Love?

Back To December.

After an enjoyable night and a perfect-enough-sleep, the girls were now in the kitchen, searching for food to eat. And there, the shikshin attacked.

 

“This, is, paradise—” she said while she opened up the refrigerator. “I don’t get why it’s full of food while no one even stays here—”

 

“High society, Sooyoung. High society. This is their lives.” answered Sunny.

 

“By the way—did you guys see Sica? I think she wasn’t with us last night—” said Yuri while facing other girls. “I don’t remember she did come into our room.”

 

“Really? I thought she was with you? She wasn’t in our room either—” answered Tiffany.

 

“She wasn’t with us—” Sunny and Hyoyeon replied together. There came a point that their thoughts were similar. “Oh, my, gosh.” The dashed up the stairs and divided into groups.

 

“Yah—this villa’s designs are so complicated! We’ve searched every room and there’s just no one—” yelled Taeyeon.

 

“Wait unnie—there’s still a small stairs there—” Seohyun added, “Should we go up?”

 

They sneakily crept up one by one, and they almost screamed when they saw what was showed in front of them. Donghae’s hand was no longer around Jessica’s waist like how it was last night, while Jessica was facing the other side. Although they didn’t look like they did something impropriate, since they still had their clothes on, but they were still on the same bed, beside each other.

 

“I never thought their progression is that—quick.” said Hyoyeon, trying to hold on her laughter. She quickly took out her phone and captured a picture of them. “You’re done, Sica—” she laughed out loud.

 

“What are you doing?” asked the girls, “Are you crazy? Yah—”

 

“Shh—”

 

/

 

Jessica didn’t know whether it was morning, afternoon, or even night. But she clearly knew that she had enough sleep. The grassy green field and the scenery were even more beautiful with the help of the sunlight. She narrowed her eyes again, but a sticky note on her face bothered her. “By the time you read this, we’re already on our way home. Have a good day with your—lover. And, please control yourself. We don’t want to be aunties that fast—”

 

“Aunties? What aunties?” she questioned herself. As she turned her body around, she started to have the super kick, which was one of her talents and within seconds, Donghae was seen under the bed.

 

“Yah! What’s with that?” said Donghae as he slightly rubbed his forehead.

 

“Why were you here?”

 

“This is my room, of course I’m here—”

 

“I mean, why were you beside me the whole night?! You’re supposed to sleep on the couch or other room!”

 

“Yah you bossy little girl. I can sleep where I wanted to!”

 

“But not beside me! I’m still—” she went into the blanket and realized that she still had her clothes on, “Young.” Ok fine, at least he didn’t do anything to me.

 

“I’m not that type of guy—I have my limits okay? I’ll keep it for marriage.” Donghae had that ert smile spread over his face.

 

“Wow—marriage? With? Other girls? Ok, I knew it.” Jessica pulled the blanket all over her body, and heard no response from Donghae. Yah you pabo, won’t you comfort me or anything? Upon sensing the jealousy she expressed, he chuckled. He then hoped onto the bed and tickled her, “No other than you—clumsy.”

 

/

 

“Ahh Hyoyeon ah—” Jessica nagged once she reached their dorm. “Yul?”

 

“Neh? You’re finally home huh. How was last night? Is it—fun?” the girls teased and Jessica’s cheeks were undeniably pink.

 

“We did nothing!”

 

“Really? She just told us she did nothing—ahh, let’s see what we have here.” Hyoyeon took out her phone and showed Jessica the picture in a distance before she rushed towards her. “Yah! Delete it you bustard!”

 

“Na-ah—you even took our pictures when we were in the changing room. I’m. Not. Going. To. Delete. It.” replied Hyoyeon. The duo began to chase after each other, yelling; one tried to snatch the phone, while the other one tried to keep her phone safe. “Ok—stop—” Hyoyeon inhaled, same went to Jessica.

 

“Finally you guys stopped that kids’ chase—it happened for—like how long, Fany?” asked Sooyoung.

 

“Exactly 5 minutes.” Tiffany answered with a giggle.

 

“I’ll—keep—this phone safe. Just—stop chasing after me—” Hyoyeon sat on the floor, catching her breaths back. “I never knew you were such a good athlete.”

 

/

 

“Sir—you have a guest—” said Ed.

 

“Ok, let him or her in.” answered Donghae without seeing his assistant’s face. He was busy signing piles of documents with the serious look on. For minutes, he still remained silent. “Any issue that you wanna bring up?” he asked.

 

“Yes—”

 

“What’s it?”

 

“I’m just observing my boyfriend’s features when he’s so into his works. I love that.”

 

Boyfriend?

 

He immediately lifted his head up, “Sica? Why are you here? You didn’t tell me that you’re coming—” he put his documents down and went over to the guest’s seat.

 

“Can’t I have a surprise for you? Or do I need to make an appointment to meet you?” she asked jokingly.

 

“No—it’s not that—just—”

 

“You haven’t been visiting me for a week—”

 

“I’m sorry—I was really really busy recently—at least I called you, right?” he planted a peck on her cheek. “I’m sorry—”

 

“Nah it’s okay. I know exactly how it’s like for a businessman like you—” she smiled and tipped his nose with her finger. “We just finished our schedule so I dropped by here—” she turned around, “You haven’t had your lunch, right?”

 

“Ani—wae?”

 

“Cause I’ve prepared something for you!” she excitedly pulled up a container from her bag that Donghae gifted her a while ago. She passed it to him and eagerly waited for him to open it up.

 

“Mwuh? Why are you so excited?” he asked with a snigger. “Some pranks of yours, right?”

 

“Ani—I’m not Hyoyeon or Yuri. Come on, open it up!”

 

“Arasso arasso—” Strawberries. “Strawberries? You prepared this for me as my lunch?” he laughed, realizing how cute his girlfriend was. He really had nothing on her.

 

“Neh—don’t you like strawberries?”

 

“But—it’s not like I’m on a diet like you girls—I need some calories at least.”

 

“Mwuh? Ok then, give it back to me.” She grabbed it back and threw one of the strawberries into , and the second one, Donghae leaned over and bit half of it. “You really get mad that easily huh—Let’s go—”

 

“Go where?”

 

“Lunch! I’m really starving you know—”

 

“But I gotta be back to the company in an hour—”

 

“Just follow me!” he dragged her out of his office where all the staffs suddenly fell onto the floor. They’d been being such busybodies, sticking their ears on the door minutes ago.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Is Donghae-shi inside?” Jessica asked politely.

 

“Did you make your appointment earlier?” answered the secretary.

 

“No, I didn’t.”

 

“I’m sorry—then you should leave now. If there’s no appointment made, our boss wouldn’t let anyone in—”

 

Jessica nodded and took off her cap and shades, “Uhh, can I?” she smiled faintly.

 

“Jess—ica—Yes, you may—I’m sorry—”

 

“It’s okay—thanks, by the way.” And as she made her way to her towards Donghae’s office, the staffs all gathered up and began to gossip. “Omo—Jessica-sshi from So Nyuh Shi Dae?” “She looked much prettier in person—” “Such goddess—”

 

-End of Flashback-

 

“Yah! Get back to work!” yelled Donghae.

 

/

 

“Come in Sica—quick.” Donghae dragged Jessica into the kind-of-mystery-place, as when they were heading there, there were no people around.

 

  

“Heh.” He smiled like a kid, “Finally we can have some moments here—At least we don’t have to have other people’s glares when we have lunch—”