah—yah Taeng, I’m so excited!” said Hyoyeon. “Can you imagine their poker faces later? Both of them—that’s gonna be really fun!”

 

“Unnie—do you think it’s really a good idea? I think if—” asked Seohyun anxiously.

 

“Shh—” Sooyoung immediately stepped forward and closed , “It’s not like you’re doing this alone, your unnies are with you, don’t worry.”

 

As Jessica walked down the doorway only with a backpack on, the girls stood up and smiled childishly to her, where she felt that something was wrong, totally wrong. “Stop that—” but she couldn’t help to hide her chuckle either. She glanced around, backpacks?

 

“What’s—all this?” she pointed around, “and—what’s with the—” she aimed their caps and hoodies, “You guys are going somewhere else too?”

 

/

 

Donghae leaned his back against his BMW E89and waited patiently for Jessica. When Jessica appeared in his sight, he quickly ran over with a bright grin. “Morning—let me help you—”

 

“Morning—Hae oppa!” all the girls suddenly breezed in.

 

“Uhh—they—” he asked Jessica with his stirred up face. Jessica just smiled as a response.

 

-Flashback-

 

“What? You’re coming with us?” asked Jessica with her eyes, wide.

 

“Yeah—since we’re in a good friendship with Donghae oppa, I guess he wouldn’t mind—” answered Hyoyeon and Tiffany together.

 

“You won’t mind too, right?” Yuri turned her focus on Jessica, in case she showed some unsatisfied expression. “Of course I wouldn’t—more people, more fun! Isn’t it?”

 

“Let’s go!”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“That’s how it happened—” Jessica observed Donghae’s face and went on, “You aren’t going to be mad—are you?” she hit his chest mischievously.

 

“Ani—but the car—I think—”

 

“We’ll be following Taeng’s car—so don’t worry—” the girls then loaded their stuffs into the car while Donghae led Jessica to the passenger seat. He wasn’t angry though, but disappointment did bother him a little.

 

“What’s wrong sweetie? Are you okay?”

 

Donghae forced a smile and shook his head, “I’m just a little disappointed—I thought we could spend—time together, just you and I—ahh forget what I said.”

 

Right after that, he received a soft peck on his lips. “Does this make you forgive them?” she sniggled. “I think I just can’t relax myself out there but leave my friends here—they need some relaxation too—”

 

“Ani—ani, never mind—One more, okay?” he stared at her lips intensively.

 

“Mwuh? I don’t get it.” when Donghae lowered down his upper body, Jessica finally knew what he meant. “Ani!” she hurriedly hoped into the car with a chuckle. This guy.

 

“Yah—we’re still single!” yelled the girls in Taeyeon’s car. However, they couldn’t get any happier to see their best friend was so blissfully in love.

 

/

 

“I thought we’re going to some island or something?” asked Jessica when Donghae stopped his car in front of a stunning villa.

 

“I changed my mind—there would be no privacy for you guys if we all went there, so I chose here. Come on—let’s go in.”

 

“This is seriously no joke!” said Hyoyeon.

 

“Oppa is this yours? You own this?” asked the girls with eagerness. “This, is gonna be so cool—”

 

“Uhh—yeah. Just bought it last week. It’s totally private, so—enjoy yourselves here!” said Donghae while helping the girls to unload their stuffs.What’s exactly inside, it’s just so—heavy!

 

 

 

  

 

They all enjoyed themselves the whole afternoon, doing whatever they like, since they’re no bodyguards around, no managers, no nagging, exactly opposite from their busy lives. At night, they all had a barbeque on the large green field, lighting up fire woods, chatters, laughter, the only word that could describe what it was like, fun.

 

When Donghae excused himself a while to be on a phone call, the girls began to grab Jessica aside to have time with her, alone. Since just now, the two love birds had been sticking onto each other, as if they’re stuck together by super glue or something.

 

“Mwuh?” asked Jessica.

 

“Your boyfriend is really jjang!” the girls said with thumbs up and smiled cheekily.

 

“Ahh really. You guys said that because you’re all here right?” Jessica ended her question with a smirk, “If I disallow to let you guys to follow, you won’t say that—”

 

“Mwuh?? Yah—your friends aren’t that realistic!”

 

“You wanna see how much he cares for you?” asked Sunny, while the girls started to count “1, 2, 3.” and ran away.

 

“Ouch!!” yelled Jessica. “How dare she stepped on my foot—yah! You—”

 

“What’s wrong? Are you okay? Where did you hurt yourself?” Donghae rushed to the direction once he heard her scream. “Yah answer me! Where does it hurt?” Looking him being so panic, the girls and Jessica cracked up. “See—I told you he cares a lot about you—” they teased again.

 

/

 

“Jessie—which room are you going to sleep in tonight?

 

“I’m with Sunny.” said Hyoyeon. “Yuri’s with Yoona, I’m with Taeyeon, Sooyoung’s with Seohyun, so what about you?” asked Tiffany.

 

“Ahh, I don’t know. I’ll decide it later—goodnight!” answered Jessica earnestly. After that, she made her way to search for Donghae. Finally, she found him resting his head on the couch in one of the rooms.

  

“Oh Sica—you’re here.” Jessica took a seat beside him, while he massaged his own neck. “Are they asleep yet?”

 

“Yeah—I guess so—” she noticed his tired face, “I’m sorry—they’re always that playful—”

 

“Nah it’s okay—they’re fun to be together with—So—it’s time for us to be alone, right?” Donghae childishly pulled Jessica’s hand and swung it. “Right right?” totally like a kid. But that personality didn’t last long, he extended his arm and let Jessica lied on his chest, while he patted her shoulder smoothly. “Thanks for walking into my life again, Sica—”

 

With the cozy environment, everyone wished to have a kiss with their love ones, and of course it was the same to Donghae. Letting the sweet silence overflow the whole room, he moderately bent his body towards Jessica. Their bodies touched, and their lips pressing against each other’s bit by bit. Their movement caused her to lie flat on the couch, and they didn’t stop for a single second. The emotions and feelings kept rushing passionately in their blood. Jessica’s hands encircled Donghae’s neck, and time to time, they were still immersed in their own world.

 

Donghae carried Jessica in a bridal style to the bed when she was asleep. No other words could interpret the moment. Watching her sleeping so soundly, he grinned and gave her a kiss on her forehead before shutting the lights off. He hugged her from the back, just like a koala bear. At the moment he drifted to his dreamland, the sweet smile still wasn’t vanishing from his face.

  

(P.S/ sorry if HaeSica moments aren't enough! will leave some for the upcoming chapters though :P anyway, enjoy, and leave comments!)