Drunk.

Back To December.

I love you, you hear me? I love you!

 

The words that she wanted to hear throughout these years. But why did I feel that uneasy when he confessed to me? Jessica strolled down the busy night street without knowing where the next destination would be. Everything came too suddenly that she didn’t expect that she would meet Donghae at such place. Her mind was in a mess, feelings were all crunched together. Everything.

 

/

 

“It’s already this late—Sica isn’t back yet?” asked Taeyeon. Finger pointing at the wall clock which showed 11.50 p.m.

 

“What if Sica found out that we actually already knew he was back since year end?” asked Sunny. “You know her personality—she’s gonna be really mad.”

 

“But that doesn’t even relate to tonight’s dinner or anything. I don’t even know the boss that we were going to meet was him!” answered Hyoyeon.

 

“Hyun and I called Sica unnie several times—but she didn’t answer a single call. We called GD oppa too—and the same situation goes to him. He didn’t answer, either.” said Yoona, who lied her back on the couch, still trying to get in touch with Jessica.

 

/

 

“Why aren’t you with Sica tonight?” asked Top, grabbing a gulp of his Vodka. The guys were in a bar where they normally went to during free time. Ever since GD was in a relationship with Jessica, he seldom joined them, but it was different tonight.

 

“She’s busy. I called her before she went for the dinner or something. I’ll call her again later—”

 

“Oppa—” one of the girls tried to hit on GD, placing her right hand on his left shoulder. But what she got back was a cool stare and an unfriendly face expression.

 

“Wow—GD rejected girls?” Taeyang and Daesung said in sarcasm.

 

“What are you talking about? I always did that what.” answered GD with a smirk. “It’s not like I’ve been acting like the guy over there.” he pointed at Seungri who was on the dancefloor, enjoying himself. “That kid—”

 

“One more—g—glass please—” Jessica the drunkard walked unstably towards the bar, and leaned her head on the table, looking completely drunk.

 

The familiar voice caught their attention, causing them to turn their heads to the direction. Since it wasn’t far away that they could clearly hear her sound in a noisy environment. “Jiyong—isn’t that Sica?” Top slightly punched GD in his chest.

 

“Si—sica?” asked GD in confusion. “She wouldn’t come to a place like this—”

answered GD firmly, still refusing to take a look at where Top pointed.

 

“Ahh really! Why would I play this type of prank?”

 

“You’re right.” answered GD sarcastically. “Take it or leave it. I’m going to check on her.” replied Top, taking his steps towards Jessica.

 

“Sica—is that you?” he slowly turned her head around. “It’s really her! Come over!”

 

“O—oppa—” Jessica stood up and hugged Top right in front of GD, without even knowing what action was she taking. “Sica—are you alright?” Top tried his best to loosen her hands around his neck and handed her over to GD.

 

“Sica—Why are you alone here? Don’t you know it’s too dangerous for a girl to stay here? Where’re your friends?” asked GD in concern.

 

“F—frie—friends?” Jessica looked left and right before turning her eyes back to GD, “They—‘re g—gone! Puff!” chuckled Jessica.

 

“She must be really drunk, Jiyong. Send her home—” Taeyang tapped GD’s back.

 

“Sica—Let’s go home. Now.”

 

“I don’t want to!” yelled Jessica. “I—don’t—w—want to.” Once again, she fell back to the couch and took another mouth of drink. Or to be clear, alcohol. “Get up Sica. Let’s go—” said GD gently; he wasn’t that kind of guy who would put his anger on his girl.

 

“O—oppa. Come—” Jessica gave him a hand sign. As GD bent his body down a little, by using her finger tips, she tickled his chest with a mischievous smirk. Although she was completely drunk, the charisma that she had was still there. GD was totally surprised by her action since she was never like that. Anyway, he loved that, the wildness; it was just fresh to him. The next minute, she slowly stood up and motioned into GD’s arm. She looked at him intensely which made him feel like as if his heart was popping out, the heartbeats were clearly been heard. The moment he watched her again, her lips was already in front of him, making its way towards his lips. That kiss was extremely passionate. Although GD wanted to break that hug and tried to control himself, he was unable to.

 

The guys were standing aside, watching deeply and weren’t turning their eyes to another way. “Why are you guys standing there?” asked Seungri suddenly. But when the other guys weren’t answering, he looked to his right and was astounded by the scene. “Oh—my. Isn’t that Sica noona and hyung?” He fixed his eyes on them again, “W—wow.”

 

/

 

*Knock Knock*

 

“I’ll go get it!” yelled Sooyoung.

 

Once she opened the door, she saw a boozed up Jessica, hand over GD’s shoulder, standing with unbalance. “She’s—I met her in the bar just now and—is anything bothering her or? I mean—”

 

“We’ll explain it to you next time oppa—” she quickly stepped forward and grabbed Jessica over since she looked like she was going to throw up in a second. “Thanks for sending her home—good night!”

 

/

 

“Girls! Help!”

 

“Omo Sica!” screamed Tiffany. “What is wrong with you?”

 

“E—eh?” she answered with her eyes half opened. “Be—qu—queit!”

 

“What?”

 

“Ah don’t argue with her. She’s the well-known bad drinker after Hyoyeon—” added Sooyoung and Sunny.

 

“Both of you—“ Jessica aimed at both of them, “be—quiet too! *Hiccup* I—I don’t lik—e n—noises.”

 

“Yah! You’re the one who’s making noises now!”

 

*Puke*

 

“This—is crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!” snapped Yuri out of nowhere. Jessica had puked all over her pajamas which led a loud scream. “Urghhhhhhhhh!”

 

Without realization, Jessica had already collapsed to the floor, sleeping soundly, not even realizing that how much trouble she had put her friends into. Clear up the mess, changed her clothes, and everything. Not more to say, it was already 1.30 a.m after they had done everything.

 

/

 

While GD was walking out of the apartment, Jessica’s single word kept spinning in his mind.

 

-Flashback-

 

Jessica was on the passenger seat while GD was driving the car, sending her home. “Hae—Hae o—ppa—” murmured Jessica.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“Was Sica referring to that guy?”

 

/

 

“Ahh—” Jessica lazily crawled out of her bed. After slipping her feet into the sandals, she walked out of her room, still groaning over her aftereffect.

 

“Finally you’re awake huh.” said Yuri. “And thanks for last night. It was such a memorable night.”

 

“What are you talking about? What last night?” Jessica shook her head, tried to relieve the pain. “I hate hangover!”

 

“Girl—you got it yourself. No one made you like this—” answered Tiffany. “Eat this—and you’ll be alright.” She passed Jessica a glass of warm water and a painkiller.

 

“Sica unnie—where did you go last night?” asked Yoona.

 

“What?” Jessica closed her eyes and swallowed the painkiller that Tiffany gave. I hate tablets. “Uhh—I only remember I went to the bar—then—” she hold her head with her palm, “then—I don’t remember anything after that.”

 

“You went out with Jiyong oppa?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“Of course not—I went to the bar alone!”

 

“Babe—He sent you home!”

 

“No—no no no.” Jessica nervously answered. “He sent me home?”

 

“Why would I lie?”

 

“Oh myyyyyyy—” she quickly dashed into her room again and checked on her phone.

 

Thanks for the..passionate kiss tonight, y. Have a painkiller if you are having hangovers once you’re awake. I love you baby! – GD Oppa

 

“Great. Great. Passionate kiss. What have you done Jessica? Thinkkkkk!” she hit her forehead, as if it would make her remember what happened last night. “Did I say something about Hae in front of him? Thinkkkk Sica!” she questioned herself, still yelling over embarrassment and confusion.

 

“I think your roommate is crazy, Sooyoung—” said Hyoyeon.

 

“Ya, I think that way too.”