Lunch?

An Unforgettable Summer

 

Your POV;

“Neh, unnie?” You groaned.

You had just reached the place where the photo-shoot was being held… 30 minutes late.

Oh great, unnie’s going to go off about how she doesn’t want me to be late, how I should be there on time or else she’s going fire me, etc etc. I get it unnie, I didn’t MEAN to be late… it’s just that I met an angel today. Teehee~

“Yah! What did I say about being late?! If you’re ever late again, Lee Min Chan, you are in so much trouble. I don’t want to say this, since you’re my best photographer but, if you’re ever late again, you’re going to get fired. Arraso? Do you understand?” She blabbed.

“Neh, unnie. But, I just got here… and I ran into someone today so I had to lend him some of your clothes that you gave me…”

“YAH! YOU BETTER GET THOSE-“

“Neh, neh. I have to go now unnie, talk to you later!”

You hung up and sighed. You reached for the door knob and twisted it open. Your eyes widened as you noticed someone familiar in the room.

“B-Baekhyun?!” You stuttered.

“Woah! Hey Min Chan~” He smiled.

As always, the angel’s shininggggg~ Omg, I should stop fan girling in my head. But why is he here? Don’t tell me-

“Oh, I see you’ve met Baekhyun before.” A stern lady glared. “Lee Min Chan, you’re late.”

“Ah, neh. Mianhaeyo.” You bowed politely. “This won’t happen in the future.”

“Aigoo! No need, I don’t mind waiting!” He flashed his smile to the lady.

“Aish, arraso. Just hurry, Min Chan-ah~ You still have to finish by noon, as planned.”

“Ah, neh.”

You and Baekhyun bowed as she left. He flashed another one of his cute smiles and grinned at you.

“So, care to get started?”

“O-oh, okay.” You stuttered.

You began to setup your camera and checked the lighting while Baekhyun changed.

Aish! Unnie! You should’ve told me who I was going to take pictures of today! This guy’s is INSANLY handsome and just totally cute. Omg. I wonder if he has a girlfriend~ AISH. Lee Min Chan, you really need to stop talking to yourself…

You slapped your forehead. Baekhyun jumped as he walked out of the dressing room.

“Y-yah! What are you doing to yourself?!” He ran up to me and grabbed my wrist.

Your face flushed as Baekhyun touched you. His face was so close to yours that you felt him breathing on you. His hair had been styled messily while his eyes had a bit of eyeliner lining them. His eyes bore into yours. You turned a deeper shade as he placed an arm around your waist. He brought your face closer to his.

I-is he going to… KISS ME?! AIGOOOOO. OMG. THIS BOY IS. FIUKJDANGKJNSKJNH.

“Lee. Min. Chan.” He hissed into my ear.

Aw man. Dang it.

“N-neh?” You gulped.

“Why did you just-“

We got interrupted by a familiar voice yelling.

“YAH! WHAT ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”

You pulled yourself away from Baekhyun, not wanting to cause any more problems for this lady.

“U-uh, we were just…” You stuttered once again.

“No. Go back to work, Min Chan. Do I have to call Hana and tell her what you have been doing?”

She placed her hands on her hips. You looked at the ground, not wanting to look into her eyes.

“Aniyo.”

“Good, now get back to work.” She hissed before leaving once more.

“Mianhae, Minnie~” Baekhyun pouted.

Wait… did he just call me Minnie? The angel gave me a nickname. *melts into a pile of goo*

“F-for what?”

“Not getting you out of that situation,” He pouted once more, “It was my fault anyways.”

“Aniyo!” You shook your head.

“It was.”

“Was not.”

“Was too.”

“Was not.”

“Why won’t we just start the photo-shoot?” You suggested.

“Ha! I won~”

“Y-yah! We have to hurry now~ It’s almost 11:30 now! I have to finish in half an hour!”

He chuckled, “Arraso, UMMA MINNIE.”

“YAH! DON’T CALL ME UMMA! I’M YOUNGER THAN YOU!” You pouted.

He laughed before taking his spot in front of the white backdrop. You stood behind the camera. You began taking shots of him. The lights began to flash, as you clicked the button.

“Great, just tilt your head a little more. Perfect.”

Click.

“Can you do some cute poses?”

Click. Click. Click. Click.

“Perfect,” You smiled. “Now something more serious?”

As you looked through the lens, you noticed Baekhyun staring straight into it… as if he was staring at you. You flushed as you took the shot.

Click.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Fast forward ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You smiled as you looked through the pictures you took for Baekhyun. You were glad of how well they turned out.

Unnie’s going to be happy of how these turned out! I love these photos<3

“What are you smiling about?” A breath tickled my neck.

“AH!”

Baekhyun laughed, “Mianhae, did I scare you?”

“Scare me?” Your eyes widened. “Please don’t do that. Ever?”

“Alright, alright. If you say so, Minnie. Say, you said you were younger than me right? How old are you?”

“I’m 20~”

“Jinjja?! (Really?) When’s your birthday?”

“June 15th~”

“Woah, you are younger than me!”

“Aish, I’m younger than everyone!” You pouted.

He laughed once more, “Hey, do you want to go out for lunch together?”

“B-bwoh?!”

 “What? You don’t want to have lunch with me?” He pouted and started doing aegyo.

Oh my gosh. I’m a total er for aegyo. Please don’t do this to me, Baekhyunnie. And yes, I’ve given him a nickname. Hush.

“A-arraso.”

“Yes! I’ll treat you to whatever you want!” He grinned as he did a weird dance.

“Weirdo~!” You called.

You grabbed your stuff and twisted the door open. You smiled to yourself before turning around.

“Yah! Are you coming or what?”