Sick of your drama.

Back To December.

As Donghae was walking towards his own class, he passed by Jessica’s class and peeked at her secretly. She looked kind of upset and her friends seemed to be comforting her. She didn’t talk much, just crossed her arms and lied her head on the table, while her face facing towards her friends who were talking and seemed furious about the incident.

 

Donghae’s ex followed him, which were just few steps behind him, and as he stopped in front of Jessica’s class, she stopped too. She took a glare inside and her blood started to boil, again. “What are you going to do? Hae oppa seems—” her friend whispered. “Trust me. Things are going to be more interesting.” She gave out an evil smile when she thought of what to do next.

 

“Donghae oppa is outside—” Sunny turned towards the group when she realized it. “What? How dare he appears in front of me again!” yelled Sooyoung, with an annoyed expression on her face. “Maybe he comes to explain to you, Sica unnie—” added Seohyun. Jessica kept quiet, only giving up a brief smile.

 

“Hae!” suddenly, they heard the voice—a familiar voice. The one that they heard it in the canteen just minutes ago.

 

They all turned their faces outside and saw the girl approaching Donghae and hugged him tightly out of sudden. Sooyoung could see the girl watching them at the corner of the eye and smirked like a witch. Seconds later, she turned herself into an actress again. To immerse herself in the drama that was written by herself. Sooyoung could tell, if she was allowed to, she’d give a slap on that face.

 

“What are you doing? Let go off me!” shouted Donghae when he was trying to break her hug.

 

“What do you mean? Don’t you love me anymore? I thought you’d always do—” she showed her innocent eyes which seriously made Donghae and the girls in the classroom sick. Jessica was just studying them, without letting out a word.

 

“I did. Not until I caught you kissing some other random guy out there!” yelled Donghae. “If you want a clear statement, I’ll give you now. I hate you, you get it?”

 

“You hate me? So you can like, date the girl inside?” She pointed into the classroom. He took a glare and to his surprise, he hadn’t realized the girls were watching both of them. He moved his vision a little to the left and saw Jessica was among them too, with her tired face, she stood up and took her bag along, dragging her friends away. “Where do you want to go Sica? They’re just outside—” Hyoyeon pulled Jessica over. “Home. Are you guys following me? I’m sick of the drama.” Jessica explained. “Arasso—”

 

“See. I told you she doesn’t like you.” The annoying and irritating voice appeared in Donghae’s mind again, while he was watching the girls walking towards his direction. “Sica—listen to me—” he grabbed her wrist, causing her slightly turned back her upper body. “I can—” “You can what? What do you need to explain? You don’t have to. And there’s no need. You hear me?” Her cold words shot right into Donghae’s heart.

 

“I told you Hae—”

 

“Be quiet! Don’t you know you’re annoying?” Donghae shoved off his ex’s hand hard. It made her lurched backwards and almost took a fall. But he didn’t even bother to take a look. His eyes were fixed to Jessica who was walking away with her bunch of friends. “Let me tell you what. If you dare, to do this stupid, innocent-like things in front of me again, you’ll be in a big trouble. Mark my words! You get me?” he pointed at the girl and fiercely grabbed her collars before letting go. She nodded, and without her notice, Donghae had already become another guy she’d never seen. When she and him were in a relationship, she’d never seen him fighting for her.

 

/

 

“The drama was really—revolting.” yelled Sooyoung as she threw herself on Jessica’s bed. But after a while, she stood back up again, and made her way towards the small refrigerator that was located at the small bar in Jessica’s room.

 

“Ah really—I almost, nearly almost plant a Hi-5 on her face just now.” said Hyoyeon, leading the girls into laughter.

 

“Let’s forget about it—” added Jessica. “I—”

 

“Yah Jung Soo Yeon! Why is your refrigerator empty?! I thought it was supposed to be full!” interrupted Sooyoung with a sudden scream.

 

“It was full! You ate all the food up a week before!”

 

“Fine—Fine—My fault. My fault—”

 

“Unnie—” asked Seohyun to Jessica. “Yeah?” “You like Donghae oppa too, right?”

 

“Seohyun—if she isn’t falling in love with him, do you think she’ll be that upset now?” question Sunny, who earned a hit from Jessica later.

 

“Uh—maybe. Anyway, he’s just like other guys out there. And I’m just the stupid sheep that falls into his trap. One of his girls.

 

“But you—”

 

“Stop chatting about this—” Jessica patted Seohyun’s lap, “Let’s go join Yuri and Yoona in the pool, shall we? I think Tiffany and Taeyeon are in the tennis court—”

 

“Alright—”

 

“Yah Choi Sooyoung! Stop lurching around for food. My room isn’t kitchen. Okay?”

 

“Oh I wanna swim~” her random singing and childish action made Jessica rolled her eyes, but also, put a bright grin on her face, since she thought that whenever she had problems, her friends would be there for her and do some silly moves naturally and made her laugh.

 

/

 

“Yoona! See this!” hollered Yuri as she was standing on the flipping board. Yoona slowly got out of the water and wiped her face with bare hands to clear her vision. “Yah what are you doing up there?” “Just watch!”

 

Yuri then made a perfect flip which led Yoona to surprise. “When did you learn that?”

Yuri stuck out of her tongue and swam around as if she was in a resort. Well, for Yuri, it’s a resort. It’s always relaxing when she’s at Jessica’s house, especially with all other eight girls around. She loves it, and enjoys it. Not to say house, it’s actually mansion, she always corrected herself. Jessica’s dad owns Korea’s biggest hotel, which made the facilities in her house are almost exactly like hotel or resorts.

 

“Girls! Come in!” Jessica yelled from the balcony from the first floor. It’s one of the dining places, which is located outdoors. “Coming!”

 

As they arrived, they already saw Sooyoung, the famous eater, feeding herself with bowlful of tasty dishes. Literally, her infamous “eye-smile” was formed as the servants served her again.

 

“I thought Tiffany’s the only one with eye-smile.” chuckled Taeyeon. “Yah!” “Ahhh don’t talk with a drumstick on your hand!” Yoona and Yuri were on bathrobes and wet hair which made them look incredibly y, and hot. They looked around the table and screamed at Sooyoung “Did you just eat all this up? Where’s ours then?” Sooyoung moved up her shoulders, pretending that she didn’t know anything, while smirking. “We’re starving!”

 

“Then would you guys like to eat the food I make then?” they heard a man’s voice coming from the back.

 

“Uncle—” they all stood up and bowed as greeting.

 

“Dad—”

 

“Don’t be that formal. Sit down. I’ll prepare some food and serve you guys later, okay? I supposed I’d not cooked for..years.” He laughed. “Enjoy yourselves. Give me an hour.” He let off his coat on the bench and walked towards the kitchen.

 

“Place the reports on my table later.” “Hello Mr.Kim, ya, have you guys received the documents that we’ve sent it over?”

 

“Your dad’s such a busy man.” said Taeyeon. “Maybe you should lend a hand. You guys should really improve the father-daughter-relationship.”