You're officially mine.

Back To December.

The next morning, the girls were nicely dressed up in beach dresses, and got ready to enjoy themselves out there, since the hotel’s facilities were really good. There’s a beach nearby, a glamorous-looking outdoor pool, and so on.

 

“Jessica! Are you coming with us?” yelled Hyoyeon from the suite’s living room. “Don’t tell me you’re spending your last day as a single with your freaking sleeping habit!”

 

“I’m coming! Just wait for a moment would you?” Jessica screamed back. She grabbed her Polaroid camera and tried to catch up with her friends, who were already waiting impatiently outside.

 

“Let’s go—” said Jessica as soon as she joined them.

 

They went to the beach and took pictures like no one was around. Well, there were only these 9 girls at the beach. “This is so weird—” Tiffany spoke up. “Is this beach abandoned or something?”

 

“Well—who cares? That’s even better when nobody’s around—stop complaining Fang, join us!” yelled Taeyeon.

 

/

 

Meanwhile, the boys were busy doing all the preparations at the other side of the hotel and went through it last time; to make sure everything progressed well. Nothing was allowed to go wrong on Donghae’s big day.

 

“I think it’s better to put that bouquet of flowers over there—” he demanded the staff, like a boss. “There—that corner.”

 

“Do the flowers piss you off or something? You only arranged about the position of it the whole morning, bro.” said asked Siwon, putting an arm on Donghae’s shoulder.

 

“You won’t understand—nothing’s allowed to be imperfect in my wedding.” answered Donghae with a cheeky smirk. “Nevermind—you’ll understand it once you have your own wedding with Tiffany.”

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t play with me bro—I know it well. I heard it all. Both of you hit off pretty quick last night huh?”

 

Siwon stared directly into the other guys who were chuckling at his back. Them. “Oh—I forgot to tell you something. All of us have kind of “booked” the beach, so your precious soon-to-be-wife will have much fun there this morning with her friends without any other strangers around.” said Eunhyuk to Donghae.

 

“We’re also holding a boys’ night later. Join us at the longue.” said Kyuhyun.

 

“Sure—first of all, help me with these entire things first.”

 

/

 

The girls were walking on the beach by themselves with their sandals off, feeling the grainy sand that comforted their feet as they walked across the shore. The spray of water splashed on their skins when the tide hit on the shore, driving the worm of sleepiness out of their minds.

They totally made full use of the Polaroid camera as they never let off any single chance to capture down each other’s moment. The place was really quiet, only the voices of them and the seagulls peacefully chirped as they soared overhead, singing, searching for food. “Oh Jessie!” shouted Tiffany suddenly, “Let’s hold a girls’ single party at our suite tonight, okay?!”

 

“You’ll sure have lots of fun! We promise!” added Yuri.

 

“Okay!” answered Jessica back. The last night for me to be a single.

 

/

(During the party/dinner)

"Look here girls!" said Jessica as she was holding the camera. "Make a pose!" *snap*

    

I love you guys.

/

 

The Wedding Day

 

“Jung Jessica! Are you awake yet? Today is your big day!” screamed the girls as they opened up her room’s door. The sky was still dim, and the moon was still hanging in the sky with stars surrounding it. Just as they thought that sleepyhead girl was still in her dreamland, they were wrong.

 

Jessica sat on the edge of her bed and looked down to the ground. When she heard the girls, she immediately ran up to them and hugged them as hard as she could. Totally using her aegyo. “Ahhhhh!” she screamed.

 

The girls pulled back and question marks were over their faces. What’s wrong with this girl early in the morning of her day? “What’s wrong?” they asked with concern. “Anything that bothers you?”

 

“I’m nervous.” she snapped. She buried her face with her palms. “Extremely nervous.”

 

Sooyoung walked up and stared right into her eyes, “You’re not going to run away from your wedding, are you?”

 

“Of course I’m not—” she said firmly. “But—”

 

“There’s no buts!” said the girls. Tiffany walked into the room with Jessica’s wedding dress on her hand. “Put this on sweetheart—you only left hours of time—”

 

Jessica stared at it blankly, “Now? It’s still early in the morning—”

 

“Girl it’s getting late if you’re holding up your time like that! Put it on now, and next, it’s your make-up. We’ll help you handle that.” replied the girls, “You’ll be the prettiest bride ever!” the girls grinned brightly.

 

/

 

“Did everything go well?” asked Donghae’s mum. She entered his room and saw him tying his necktie. He’s looking as great as ever.

 

“Yes, have you forgotten your son is a perfectionist?” he joked. Donghae’s mum walked up and tidied his collar, “In a few hours time—you’re not just Lee Donghae anymore, you’re going to be someone’s husband. You must be a responsible husband—you get me?” she asked mildly.

 

“Yes, ma’am.” He playfully answered. “So how am I looking now? Great?” He’d never been that conscious about his look before.

 

“Very.”

 

/

The sun was like a naughty child, little by little, rising up from the edge of sky and the deep sea, smiling, showing his face to the whole world. His light painted the sky red. Donghae, his mum and the guys made their way to the chapel at the hotel. As everyone was seated, he stood up and walked back and forth, showing his nervousness. He constantly peeked at his watch and his friends, expressing his stiff smile.

 

“Get yourself calm bro. You still have half an hour—” said the guys. “But really—I’ve never seen you with that funny face before. We should take a picture of it—”

 

“Yah all of you!”

 

/

 

Every girl was already nicely dressed up in white dresses when Jessica’s dad appeared and led her to the chapel. “Looking gorgeous, Jess—” her dad whispered as they were heading to the destination. “I might not want to let you go—” he teased.

 

The girls reached the chapel first before Jessica and her dad did. They were seated at the right side, while the guys were seated at the left. Across a small path, the guys whispered, “Where’s Jessica? Look at Donghae—” The girls laughed as they spotted an anxious-looking guy, is that really the mischievous Donghae oppa? “She’s making her way here now—”

 

Once the clock struck 8a.m sharp, the chapel’s door cracked open, bit by bit. The sweet and calm melody was played by the pianist at the corner. Everyone turned their heads back and stood up from their seats. Jessica had her hand on her dad’s, and the autumn’s early sunshine made her look more like an angel. That was the first time Donghae saw her in the wedding dress, since he didn’t participate in choosing it earlier. She didn’t have any accessories on, everything was plan simple. That simplicity put a bright smile on Donghae’s face as he frequently pulled his finger behind his back when everyone was focusing on Jessica.

 

Slowly, her dad walked her down the aisle. The previous nervous feeling she had, had gone when she saw Donghae. Everything seemed so well and perfect at the moment. Jessica was genuinely enjoying herself, out of expectation; she playfully winked at her friends as she slightly used the right corner of her eyes to peek at them. Donghae’s heart pounded even more with unstable rhythms. Only you can make me feel that way, Jung Jessica.

 

Her dad passed her small hand over to Donghae. That moment, they smiled at each other shyly; feeling like it all went back to the beginning. “You look beautiful—” said Donghae, couldn’t help showing his signature bright smile. “Really stunning—”

 

From exchanging rings, to saying “I Do—” both of them were always glancing at each other with deep gesture. Great big smiles spread over their faces. The memorable moments were captured down by their friends.

 

The simplest two words had never meant so much, and meaningful to them. Their words were echoed in the small chapel, and the guests began to applaud, cheering.

 

“You may now kiss your bride—” The long-awaited sentence was finally spoken out by the priest. Donghae wrapped his right arm around Jessica’s waist and pulled her close enough. At that historical moment, Donghae stopped a while, which put question marks all over the guests’ heads.

 

“What are you doing?” they all asked.

 

“Wait—” answered Donghae. He turned his head around and asked the priest, “Can I—kiss her passionately?” His question made everyone laughed; even Jessica chuckled at his silly question. The priest just grinned.

 

Donghae planted a deep smooch on Jessica’s y lips, while she circled his neck with her hands. “I love you, Jung Jessica.” he murmured, in the progress of kissing, “I love you too—pabo Lee Donghae.”

 

This moment, you’re mine.