You Again?!

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Your POV;

Baekhyun had driven you back to the photo-shoot place and waved away with a cute grin plastered on his face. You waved back at him and returned the smile. You opened the door to a welcoming studio. People were already there, busily scurrying around. You walked through them carefully; bowing to the people you walked by.

“Ah, you must me Min Chan.” A sweet voice greeted you.

You yelped in surprise and placed a hand over your beating heart. You turned around to see a middle aged women standing behind you, smiling widely.

“Y-you scared me.”

“S-sorry~” She chuckled and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Choneun Kim Hee Yun imida~”

“Ah, annyounghaseyo Hee Yun-sunbae-nim~” You bowed.

“Ani~ Just call me unnie! You’re 20, right?”

You nodded as she giggled at you. She pinched your cheeks.

“Aigooo~ You’re so cute~”

“A-ah, n-neh.” You blushed.

“Shall we?” She asked, leading you towards the studio that you were going to be in. The studio similar to the one you went to yesterday, just bigger. You gasped. Everything was set up and ready for you to use. A big smile touched your face. You looked to Hee Yun unnie and gave her your biggest smile.

“Gomawo, unnie! It’s PERFECT.”

She just chuckled. She just nodded at you and left the room, leaving you to do what you needed. You grabbed your camera from your bag and set it up onto the tripod that was left there for you. After a few random shots to check the lighting and whatnot, you were finally ready. A handsome man walked in casually and stood in front of the camera. You bowed before greeting him.

“Annyounghaseyo~ Choneun Lee Min Chan imida!”

“Annyounghaseyo, choneun Oh Sehun imida~” He answered, giving you a small smile.

 

Luhan’s POV;

“Who in their right mind would call me a bastard? Oh wait, him. I should be calling him a bastard.” I glared.

I went home after seeing that bastard pull away my baby. I locked myself into my room, ignoring the calls that were coming from the maids outside my door. I sat up and walked over to my grand piano in my room.

Well, duh. Of course I have a piano in my room~ I’m known as the 2nd Beethoven, ya know?

“Ugh, why is he even that close to her?!” I sneered, pounding my fingers onto the keys.

The piano groaned as it responded to my touch. I continued to pound on the piano, taking my anger out on it. I ran a hand through my hair frustratingly. I stood up from the bench and walked into my walk-in-closet. I scanned my clothes as thoughts ran throughout my head.

Ugh, that Baekhyun guy is so annoying. Why can’t he just understand that I’m way better than him? Ugh, that fight we had was pointless anyways. He’s short, snobby, annoying, and an idiot. Me? I’m perfect, handsome, and tall. What more can you ask from a guy like that? Aish, no wonder I got all of the girls back in middle school AND high school. What about that bastard you ask? He never got any girls. Want to know why? ‘Cause he was that nerdy guy; the nerdy guy that use to be my best friend. Yup, heard me right- he used to be my best friend.

I sighed as I pulled a random outfit out and went to the bathroom. I took off my clothes and decided to take a shower. I turned the water on so that it was warm- not too hot, not too cold.

But… why was he with Min Chan? Do they know each other? Well, duh, of course they know each other, Luhan. You can be a real idiot. If they knew each other… were they close? Why was she with him? Are they together…? Like… as a COUPLE?! Oh god. She can’t be. I swear, I literally broke her heart when I broke up with her. I didn’t mean to… of course.

I finished lathering my hair with my favorite shampoo and conditioner. I rinsed off all of the suds before shutting off the water and hopped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist, covering me up. I grabbed another towel and started drying my hair.

Aish, Luhan. You can be really stupid. You love her still, don’t you? Wait, what the heck am I talking about?! I don’t love her! I moved on, remember? …… I really need to stop talking to myself.

“Luhan?!” My mom shrieked.

“Yes, mom?” I sighed before peeking my head out of my door.

“Someone’s here to see you! I’m sending her upstairs!”

Her…?

“Oppa!” I heard a girl squeal.

Moments later, the towel that I was holding flew out of my grasp. I was tackled onto the ground with a weight above me. I groaned in pain as my hand rubbed my head in pain. I looked up and saw a blushing girl smiling at me shyly.

“J-jin Hee?”

“Oppa~ Why do you only have a towel on?” She asked, pointing at the towel wrapped around my waist.

I sat up quickly with my eyes wide. My face flushed as I pushed her off of me and ran into my room.

“Y-yah! Oppa!” She banged onto the door.

“Let me at least put some clothes on!” I yelled through the door, hoping that she would leave.

She stopped banging. I sighed in relief. I placed an ear on the door.

Thank goodness she left. Now, let’s put on a pair of clothes and go see what my baby’s up to.

I smirked before walking into my closet to change.

 

Your POV;

You smiled and bowed to Sehun as you finished your photo-shoot with him. You took your camera off of the tripod and placed it into your bag.

“You’re an amazing model; I’m glad that I got to take pictures of you today! Gomawoyo!”

“Aniyo~” He smiled at me.

“Aish! You are! Want to see the shots right now?” You asked him, grinning.

“Ah, if you would like to show me.”

You ushered him over, pulling your camera out of your bag. You turned it on and pressed the playback button. Images of Sehun soon popped up. You clicked the first shot you took today and showed him. His eyes widened as his jaw dropped. He grabbed the camera from you gently and began scanning the shots you took of him.

“These are… AMAZING, Min Chan-ssi!” He looked at you with big eyes.

You stifled a laughed. You grabbed the water bottle from your bag and took a sip from it.

“Why thank you, and please call me noona. I am older than you, right?”

“Hmm? Oh, I’m 18, noona~” He grinned.

“B-bwoh?!” You spat, almost spitting out the water that was in your mouth.

You quickly swallowed it. Sehun raised an eyebrow at you before going back to examine the pictures.

He's 18?! WHAAAAAAT?! He looks WAAAAAY younger! But...He must really like those pictures… keke~

You glanced at your watch. It was already 5 pm.

“Oh shoot!” You gasped.

“Noona? Are you okay?” Sehun asked, with a straight face on.

Jeez, boys can really have 4 dimensional moods. Why are guys so… moody?! But on the other hand… I have to go meet up with Baekhyun. SOON! I did promise him that I would hang out with him after the photo-shoot. Oh man… good job Min Chan.

“A-ah, neh. I just have somewhere to go. Mianhae, Sehunnie~” You pouted.

“Sehunnie?” His mouth twitched up into a small smile

“U-uh, I have to go!” You stuttered before grabbing your camera back and shoving it into the bag. You bowed and thanked him before tripping over one of the light’s wires.

“Ahhhhh!” You screamed.

You closed your eyes, bracing for a hard fall to the ground.

Huh? Am I floating…?

You opened your eyes before realizing that Sehun had wrapped 2 protective arms around your waist and pulled you back up. You blush and thanked him once more.

“Here, I’ll just walk you out.” He said, letting go of the grasp he had on you.

He grabbed your wrists before you could deny and took you out of the studio. Everyone gasped and started whispering immediately when they saw that Sehun had held you by the wrists and was taking you outside.

“Oh my…! Is that really Sehun?!”

“It is! Oh my goodness!”

“Are they together?!”

You blushed and looked to the ground. Sehun had kept a firm grasp on you the whole time. A warm breeze suddenly greeted you once you were outside.

“Ah, g-gomawo.” You bowed.

You looked down at your wrist. Sehun was still holding it. You blushed deepened as you tore your wrist away. He looked at you apologetically before staring at the bright sky.

“It sure is pretty, isn’t it?”

You looked up at the sky. The sun was still up and the sky was filled with brightness. You quickly grabbed your camera and shot a photo. You smiled to yourself. You were about to answer Sehun’s questions until shouts filled the air, interrupting you.

“Sehun? Is that you?”

“Minnie! Thank goodness, I thought something happened to you!”

2 figures suddenly appeared, rushing towards you and Sehun.

“L-luhan hyung?” Sehun gasped.

“B-baekhyunnie oppa?” You asked, squinting.

They panted as they ran up. Their eyes widened at the same time.

“YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING HERE?!” They both shouted at each other.

Oh dear…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Introducingg................

 

SEHUN! :)

Keke~ ^^ For all of those Sehun lovers, there ya go! :D

And for all of the Luhan lovers.... how did you enhoy imagining Luhan taking off his clothes and taking a shower? ;) I didn't mean to tease you guys... keke, maybe ;D

Well, I'm back to volleyball tomorrow... and school's starting soon~ T^T I'll try and update when I can! Gomawoyo~ Enjoy!<3 *bows*

-xlulzdianeex