I'm going crazy!

Back To December.

“Ah!” yelled G Dragon suddenly.

 

“What’s wrong with you? Stop acting that weird after the date, would you?” answered Top in annoyance.

 

“I forgot to ask for her number!”

 

“Jiyong ah. Look at me. You love her don’t you?” When G Dragon remained silent and gave off the shy look as he blushed, Top jumped off the couch with a great surprise. “I thought you only admire her! I mean—her personality or—oh gosh. You—” he brushed his y eyebrows and tried to find words to continue. “Jiyong and Sooyeon? Like—seriously? Uhhh!”

 

“Yah what’s wrong with that? It’s not like I can’t love her or something.” G Dragon awkwardly chuckled when the image of Jessica appeared in his mind.

 

“Ahh stop being like that! It’s only been hours and you’ve—totally changed. Oh my.” He shook his head with his hands closing his eyes. “I think..you’re already stupidly in love.”

 

/

 

After Tiffany left the room, Jessica got up from bed and walked towards the study table. She squatted down and opened up a big box. It was a box that she normally put the letters her fans gave..and recently, she added Donghae’s bracelet in.

 

“Hello.” She took the bracelet out and softly swung it. “You’ve totally forgotten about me, have you?” she asked the bracelet as if it would answer her back. “Do you know throughout these years, I’ve never missed a day spending my leisure time thinking of our memories?”

 

-Flashback-

 

“Look at that star! It shines the brightest among them all.” She pointed at the clear, dark sky during midnight. Donghae was at her back, back-hugging her.

 

“Really? For me you’re the brightest—” Donghae laid his head on her shoulder and kissed her ears softly. “You know what? No matter where we are, we’re always under the same sky. By thinking of that, it feels like we’ve no distance in between, isn’t it?”

 

/

 

Yah Sica! You owe me a peck! I need it right nowwww.

 

/

 

Sica ahhhhh. I’m tired that I can’t even move.. Can you energize me up by holding my hand, pleaseee.

 

-End of Flashback-

 

Jessica smirked when she thought of the childish Donghae. She sat on the floor and hugged her knees. She looked out of the window..stars. “You lied to me, Hae—you left.” She murmured. From the first time they talked, to the time they were in a relationship, until the time they kissed, and..the day he left her; everything flashed through Jessica’s mind just like a slideshow. She took out the dusty photo frame, which had a picture of them together, on the beach. She remembered it was Tiffany who took it during the time the girls secretly sneaked them out.

 

“Why are you zoning off again?” asked Yuri and Yoona at the room door.

 

“We’ve brought some grilled chicken. Come and have some!” offered Yuri.

 

“Ani. I’m going to sleep soon—”

 

“Unnie—” Yoona went over and dragged Jessica’s hand. “Unnie—” this time, she used her upgraded aegyo that Jessica couldn’t stand, “Arraso arraso!”

 

/

 

“Sica! Get out from your room now!” screamed Hyoyeon from the living room with a high tone. “Sica!!”

 

“Aish—” after a while, Jessica stepped out from her room with her eyes half-opened, obviously, she was still in her dreamland. “You ruined my sweet dream!”

 

“Sica!” yelled Sunny who suddenly ran towards her.

 

“Stop yelling my name! Just tell me what’s wrong!”

 

“You might be on We Got Married with G Dragon!” answered Hyoyeon. “You hear me? With G Dragon!” The other members were like, as if they were announced to be paired up with him, jumping up and down, and screaming out loud. Jessica slowly rubbed her eyes and asked, “With—who?”

 

“Yah—with Jiyong-shhi. Do you have hearing problems?” asked Yuri. Now, Jessica finally got herself into the situation.

 

“What?? With him?? Are you kidding me?” she grabbed Yuri’s shoulder with her eyes wide opened. “Ish!” she then buried her face into her palms. “Just tell me this isn’t real would you? Uhhhhhh!”

 

“I thought you’re supposed to be happy? There’re many girl idols out there who wished to be paired up with him on that show!” added Hyoyeon.

 

“Yeah unnie..you don’t like it?” asked Seohyun.

 

“I mean—we’re not even close at all.”

 

“Not close? I wonder who were the ones who talked like there wasn’t anyone around.” said Yuri arrogantly.

 

“Please! We only talked about normal things! Like, music. And now you tell me that we’re gonna be a couple on a reality show. That’s—uhh! For goodness sake!” Jessica blushed.

 

“It’s okay Jessie—it isn’t confirmed yet. Manager oppa and the PD are still discussing about it. Don’t worry—”

 

“I really hope so! Grrr. I’m going back to sleep!” Jessica then stormed off to her room and left the girls alone.

 

“This girl is definitely crazy.” Hyoyeon shook her head. “Totally crazy!”

 

“I wonder how Jiyong oppa feels right now—” murmured Yuri.

 

/

 

“I'm all by myself, but it's all good, you’re my heartbreaker—” G Dragon was practicing by himself in the studio until his friends broke him off.

 

“Man—” Top tapped his back hard. “I’ve got something to tell you.”

 

“Yeah hyung. Be well prepared. I guess you can’t even sleep tonight after you listen to what we tell you.” said Seungri.

 

“Make sure it’s a thing that’s worth to be excited for—” answered G Dragon coolly. He put his earphones down, and grabbed his bottle beside him.

 

“You know—” Top patted G Dragon’s back again, this time, he bent his body down and whispered into his ears. “I was told that you have the possibility to be with Jessica on We Got Married.” Just as he heard that, he was too excited that he even spit on Top’s face. Top bit his lower lips hard, and coldly wipe his face, “You!”

 

“Reallly? Oh YES!” He jumped off the rolling chair and ran out of the studio, without apologizing to Top what had he done.Well, he probably didn’t know what he did.

 

“Our group leader has gone completely nuts. Did he hear the word “possibility”?”

 

Seungri cleared his throat and stood in front of Top and tried his best not to laugh. He then tidied up his shirt’s collar and stated, “Probably not—he’s already this happy even it isn’t confirmed, I can’t imagine how will he be if it’s really unreal.” He stopped and sniffed, “Hyung—you look totally hot..with the….new look.”

 

/

 

Jessica was still on her bed, refusing to wake up, or even eat the lunch that her members prepared for her. She looked up the ceiling, her members’ words just kept repeating in her mind.

 

With G Dragon. With Jiyong-shhi. We Got Married. To be paired up.

 

She covered her head with her own pillow and screamed. This is not gonna be real! A big part of her wished it wasn’t confirmed, since she thought that she’d be ridiculously awkward if she was going to be in the show. But as she thought further, her worries seemed faded. When she recalled back how friendly G Dragon was when he was with her, and how outgoing, and how the conversation between them went on so casually, she somehow wished that it was true.

 

“Ah so confusing!” she yelled again. I think I’m going crazy!

 

At the moment she was acting like a 3-year-old kid, kicking away the comforter, and making babbling sound, her phone rang.

 

“Is this..Jessica-shhi?”

 

“Yes. Who’s on the line?”