All About the Past

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV;

“Oppa~” Minnie whined.

“Yes?”

“Tell me why you brought me there!” She pouted for the millionth time tonight.

I sighed before parking at a familiar restaurant. I turned off the engine and gave her a wide smile.

“I’ll tell you over dinner, okay?”

She bit her lip and nodded afterwards. My smile grew bigger as I hopped out of the car to help her out. I held out a hand for her. She gave me a shy smile before placing her hand on mines.

Her hands are soft compared to mines…

I intertwined my fingers with hers. I saw her face redden. I squeezed her hand slightly as I began to walk inside. I felt her squeeze my hand back. I felt my face blush as I looked at her. Her face was just as red as mine. She gave me a small smile.

“How many people, sir?” The man standing behind the podium asked.

“2 please,” I bowed politely as he left.

“Oppa, have you been here before? Is it good?” Minnie asked, staring at me cutely.

“D’awh… aren’t you a cutie…” I blurted out.

Her eyes widened as a blush crept onto her face. My face mimicked hers as the man came back, smiling widely at us.

“Come along this way, sir. And may I add that the 2 of you look perfect together?” He grinned before walking towards a table.

Minnie’s mouth opened, as if she wanted to deny that we were a couple. A small smirk found my face. She gave me an embarrassed look. I took her hand in mines and led her to our table for the night.

“Oppa, you didn’t answer my question from earlier…” She gave me a small smile as I pulled out the chair for her.

“Mianhae, Minnie-ah~ Yes I have been here but it’s been awhile. And yes, I love the food here.” I smiled at her.

I sat across from her. We bowed to the waitress as she handed us some menus before walking away. I placed the menu onto the table, knowing what I want already. I rested my chin onto my hand and stared at Minnie. She was wearing a simple white sundress. Her hair was in a braid. Even though it was simple, I loved it on her. She just looked... perfect!

“You’re not going to look at the menu?” Minnie raised an eyebrow at me.

“No need! I already know what I want~” I grinned.

“Hmm, what’s good here oppa?” She asked, looking at the menu.

“I really like the pasta here, it really tastes homemade… or you can try the pizza too! They’re delicious!”

“Hmm… I think I’ll have a pasta alfredo… Oh yeah, oppa?” She looked up at me.

“Yes?”

“I-“ She got cut off by the waitress, who smiled brightly.

“Hello, are you 2 ready to order?”

“Ah yes, can we have 1 order of pasta alfredo and 1 order of the ravioli?”

“Of course,” The waitress jotted our order down quickly before smiling at us once again. “Would you like anything to drink?”

“Are you okay with drinking wine, Minnie-ah?” I asked. She shook her head as she handed the menus to the waiter.

“2 glasses of Merlot, please.”

The waitress bowed as she walked off with our orders.

“So, what were you saying earlier?” I asked her.

“I was just going to ask why you took me to the music studio earlier… and some other questions about you~” She smiled.

“Haha, just like playing 20 questions… Ask away!” I my lips as I placed intertwined my fingers together and rest my chin on my hands.

“Answer the question I just gave you!” She pouted. I chuckled before answering.

“I took you to the music studio earlier to show you the place I’ve been going to since middle school.”

“Since middle school?” She gaped with her eyes wide.

“Yup,” I nodded to the waitress as she set our food and wine down onto the table. She opened the wine and poured us 2 glasses before placing the wine back into the bucket of ice and bowing to leave.

“Waa, that place must hold lots of memories for you!” She smiled.

“I guess so,” I muttered as memories began to flow through my mind.

 

~~~~~~~~~~ Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

“Hyung!” I squealed as the door flung open.

The band and I were at the usual place, Cho Music Studio. We usually meet up here right afterschool. Whenever something was wrong, we’d all just hang out here and just talk about things. I guess you could say this was our hang out.

“Why hello there, Baekhyun-ah~” Suho smiled at me with bags dangling from his arms. He gave me a small smile before stepping around me and towards the table.

“Hey! I’m here too, hyung!” A voice pouted. I let out a laugh.

“Aish, who would forget about our maknae? Pabo Sehun.” I ruffled his hair.

“Y-yah! H-hyung! Don’t mess up my hair!” He pouted before running over to Luhan and clinging onto his arm.

“Aish, kids will always be kids…” I jumped as someone spoke behind me.

“AISH! Kris! Will you stop that?!” I pouted. He chuckled before stepping past me and walking into the room.

“BAEKHYUN HYUNG!” A few voices called. I turned around to see who it was.

“Yes?”

“I want food!” Kai chimed.

“Chanyeol’s being too loud, hyung!” D.O. whined.

“I am NOT being too loud!” Chanyeol snapped back at D.O.

“Bbuing bbuing~!” Tao giggled before poking my cheek.

“Baekhyun hyung~ Can you help me with my vocals?” Chen hollered.

“U-uh…” I backed away from my dongsengs slowly, bumping into Luhan in the process.

“Yah, leave Baekhyun alone guys. There’s only 1 of him, okay?” He said sternly.

A chorus of okays were said before they went back to what they were doing. I looked at Luhan and before smiling at him.

“Thanks hyung,”

“Anytime!” He gave me his famous eye smile before ruffling my hair.

“So, are we all here?” Suho asked, after he placed the food down onto the table.

“Why won’t we just take attendance, Suho?” Kris scoffed. Suho glared at him before starting.

“Xiumin?”

“Here!” A muffled voice called.

“Luhan?”

“Suho, I’m right here…” Luhan muttered.

“Kris is here, I’m here…Lay?”

“Right here, gege.”

“Baekhyun?”

“Here!” I called out. He gave me a small smile before continuing.

“Chen?”

“Right next to Baekhyun hyung!”

“Chanyeol?”

“Happy Virus is here!” He grinned.

“D.O.?”

“Here~”

“Tao?”

“Bbuing bbuing!”

“Stop that Tao.” Kris snapped.

“Aw…” He pouted before hiding behind Xiumin.

“Kai?”

“Here, hyung~” He smirked.

“And last but not least, Sehun-ah~”

“Here!”

“Alright then, we’re all here. Ready?” He was answered with a few nods. “On 3, 1-2-3!”

“WE ARE ONE! WE ARE EXO!” The 12 of us hooted loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~ End of Flashback ~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Oppa?”

I blinked a few times.

“Yes?”

“Are you okay?”

“Of course, just thinking…” About the past… about EXO… about you.

She looked at me confusingly before grabbed her wine glass and clinked it against mine.

“To you, Baekhyunnie oppa, for taking me out to eat.” She said with a smile. I clinked my glass against hers.

“And to you, Minnie-ah, for being nice enough to accept my invitation.”

“Yah! Of course I would accept!” She blurted out. Her face turned a light shade of pink as soon as she said that.

“Cheers,” I smirked before clinking my glass with hers once more. She gave me a shy smile.

“Cheers,”

Min Chan-ah… Hopefully I can tell you about my our past soon… It seems like that coma really did wipe away those memories… I’m sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys~ Miss me? :D I'm back with another update! Hopefully you'll like it (even though it sounds horrible and it's really short...)!

So, the results of the poll....

I will be writing another EXO fanfic! ^^ (I'll also write one on Super Junior and B2ST for those who voted for that!<3)

I'll start writing that as soon as I have more freetime, so please look forward to that!

 

So yes! Another update is up and a few other fanfics are awaited! :) 

I hope you enjoy this update and please don't be a silent reader! I enjoy reading your comments and feedback! :3 Hope to see you soon!<3

-xlulzdianeex