Luhan?

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Your POV;

“L-luhan?! How did you get my number?” You hissed.

You heard him making a “tch” noise over the phone.

“What? I can’t drop by and talk to my lovely baby every now and then?”

“Don’t call me that, you bastard.”

“Oooh, feisty.” You could imagine him winking at you.

“Shut up. What the hell do you want?”

“Oh, nothing really. Just wanting to catch up with my babe. I’m back in Seoul, ya know?”

He’s back in Seoul? When?! Wait… that man from earlier… those eyes… it can’t be.

“When did you get back?” You asked, keeping your voice steady.

“Yesterday. Why? Missing me already?”

“Don’t get the wrong idea, bastard.”

“Oh babe, you’re as feisty as always. Cute,” He winked again.

“By any chance were you at the fair today?” You asked, changing the subject.

“Why yes I was, why?”

“No reason. I have to go, bye.” You hung up on the phone before you could hear his answer.

You shook your head before returning back to the table.

Well, damn it.

 

Baekhyun’s POV;

I raised an eyebrow at Minnie. She was scowling after the phone call from Luhan. She sat across from me, with that scowl still intact.

“Luhan? You know Luhan?”

Her eyes widened as she heard my question. She looked away, not wanting to look into my eyes.

How does she know Luhan? Why would she associate with a bastard like him? Ugh, that bastard needs to die in a hole.

“Unfortunately, yes. Why?”

“How do you know him?”

“H-he…” She choked on her words.

Okay, something’s up. I’ve got to get to the bottom of this.

“He what? What happened Minnie?” I began to my lips.

“W-we were t-together. F-for about… 2 years.” She bit her bottom lip.

She looked as if she was going to cry. Tears brimmed her eyes as she looked away as soon as she saw me staring at her.

“Aw, Minnie. Don’t cry, you’re going to make oppa feel sad.” I said while using the best aegyo I had.

She cracked a small smile, before biting her lip again. She unraveled her whole story with Luhan.

Wow. They were together for about 2 years? She was madly in love with him and he loved her back with equal passion. They felt that they were each other’s soul mate. Aw, that’s cute. But, he just had to ruin everything. He just had to. I swear, next time I see that foolish bastard, I’ll kill him for hurting such a beautiful person.

“Ah, gomawo oppa. Thank you for trying to cheer me up.”

“Huh? Of course. Anything for my Minnie, right?”

“I guess,”

She caught me by surprised me by standing up. She grabbed all of her food and threw it away into the nearest trash can. I mimicked the same movements, throwing away my food. She grabbed her bag and started walking.

“Minnie-ah~ Wait up!”

She stopped walking but she never looked at me. I pouted before moving in front of her and faced her.

“Yah, babo~ Look at me.”

She continued to stare at the floor as if she hadn’t heard me saying anything to her. I sighed. My heart pounded as my body began to move.

 

Your POV;

Your little talk with Baekhyun made you sad.

Why am I getting sad over him? Is it because I still love him? Oh goodness, heart, that man boy broke your heart and yet you “still love him”? Pfft, what lies. But then… why am I feeling this way? Is it because I miss the moments we had? Is it because I regret cutting off bonds with people that could still be my best friends now? Is it because I let a foolish boy ruin my whole life? Oh goodness. I am so frustrating. Lee Min Chan, why are you so frustrating?! UGH.

“Yah, babo~ Look at me.” You heard Baekhyun say.

You didn’t dare to look up. You were scared; scared of judgment. You suddenly felt 2 hands cupping your cheeks, forcing you to look into Baekhyun’s eyes. Your face reddened.

“Aw, Minnie looks cute with a red face.” He teased.

His eyes told a different story; his brown eyes were pools of worry and sadness. Unconsciously, your hands shot up and reached for his face. His eyes widened as he blushed, turning his face the same color as yours. You ran your thumb along his cheek and down his jaw line.

“Y-yah.” He muttered.

His breaths were coming out shallow. Your breathing matched his, synchronizing them. You dropped your hand after tracing his jaw line.

“Babo oppa. Don’t worry too much about me.” You smiled sadly.

“I have to, silly. It’s my job, isn’t it? As your oppa, I have to worry and take care of you.” He said, grinning.

You extended your pointer finger and wagged it, telling Baekhyun to come closer. He inched in as you brought your mouth to his ear.

“Babo,” You breathed into it.

You saw his face redden even more. You laughed as you turned around and walked away.

“Y-yah! Don’t tease me! H-hey! D-don’t walk away! Minnie-ah~!”

Oppa, thank you for worrying and caring about me. But trust me, it’ll be better if you didn’t. I don’t wanna hurt you either.

“Yah! Lee Min Chan! You are in SO much trouble when I catch up to you!”

You gasped before breaking out into a sprint. You heard Baekhyun catching up to you quickly so you ran faster. Your sides began to hurt as you gasped for air. You ran through the crowd of people ahead of you. They glared at you and shouted at you to watch where you were going. You apologized quickly, bowing to them.

“Yah! Lee Min Chan!”

You squealed as you turned the corner, bumping into a man.

 

Luhan’s POV;

I was standing at a small stall at the fair, making small talk with the old lady there. She was trying to sell me these bracelets.

“They’re prefect for your girlfriend, sir. Please, buy them. They’ll make her happy.” She smiled sweetly.

“But I don’t-“ I started.

“Aish, kids are so troublesome nowadays. Just take them, if you won’t buy them, I’ll give them to you for free.” She placed the bracelets in my hand.

“Aigoo, off you go now.” She said, waving me good bye.

I bowed before turning around. I was about to walk off before a girl bumped into me.

“Yah! Get your hands off of me. Now.” I hissed.

“How rude!” The girl pouted.

Huh. Her hair… those eyes… her height… hmm. She looks a whole lot like Min Chan…. OH . WHAT THE FJDKAFSDGH.

“L-lee Min Chan?!”

“B-bwoh? Y-you know my name?! How?! Go away you creep!” She started to punch my arm.

“ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?! YOU CREEP! GO AWAY YOU PEDOFILE! AHHHHHHHHHHHH-“ She screamed.

“Aish, stop it.” I rolled my eyes.

My hand went straight to her wrists, pulling her closer to me. Her eyes widened. She tried to loosen the grasp I had on her wrist. I only held on tighter.

“Lu-“

At the corner of my eye, I saw Baekhyun approaching. He rested his hands on his legs, crouching to catch his breath. He lifted his head to look at me. His eyebrows furrowed together as soon as he saw my face. I smirked before pulling her closer. His eyes widened and his mouth fell once again.

Tch. Jealous much, Baekhyun?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Keke, you're welcome~<3 I finally added Luhan into the story ^^

See you guys in the next update<3

-xlulzdianeex