Heir Of Conglomerate Is Back.

Back To December.

-Flashback-

 

“Yah—return me the remote control!” yelled Yoona at Yuri when she was struggling, wanting to grab back the television’s remote from her. “I was here first!”

 

“I’m your unnie!” replied Yuri. But as she saw Yoona starting to do the babyish face, she knew she was going to annoy her with the babbling sound, to avoid that, she immediately threw it back to her. “I knew this is going to work.” Yoona let out an evil smirk. As she went through several channels, a familiar-looking guy from the news caught her attention.

 

“Everyone! Come here!” she screamed out loud. "Quick!”

 

“What? What happened?” asked Hyoyeon worriedly as she ran to the spot. “Yah—you have to lower down your volume you know?” said Sunny. “Ah come here!” Yoona walked towards them and dragged them one by one, as if something big happened.

 

“Bwuh?”

 

“Look!” Yoona pointed at the television’s screen. The girls only saw the headlines “Young Heir to XXXX Conglomerate Is Going To Take Over Family’s Business.”

 

“What’s so special about that? It doesn’t even relate to us.” answered Taeyeon.

 

“No—that’s not the point. Look!” Yoona raised her voice again.

 

“Isn’t that—that—Donghae oppa?!” the girls was completely speechless and kind of shocked when they saw him on the television. “I never knew he’s the son of the president of that conglomerate.” Answered Sooyoung while the girls’ eyes were still fixed on the screen.

  

 

“Sic—a.” said Yuri while wondering around. “She’s not home yet?”

 

“She just texted me and said she’ll be late.” answered Taeyeon. “About Donghae’s oppa thing—”

 

““Are you going to tell Sica unnie about this?” asked Yoona to the elder girls.

 

“About what? About the guy that we saw on the television? Do you think she will feel pleased when she knows about this?” answered Sooyoung.

 

“She has the right to know about this, you know how much this means to her.”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“You’re finally back, Hae—” Donghae’s mum gave her son a tight hug once he arrived home. “Go and have a warm bath—I’ve prepared your favorite soup—you can enjoy it later after shower. You must be very tired—”

 

“I’m okay mum—can I have it now? I’m starving!”

 

/

 

After dinner, Donghae grabbed his car keys and drove off his house. Although he wasn’t in this country for years, he was still familiar with the roads and directions. Where are you, Jessica?

 

Obviously, he still didn’t know that the girl he loved was already a popular celebrity. As he drove pass the noisy and crowded streets, there were actually big posters of theirs hung on the wall of the buildings, but he just didn’t realize it. He was that type of person that didn’t bother to look at those advertisements by the roadside. Not knowing where to go during that time, he spent his night wandering around the streets.

 

After hours, he ended up taking gulps of soda on the beach. The beach that was “belonged” to him and Jessica before; the place that never changed. Down the beach, there were several teenagers who were hanging out, smoking, and doing those things that rebellious teenagers would do; there were also some fire performances—I don’t care. He thought. As he strolled a little further, he stopped at one particular spot, and images kept running through his mind.

 

The time Donghae picked his guitar up and sang romantically in front of Jessica.

The time Jessica slipped her hand around Donghae’s waist and they both walked down the beach.

The time they kissed under a blanket of stars.

The time that he first pulled her here for some sort of festival that she wasn’t interested.

 

With those scenes that had been shimmering in his mind, he closed his eyes and tried to visualize they were all happening right now, the warmth of Jessica’s hand, the sweetness of her smile, everything—

 

/

 

“So, how’s your date with Jiyong oppa?” Sooyoung sat on her bed and patted Jessica’s lap. She could see the delightful expression she had on her face.

 

“Great—” Jessica giggled. But after a while, her expressions were puzzled. “But—”

 

“But?”

 

“I don’t know this feeling is supposed to be “like”, or “love.”. She turned around and faced Sooyoung. “You know—sometimes I’m just—full of doubts.”

 

“What are you even talking about? You know you can’t play with these feelings—I mean..you’re already his girlfriend, and now you tell me that you’re doubtful?”

 

“I know—but when I told him that “I love him”, I somehow feel that the feeling is not that right.” Jessica always managed to share everything with Sooyoung as they were already friends for almost 10 years. She’s also a good listener, despite the playful personality she had. “I’m confused—”

 

“Maybe it’s just the beginning—everything will turn out alright after a while.”

 

“I hope so—”

 

*I’m genie for your wish*

 

Jessica’s phone rang just at the moment she wanted to continue more with Sooyoung. Jiyong oppa

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hello—my….wife.” Jessica could hear GD’s giggle when he mentioned the word “wife”.

 

“We’re not even on set—don’t call me that—I feel so old, oppa—” Jessica noticed that Sooyoung got up from bed to let her have the moment, in case she felt disturbed.

 

“I don’t care—I’m going to call you that everything I talk to you—What about you? You need to call me something special too—”

 

“Huh? I’ll stick to calling you Jiyong. I don’t care.” She tried to imitate the way how GD talked, which made him burst out laughing at her sudden cuteness.

 

“Have you washed your lips yet?” asked GD.

 

“Neh? What question is this?” GD always asked weird things that led Jessica into laughter. “Of course I have! Pabo you—”

 

“Bwuh! How could you! I want to keep the sweetness and warmth of your lips on mine so I didn’t even dare to wash it away!”

 

“Aigoo—you’re just like a little kid, oppa!” Jessica laughed again; that’s what she loved about GD, whenever they were conversing, he always made her felt at ease and comfortable. After seconds, GD still wasn’t answering back. “Oppa?”

 

“I’m hurt Sica—” GD jokingly made sobbing voices. “You broke my heart—you need to pay me—”

 

“Neh? Pay you what?”

 

“Promise that you will first.”

 

“I can’t promise unless you tell me what’s it.”

 

“Just promise me.”

 

The conversation went on like children’s debate.

 

“Ok ok, I promise. So tell me what’s it.”

 

“Reallyyyyyy?” Jessica could tell the GD immediately brightened up, and she could imagine him smiling with eye-smiles on, that charm that she couldn’t resist. “It’s actually simple. Just that, I want a longer kiss next time! Heh.”

 

“Arasso arasso—are you still “sad” now?” answered Jessica teasingly in bitterness.

 

“How would I be mad at my dearest ahjummaaaa wifeeeeee?” he purposely made the word longer although he knew she didn’t like it.

 

“Yah! Since when you add another word, ahjumma? You’re so gonna be fixed by me!”

 

“Girls shouldn’t be that short tempered you know—” GD realized that he really loved to joke around with her to make her went mad. For him, when she showed her anger, it’s the time that he thought she was the cutest. “It’s late now—you should sleep—it’s unhealthy if you sleep late.”

 

“Okay—goodnight oppa! Bye!”

 

“Hey! Don’t hang it off first! You forgot something.”

 

“What?”

 

“The three important words!”

 

“Kwon Ji Yong.”

 

“Oh come on—you know that’s not the three words I want to hear—It starts with..”

 

“I love you I love you I love you!” said Jessica. “Goodnight!”

 

GD was still out of words even Jessica had hung up the call. It’s totally awesome. On the other hand, Jessica could also feel that she was blushing after she said those words; maybe Sooyoung is right, my anxiety is just unnecessary.

 

Without Jessica’s awareness, she had actually spent the whole night without thinking about Donghae.

 

P.S/ Sorry if this update is not like what you guys have expected.