[SPECIAL] Lotte World: Brown Team

An Unforgettable Summer

Nara puffed out her cheeks in annoyance and crossed her arms. She blew her bangs out of her face. “Why couldn’t I be paired with Kris?” She sulked, watching the bickering boys ahead of her.

“Don’t be sad, noona!” Sehun grinned, looking over his shoulder. He walked back and linked his arms with hers. “Come on, noona! Let’s go on that ride!”

 

“Why did we agree to go on this ride again?”

Chanyeol huffed, crossing his arms as he sat between his hyungs. Suho chuckled, “Are you upset, Yeol?” Chanyeol glanced at his hyungs, his eyes widening slightly. “What are you talking about? Upset? Why?” The younger cleared his throat, glancing away as a blush appeared on his cheek. Suho chuckled. “It’s nothing,” he smiled, shaking his head.

“Yah, hyung!” Sehun pouted, tapping Chen’s shoulder. “Are you okay?” Chen glanced over with a shaken face. He simply shook his head and gripped tightly to the handrail. Nara laughed, pushing Chen gently. “Yah, you’re scared, aren’t you?” A playful smile appeared on her face. “You’re scared!”

Chen’s eyes widened. “No—“ His sentence was cut off by his own scream. Nara giggled as the coaster zoomed off, twisting and turning quickly. Squeals of joy and screams of terror filled the air as the ride continued, zooming and flying past everything in the theme park.

 

“Are you okay, Chen?”

Shaking his head slowly, Chen disagreed. His face… well, it told otherwise. “Your face looks awfully green…” Suho murmured, blinking as he looked at Chen’s face.

“I’m sure,” he managed to croak out, rubbing his throat. “My throat just hurts. And oh god, I am not letting you guys pick the rides anymore.” He glared at Sehun as he tried to calm himself down.

“Hey, you have to admit that you had fun!” The innocent maknae grinned cheekily, earning a playful punch to the arm by his hyung. “Ow! What was that for?” He whined, rubbing his arm. “That hurt!”

“That’s the point, idiot.” Chen growled, rolling his eyes.

“That’s enough, boys.” Nara spoke as she crossed her arms. A frown was etched on her face as she stared at them. Still irritated by the fact that she couldn’t spend the day with Kris, but rather with a group of childish boys, Nara puffed out her cheeks in annoyance. “Look, I don’t know why I ended up, stuck with you guys, but there’s something that I’ve been meaning to ask you all about.”

Now that caught their attention. They all caught interest easily, eyeing Nara.

“What is it?” Xiumin asked, looking up from his food. His cheeks were stuffed full, making him seem as if he was a chipmunk. The others also threw questions at her, a variety of them.

“Does it involve us?”

“Are we in trouble?”

“Am I in trouble? Oh god, what did I do?”

“Does it involve Kris?”

Ignoring the last question, Nara spoke over their voices with a faint blush on her cheeks. She raised up her hand and spoke, “One at a time!” They hushed down quietly and paid close attention. “I was just wondering, is Min still… well, she still doesn’t know, does she?”

Eye contact was exchanged as the boys’ eyes flickered back and forth amongst themselves. It was as if they were speaking telepathically to each other. The atmosphere soon turned quiet before Suho spoke up.

“Yes. She still doesn’t know.”

 

After a few more rides, in attempt to clear their minds about their previous conversation, the 6 of them were soon worn out and decided to take yet another rest break. Complaints were heard of hunger—especially from Sehun’s whining mouth.

“Can we go eat food yet?”

“No, Sehun.”

“Why can’t we go eat?”

“Because we’re eating with Min Chan and the others later.”

“But I’m hungry now!”

“Oh for crying out loud, Oh Sehun!”

Nara glared at the younger, her body filling with rage. She clenched her hands into fists and walked up to Sehun. She poked his chest with her finger and growled.

“You better shut up and quit that whining or you’re not getting any food. Is that clear?”

Eyes as wide as D.O’s, Sehun felt like a child being scolded by their parent. He lowered his head and nodded, muttering. “Clear.”

“Good.” She huffed, walking quickly. “We’ll just wait until—oh!”

Nara’s eyes grew wide as she heard her ringtone.

“Aren’t you going to get that?” Chen asked, raising an eyebrow.

“What if it’s Kris?” Xiumin grinned, wriggling his eyebrows.

Nara muttered under her breath and glared at Xiumin as she pulled out her phone.

Min Chan [sent 5:57pm] Hey Nar! Round up the boys and hurry over to Jeonju Bibimbab! We’re eating dinner there.
[sent 6:05] Okie dokie, Min! We’ll be there in 10!
Min Chan [sent 6:07pm] And hurry. We’re hungry!
[sent 6:11pm] Arraso, UMMA! Just go get us seats first!

“Who was it?” Chanyeol asked, peering over Nara’s shoulder. She squeaked out in surprise, almost dropping her phone in the process.

“Y-Yah! You shouldn’t stalk up on people like that!” She spoke, a hand over her heart. She clutched her phone tightly in her hand and hit his arm.

“O-Ow! I didn’t mean to!” He spoke, raising his hands up innocently as his eyes grew wide.

“Never mind that,” she mumbled, “We have to go meet Min Chan. We’re eating at Jeonju Bibimbab.”

“Bibimbab?!” The boys exclaimed, drooling at the sound of it. Nara nodded, crossing her arms while she puffed out her cheeks.

“We have to be there in—“

Nara blinked as the boys dashed off without her, leaving her in the dust.

“Y-Yah!” She called after them, “Wait for me!”