Like This.

Back To December.

You can only hide a thing temporarily, because the truth would soon to be revealed one day. Finally, the relationship that Jessica and Donghae tried to keep it as low profile as possible, had been caught in act.

 

SNSD’s Jessica Caught Kissing With a Mysterious Man in the Car

Confirmed: Jessica Jung is Currently Dating the Heir of XXXX Conglomerate

Love Between Celebrity and Businessman had been revealed

Jessica’s Boyfriend worth Billions

 

Various sites were flooded with these articles. Comments were tons, some being shocked, some wished them well, some fans even spreading rumors about them being married. Although it’d been a month since they both had been caught, still, it was a hot topic among the netizens. Reporters were attempting to get chances to interview them about this.

 

/

 

“You sure know how to create news huh my boy—” said Donghae’s mum while she was walking towards him, sipping a mouth of red wine. She passed him a gossip magazine that had Jessica and him as a cover.

 

Donghae took a look and rolled his eyes, “I’m sorry mum—Just—”

 

She patted his arms, “I’m not angry—since everyone knows about it now, you better treat her better. I don’t want to see negatives comments about both of you—” she grinned gently, “You hear me?”

 

“I got it. Thanks, mum—” Donghae gave his mum a hug. He’d always be gleeful that she had been an understanding and caring mother.

 

/

 

“We can’t help you this time, Sica—” said Taeyeon. She pulled aside the curtain and peek out the window with the other girls. “Reporters are even more than the last few weeks—”

 

Jessica sighed in annoyance, “When will they just let us go?”

 

Sooyoung walked over and placed her hand on Jessica’s shoulder, a sign of comforting. “Never ever.”

 

Jessica looked up with burning eyes, “Yah you—that doesn’t even sound like you’re comforting me!”

 

“Guess we can’t leave the building right now—” added Yuri. “The crowds are crazy—”

 

“But you should be glad though Jessie, most of the netizens kind of agree your relationship. At least I didn’t see any insulting comments or unpleasant things—” said Tiffany.

 

In a while, they all turned their heads back as they heard someone knocking on their door. “Miss Jessica—”

 

/

 

“SNSD’s coming out!” yelled one of the reporters, causing everyone to rush towards them and formed a circle around them. As expected, the girls were rained with numerous questions that they really didn’t want to answer. People kept elbowing each other, and some cameramen even fell on the floor.

 

“Jessica-shhi please answer our question.”

“Jessica-shhi—”

 

Thankfully, the girls made their way into the car after a few minutes of struggling. Hyoyeon took out the wig and threw it at Sunny, “This is such a stupid idea!”

 

“That was a great idea. No one realize that you’re Hyoyeon, though.” Yuri said sarcastically with a chuckle. “I can’t believe that they didn’t realize there were only eight of us—”

 

“With that wig on and the big cap that almost covered the whole face of yours, we definitely fooled everyone out there—I think you might need to act like how you did just now for the upcoming weeks—” laughed Sunny.

 

“You!”

 

“By the way—Jessica really owed us this time.” said Taeyeon jokingly.

 

/

 

From: Yoona

 

You can leave the building now unnie. No one realized that there were only eight of us out there. You should thank us! That idea is really brilliant isn’t it? Hyoyeon unnie is freaking out now and keeps nagging that you owe her—Anyway, see you at home! Don’t stay out too late!

 

Jessica giggled as she saw the message that she received minutes ago. Her friends were always there to help her, everytime. She glared back at the guy that was still standing at the doorway, “I can go with you now—”

 

/

 

Donghae smiled widely as he saw his girl taking steps towards him. He ran towards her and gave her a quick peck on her forehead, motioning her to the seat.

 

“So this is what you planned huh?” asked Jessica.

 

“Yep—” he answered, then turned to his left to make his orders, “2 lamb shanks please, thanks.” After the waitress left, he paid full attention on his girlfriend. “Isn’t it awesome? At least we don’t have to appear on the newspapers anymore, I mean, for tomorrow—”

 

“You’re such a pabo—we’re even in public now—aren’t you afraid there might be some paparazzi around, at this moment?” asked Jessica. She glanced around with the corner of her eyes to survey people around her, and by using the big menu; she covered both sides of their faces.

 

“See—” she bent down her body a little more closer to the table, “They’re all staring at us—” she whispered. Donghae smiled at the act of her being so cute and suspicious.

 

He lowered down his voice, “You look so adorable now—you know that?”

 

“Stop teasing—I’m talking about serious matter now.” she said sternly along with a cute pout on her lips.

 

“You can’t blame them—” He sniffed, “You have to blame yourself for having a hot boyfriend like me—”

 

“Yeah you’re right.” She replied back bitterly. “As if—”

 

/

 

With the calming song that being played by the pianist, Donghae padded towards Jessica and offered his hand, “Can I have a little dance with my little princess?” he asked. He pointed at the others who were already dancing rhythmically on the dance floor, “You aren’t going to disappoint me, are you?”

 

After a second, Jessica grinned as she put her hand on his warm palm. Despite all the glares that they’d been receiving from the waiters and waitresses, they were immersed in their own world, the blossoming love and the sweet atmosphere.

 

“Yah—you’ve danced with other guys before, have you?” he asked out of no where.

 

“Mwuh?”

 

“No way you improve this much just in months—”

 

Jessica hit his chest playfully, “You’ve forgotten what your girlfriend’s occupation is—”

 

The lightings were getting dimmer and more couples joined them on the dance floor. With the romantic environment, no one could resist not to dance with their love ones.

 

Donghae made a gesture with Jessica, looking into her eyes so intensively. Finally, he cracked his mouth opened and confessed, “You look really beautiful tonight—” Jessica just smiled briefly as a response, “I love you, Sica—” his voice had been soft, so milky smooth.

 

Donghae wrapped his right hand around Jessica’s waist and pulled her closer. Soon, he gave her a deep smooch and their tongues were dancing inside their mouth so lively. At this moment, they were sure what they wanted. They just wanted to stay like that forever, and they didn’t even mind what others thought of them.

 

I just want to be with you.