Thoughts

An Unforgettable Summer

 

 

Your POV;

You smiled to yourself as you lay on your bed. You had just finished another photo-shoot and sent all of the pictures of today to unnie. You sighed as you stared at your ceiling.

Baekhyunnie took me to a sushi place. We talked about everything. It’s amazing what life can throw at you. We had so many things in common. Oh thank heavens, thank you so much for giving me this precious angel. Dang, I sound clingy. Oh well, he’s super cute, why wouldn’t I? Wait. If Baekhyunnie asked me out to lunch… does that make it a date?!

Your face blushed. Your hands unconsciously cupped your face. You felt heat radiating into your hands. You blushed deeper as you continued to think of him. It’s funny how the word “him” can trigger so many thoughts in your head.

Oh no. Please don’t tell me I’ve fell in love with Byun Baekhyun. Oh no. No. I can’t. Not after what happened with him. And this time, I’m not talking about Byun Baekhyun. Oh no. It’s someone else- a guy that all girls should avoid.

“ARGH!” You screamed as you shoved your face into the pillow. You pulled the covers up so that it covered your shoulders. You sighed as the warmth of the blanket was soothing you to sleep. You closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Byun Baekhyun… please don’t be like him.

 

Baekhyun’s POV;

I smiled as my thoughts trailed to my new little friend. I was sitting in front of my computer. Minnie’s boss sent me the pictures that Minnie took today. I smirked when I saw a few pictures that Minnie took. I was looking straight into the camera- no scratch that, I was looking straight into her eyes. I shut off my computer and sat in my bed.

Keke~ When I first met Minnie, I swear! It was like people said in books and movies- I fell in love with her at first sight~ Her long, luscious, curly brown hair fell past her s. She was wearing a white t-shirt with a beige coat and blue shorts. I was standing right behind her when I was trying to add some sugar and cream into my coffee. She suddenly bumped into me and spilt all of her coffee on me and herself. It WAS cold… but I didn’t mind at all. Her looks kept me captive. I couldn’t take my mind off of her. She was panicking as she was trying to dab the coffee out of her shirt. She handed me some napkins. I took them- of course. Our hands brush lightly, sending sparks of energy through me. When she brought me out to her car and handed me a shirt, I was amazed. I didn’t want to take the shirt, plainly because I didn’t want to burden her. Even though I just met her, well, who knows.

I smirked once more and laid down on my bed.

Keke~ I’m glad I asked her out for lunch too… I want to learn more about MY cute, little Minnie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hiya subbies~ I just want to thank you for subscribing to my story ^^ I’m glad that you guys subscribed it. I really appreciate it! *bows deeply x190480329865 *

Teehee~ I’m back with chapter 3~ There's finally a Baekhyun's POV~ :D Sorry for the short chapter guys. ;~; I promise a long chapter or a double update soon? So please wait, my lovelies~ Keke~

Bye lovelies~ I’ll see you guys soon! Promise! :)

Love,

xlulzdianeex

 

PS. Byun Baekhyun is just so so so so so so cute.<3 He’s just… FJKADNGKJSDNGSKJNJKGNDSKJGNKJDSg. 

 

EDITED A/N: Sorry guys, just had some mistakes in there that I needed to fix. ^^ Oh, and I might not be updating that much any more... I recently just tried out for volleyball and I got in~ HORRAAAAY~ :D 

But yes, that does mean that a double update is coming soon~ 

 

FIGHTING! :D