Tell me, what is love?♥

An Unforgettable Summer

A/N; Keke~ Please vote in this poll before reading if you haven't yet~ ^^ Thank you~<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Your POV;

You frowned as Baekhyun dragged you into the music studio. There wasn’t anyone else in the place. Baekhyun held onto your hand tightly as he continued to walk down the maze of hallways. You shivered in fear.

Aish, jinjja oppa. This place is FREAKY. How is this “fun”?! It’s all dark and scary… and dark… Baekhyun-ah~ You have a weird definition of fun. Uhhh… don’t tell him I said that!

“O-oppa…” You whimpered as the lights flickered.

You clutched onto his arm. You stood closer to Baekhyun as he just continued walking, as if nothing is bothering him.

“Yes?” He asked, obviously confused of why you’re acting this way.

“I-it’s scary here.” You pouted.

“Ah, mian Minnie. Just a bit longer, okay?” He chuckled before ruffling your hair.

He gave you a reassuring smile before speeding up his pace. You whimpered as the lights flickered again. You tightened your grasp onto Baekhyun. It was silent except for the sounds of yours and Baekhyun’s footsteps. You swallowed your saliva loudly. Your right hand suddenly felt empty. You looked down to see that Baekhyun’s hand was missing. You began to panic as you frantically looked around in the dimmed hallways. You felt a pair of strong hands holding onto your shoulders.

“BOO!” A voice whispered into your ear.

You backed away, slamming yourself against the wall. You let out a high pitched scream as you slid down. You squeezed your eyes shut as you rocked back and forth, hugging your knees. You began to mutter and ramble on about who knows what.

“Aish! Minnie-ah!”

You opened your eyes to see a laughing Baekhyun, crouching in front of you. You slapped his arm playfully and pouted.

“Oppa! That’s not nice!”

“S-sorry, it was cute! Omo!” He panted, trying to catch his breath.

“How was that cute?!”

“It just was!”

“I hate you, oppa!”

You crossed your arms across your chest like a kid. He bit down on his bottom lip to suppress his laughter. He waddled closer to you, leaving only inches between the 2 of you. Your face turned warm at how close he was. He suddenly grabbed your arm and pulled on it, making the both of you stand. He looked into your eyes deeply. His face was dark. You flinched at his gaze. His hand was holding onto your arm tightly.

“Do you hate me as much as you hate Luhan?”

“O-oppa! I d-didn’t mean it like t-that!” You stuttered.

He grabbed your other arm with his free hand and pulled you towards him. He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you tightly. Your face burned as he placed your head in his chest.

“O-oppa?”

He hugged your tighter. You slowly wrapped your arms around his waist, hugging him back. He muttered something to your hair and kissed the top of your head before pulling away.

“Come on, follow me.” He bit his lip before grabbing your hand and pulling you away once more.

~~~~~~~~~~ Fast Forward ~~~~~~~~~~

“We’re here~” Baekhyun grinned before twisting the door open.

The room was lit brightly, making the white walls seem brighter. There were guitars, keyboards, drums, amps, microphones, and just about everything you need to start a band. Your eyes widened at the sight.

Okay…what exactly is oppa trying to show me?

“Oppa? What’s all this for?”

He let out a small chuckled before stepping behind a microphone and placing a CD into the music player. A soft ballad swept around the room. He smiled sadly at you before closing his eyes and began singing.

I lost my mind neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you


Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion

Except you, everything get in slow motion


Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon

Tell me, if this is love

 

Maeilgeudaewa sumanheun gamjeongdeureul nanwojugo baewogamyeo

Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you

 

Ssaugo ulgo anajugo

Fighting, crying, and hugging

 

Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon

Tell me, if this is love

 

Luhan’s POV;

I let out a frustrated groan before turning off the engine of my car. I was at the only place that feels like home to me. I parked in front of the building and walked inside. I greeted the elderly man that took care of this place ever since I came here in middle school.

“Oh hello there, Luhan-ah~ Back again? Did something happen?” He smiled at me.

“Neh. I’ll be here for a while, so I’ll close up for you, if you’d like.”

“Ah, thank you so much, Luhan-ah~” He grinned before handing me the keys and putting on his jacket.

“No problem.” I waved to him as he left the building.

I walked through the maze of hallways to the usual door that I’ve been going to for 11 years- room 12. My hand stopped just above the door knob when I heard someone singing.

Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon

Tell me, if this is love

 

What? What’s Baekhyun doing here? And why is he singing that song again?

I dropped my hand and clenched it tightly. I heard laughter coming from behind the door.

“That’s such a sweet song, oppa! Did you come up with it?” I heard a female voice say.

Min Chan? What is she doing here with Baekhyun?!

“Argh!” I let out a loud shout.

“What was that?”

My eyes widened as I dashed into the room 11. I closed the door silently and leaned against the door. Footsteps ran down the hallway and back. I felt my body stiffen as their voices came closer.

“O-oppa? W-what was t-that?” I heard Min Chan say.

“I don’t know, Minnie.”

Shut up Byun Bastard. Don’t call her that.

I hear them walk back into the room. I let out a sigh of relief as the door closed. I looked around. There was only a grand piano and some bookshelves in this room. I walked over to the piano and set the keys on the top of the piano. I sat down onto the bench and rested my hands onto the keys. I closed my eyes as I started playing a familiar, sad ballad.

 

Apeujin anhni? Manhi geokjeongdwae

Are you healthy?

 

Haengbokhagetjiman neoreul wihae gidohalke

I’m sure you’re happy but I’ll pray for you

 

Gieokhae dareun saram mannado

Remember, even if you’re with someone else

 

Naega neoui gyeote jamsi saratdaneun geol

That I was once by your side

 

A tear escaped my eye. I wiped it away quickly. I heard footsteps retreating slowly. I sighed loudly as I ran a hand through my hair.

That song… is my song with a special someone. For her.

“I guess I should lock up now.” I sniffled before walking out and locking the place up.

I gave the place a sad smile before going back to my car and driving away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey subbies~<3 I'm back with an update! :) The song that Baekhyun sung is What Is Love and Luhan sung That I Was Once By Your Side. ^^

Sorry for not updating for the whole week ): I'll try and update every weekend, probably Sundays...

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and please comment and subscribe!<3 I hope to see you guys soon!<3

-xlulzdianeex