Paris.

Back To December.

“Come on oppa! Drive faster! They’re already at the airport!” yelled Jessica at the passenger seat, glancing at her watch over and over again. “I’m going to miss the flight!”

 

“If it’s like that, stay here with me then—” said Donghae, while driving as fast as he could.

 

Once they reach there, he got down of the car and unloaded her luggage. He grabbed her hand and swung softly before she left, showing his childish side. “Sica ah—”

 

“Oppa I gotta go—”

 

“Why must you be in Paris for the concert during our anniversary? Mmm—” he babbled, exactly like a kindergarten kid. “Sica—”

 

Jessica pinched his ears and giggled, “Stop that—my heart won’t get soften because of that—”

 

“Aish—”

 

“Don’t be like that okay? I’ll call you once I reach there. I’ll be back after 5 days what—be patient! Anyway, I really have to go—love you!” she leaned forward and kissed his cheek hard, and every time she did this, she never failed to make Donghae’s heart skip a beat. Since their relationship was already exposed to the public, they weren’t afraid to show everyone their sweet moments. Jessica retracted her hand back from his and started running across the road. “Bye oppa!” He waved to her with a smile. He took out his phone from his jean’s pocket that had been vibrating.

 

“Have you booked my flight?”

 

/

 

3rd day in Paris

 

SM Town Live 2011 in Paris had officially ended last night, and there were two more days left until they departed from there and went back to Seoul. Their agency had given them days to explore the beautiful country, in order to relax themselves and boost their energy up for another tour.

 

The girls had spent most of their time shopping since morning rather than sightseeing. None of them were empty handed; causing everyone to feel satisfied enough as they had hunted down the things they always wanted to buy.

 

“After taking a nap, we might go for a walk around this area, are you guys following us?” asked Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny before they entered their suite. The girls weren’t staying together since it wasn’t that spacious. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun set down in another suite; while Yuri, Yoona and Jessica stayed in another one.

 

“We’ll go to your room if we want to join—” answered Yuri.

 

“Okay—”

 

By the time they reached their rooms, it was already evening. The orange-red sky made the city looked even more glorious. Jessica laid flat on the bed still with her shoes on. Again, she was drifted to her own space zone.Today is our anniversary oppa, what are you doing now?

 

“Thinking about Donghae oppa again?” snapped Yoona.

 

“You’re asking silly question, Yoong. Of course she is—Look at her face!” Yuri joined her and teased Jessica. They knew she wouldn’t stand it.

 

“Yah both of you—” she stood up from the bed and walked pass them, “I’m going to have a long bath—”

 

/

 

YoonYul were tidying up their shopping bags which caused a big mess in their room when the bell suddenly rang.

 

“I’ll go get it—” said Yoona. “O—oppa.”

 

“Hello Yoong, and hey there Yul—” he said while still standing outside of the door.

 

Yoona invited him in and asked, “How do you know we stay in this room?”

 

“Uhh—it’s easy. Just—ask?” he answered.

 

“Yah—are you stalking Jessica?” interrupted Yuri. “She’s still bathing now. Since 30 minutes ago. Your girl—”

 

Donghae smiled and shook his head, “That’s long—”

 

“You still haven answered me yet—you’re here to stalk her?” she pointed at the direction of the bathroom, where Donghae put his index finger on his lips, asking her to lower down her voices.

 

“Ani—I came here for—meeting.” He lied.

 

“Yeah as if—” said the girls. They were clear about his intention, definitely not for the so-called-meeting. “What do you want us to help you this time?”

 

/

 

Donghae creepily sneaked into the bathroom, trying hard not to make Jessica realized his existence. As he turned his back around and quietly closed the door, he heard her say “Yul ah—pass me the towel please—” Obviously, she was resting herself in the bathtub with both eyes closed. Donghae sighed in relief. He passed her the towel without looking at her.

 

Jessica wrapped herself with it and stepped out of the bathtub, feeling absolutely refreshed. Not until she saw someone that caused her doubted her own sight. She rubbed her eyes twice before letting out a huge scream, “What are you doing here?!”

 

“Because I miss you.” He smiled.

 

“I’m not asking why you are in Paris. I’m asking why you are here and what are you doing here, in the bathroom!” she yelled again.

 

“Because the door wasn’t locked? And I’m here to see you of course.” he answered firmly. “You should lock it next time you know—who knows it might be another man who comes in instead of me?”

 

“Yoona ah! Yul! There’s—”

 

“They already left—they’re very supportive, you know?”

 

“Yah! You Lee Dongh—” her big actions had caused her towel to be loosen and dramatically dropped onto the floor. Both of them were dumbfounded at that moment, as if the time had frozen. “Get out Lee Donghae!” she screamed along with the dolphin tune. She kicked and pushed Donghae violently out of the bathroom and slammed the door hard. And oh, she did punch his forehead, “un-purposely”.

 

/

 

“Are you okay?” finally after an hour, she had completely cooled herself down, trying not to recall back the fact that Donghae had actually seen her body without any clothes on. She sat by him and apologized, “I’m sorry—”

 

He was constantly rubbing his forehead with his palm, studying Jessica’s worried expression with the edge of his eye. He pretended to continue his act which led another apology from Jessica. “I’m really sorry—”

 

Being like an adolescent again, he immaturely slanted his head on Jessica’s slender shoulder and his own head like how a cute puppy did. She was stunned at first, but after a while, she crossed her arms and got up from her position, “Mr. Lee, you can stop acting now.”

 

She then walked towards the make-up table. “If you aren’t meant to be the heir of your conglomerate, I think you’re kinda suitable to be an actor you know? Who knows you’ll be the next Brad Pitt?”

 

“Yah—It really did hurt! Look, bruises!” he pointed at his own forehead once he stepped near Jessica. She remained silent, still not eye-contacting with him. He mildly slipped his arms into Jessica’s and hugged her from the back. He placed his head on her shoulder and whispered “Happy anniversary, my dear princess—”

 

Jessica giggled. The anger that she had earlier had faded that easily after Donghae’s line. She turned around, “Happy anniversary—” she gave him a soft kiss on his nose but he pulled her over for another longer loving touch.

 

“Get yourself dressed up—we’ll explore Paris tonight!”