Really?

Back To December.

A few days after SNSD’s girls returned back from Paris and their Europe Tour, they began to focus on the schedules in Seoul. To their surprise, the photo that Donghae proposed to Jessica in Paris was uploaded by a fan, and was surfaced on the internet without the girls knowing.

 

Jessica flipped through pages of notes and discussed with Taeyeon about the song that both of them composed recently. They wanted to try out something new and refreshing. As they were talking about serious matter, the SHINee boys broke into their recording room out of a sudden.

 

“Noona!” shouted Taemin.

 

“Yah Taemin ah—we’re not at a relax state to play with you—can you excuse us?” asked Taeyeon.

 

“No—no noona—” he was taking a hard time to breathe back normally, he must be in a rush. “Ahh hyung—tell them.” He turned his head to Minho and Jonghyun, whose expressions were quite dull.

 

“Kim Jonghyun—anything?” asked Jessica. “I’m not in the mood so don’t you play silly jokes with me—”

 

Jonghyun remained speechless, which was kind of out of ordinary. He gripped on his iPad hard before passing it to Jessica, “Read it yourself—” He said, not looking directly into her eyes.

 

“Mwuh?” She walked up coolly and grabbed it over. “Just another stupid joke..of..yours—” Her sentence slowed down as she saw what appeared in front of her, what appeared on the screen of the iPad. The picture of the proposal.

 

What made Jessica worried wasn’t about the netizens’ comments since she never cared any of them, and didn’t even bother to read through all those hush words. Lee Soo Man sunbaenim. Her thought was interrupted by Jonghyun, “Donghae hyung is in his office right now—do you want to go over to understand the whole situation?”

 

Now, Jonghyun only treated her as another close sister of his. From that moment the relationship between Donghae and Jessica was revealed, he had completely given up adoring Jessica, instead, he moved on with Shin Se Kyung that had a fond of him earlier. “Yeah, I need to—” Jessica nodded blankly.

 

/

 

When she arrived in front of the office, she saw her members were already there. Standing panicky, and constantly pulling their fingers, a sign of fear. Her heart was pumping out of rhythm.

 

“Yah Sica—Donghae’s already in there for quite a long time—” said Yuri.

 

“I heard that Soo Man sunbaenim called him right after he saw the news. It really does seem serious right now—” continued Hyoyeon.

 

“Although both of you were allowed to date—but the proposal thingy doesn’t seem to impress him that well.” added Sooyoung.

 

Jessica took a deep breath, and stayed quiet. “You’re not helping at all—all of you just made me feel even nervous.” She groaned.

 

She inhaled another time and placed her fingers on the knob. Just when she was about to turn it and enter to the room, the door opened. Jessica looked up with a puzzled expression as she bumped into Donghae’s chest. “Hey girl—” he grinned, “Missing me that much?”

 

How can he still joke around in front of Soo Man sunbaenim?

 

“Yah you—” she grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the corner. “Did he just screw you?” she murmured.

 

Donghae examined her face and let out a chuckle, “Wae? You’re afraid that he might beat me up?”

 

“Serious matter now.” she said firmly and observed the surrounding. Everyone was staring at them with a tense eye contact.

 

“Nope—surprisingly—” he paused.

 

“Surprisingly what?” Jessica snapped in. “You better answer me honestly—”

 

“I mean, he didn’t object anything—Isn’t that surprising?” said Donghae.

 

“Don’t worry.” They both heard a hoarse voice appeared suddenly. “I won’t disallow the marriage between both of you—since it wasn’t listed on the contract.” He tried to joke, but it wasn’t making any of the girls laughed as his face was serious as ever. Soo Man walked near them and patted on Donghae’s shoulder, “Make sure it won’t affect these girls’ images—”

 

Once again, Jessica glanced at them doubtfully. “What do you mean by that? Then why were you guys in there for a long time if it wasn’t about disagreement?”

 

“Oh—we’re just discussing about the investment and business thing—you wouldn’t understand even if I explain it to you though—” said Donghae. “And—we also discussed about when our marriage should be held.”

 

Soo Man nodded. “Guess he’ll tell you everything—I gotta leave.”

 

“Mwuh? Lee Donghae, spill it all out now—” said Yuri.

 

“Soo Man sunbae and I had come to a point that to organize our wedding after the latest album of yours—” answered Donghae. “So—”

 

“So..” the girls looked at each other, “Didn’t it mean that the wedding will be held after a month?” their mouth formed big “O” shapes, looking stunned.

 

“Chinchha?” asked Jessica. “I mean—that’s too sudden.”

 

“Mwuh? You don’t want to get married with me that quickly? I can’t wait any longer—since Soo Man sunbae allows, we should grab this opportunity instead of letting it go—who knows he might change his mind later?”

 

“No—not that. I mean—I’m not even prepared.” Jessica pouted. “I’m still not prepared for everything—not prepared for being a young bride.”

 

“Don’t worry—” Donghae turned her shoulder and made her faced him, “Things are under my control—” he said, leaning over and planted a light peck on her lips.

 

“Stop being that cheesy in front of us guys—we’re still here in case you don’t know—” the girls barged in.

 

/

 

“The paparazzi still aren’t leaving—” said Jessica. “How are we supposed to get into the car?”

 

Donghae looked out of the window and observed. “It’s not a good way to keep avoiding them—if we continue to be like this, they’ll even annoy you more—”

 

“So what are you going to do?” asked Taeyeon.

 

/

 

“Here they are—” the paparazzi rushed towards them like a swarm of bees. It was the first appearance of Donghae and Jessica since the proposal was surfaced on the internet. Therefore, many paparazzi were grabbing chances to snap their pictures for the covers of the upcoming magazines, specifically, gossip magazines.

 

Although it wasn’t a shameful thing, but Jessica had been glaring at the ground all the time to avoid the cameras. Donghae who put on a pair of shades attempted to block those cameras with his palms, while another hand of his kept Jessica under his arm, protecting her like a hero.

 

/

 

It’s confirmed : A ring was spotted on Jessica’s finger from a recent photo

 

Rumors state that SNSD’s Jessica will be the beautiful young bride after a month

 

SNSD’s Jessica is gonna be the next Mrs. Billionaire?

 

Jessica’s Fiance’s looking good as ever

 

SNSD’s uncle fans were heartbroken at the thought of Jessica’s getting married

 

P.S/ sorry guys! I'm sure i've updated this fanfic last week, but i don't know why that chapter was deleted. so here's the latest chapter!